Author Topic: Well well well….as predicted, FBI planted documents  (Read 119 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Well well well….as predicted, FBI planted documents
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 08:12:18 PM »
Hahahaha.  Sure they did.  This is exactly what Trumpy's attorneys have built their entire legal defense upon. 

Oh wait... they haven't.  They haven't even made the claim that the FBI planted anything.    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, well, well,..  just another thread blowing up in your face.  We wouldn't have expected anything less.  :D :D :D :D :D

What can you expect really, when you have one retard (you) parroting the claims of another retard (her).  From your own link :

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 08:28:03 PM »
Hahahaha.  Sure they did.  This is exactly what Trumpy's attorneys have built their entire legal defense upon. 

Oh wait... they haven't.  They haven't even made the claim that the FBI planted anything.    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, well, well,..  just another thread blowing up in your face.  We wouldn't have expected anything less.  :D :D :D :D :D

What can you expect really, when you have one retard (you) parroting the claims of another retard (her).  From your own link :

Yeah….not really. It’s pretty much everywhere except in your state ran commie rags. Ole Jack “send me back to The Hague” Smith is shitting his pants. You lose again lol

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:05:10 AM »
I like the pant-shitters classified docs. In garage where Hunter had sex and drug parties, etc...

LOL

Hypocrites, weaponized and currupt.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: Today at 06:26:42 AM »
Yeah….not really. It’s pretty much everywhere except in your state ran commie rags. Ole Jack “send me back to The Hague” Smith is shitting his pants. You lose again lol

Yeah, yeah, yeah... how long before the investigation is cancelled, Trumpy is vindicated, charges dropped, FBI disbanded, etc...  all because a retarded manlet and a self professed retarded CTist makes a claim that even Trumpy's attorneys hasn't touched?

The only one shitting anything is you with these dumb CTs all over the board.  But don't worry, I will make sure to remind you for updates on this very important matter.   ::)