Author Topic: i WON the third place in Arab Championships 2009  (Read 15013 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: i WON the third place in Arab Championships 2009
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2009, 04:58:30 AM »
i used to have respect for them the same way you do ''turnerg31''..........untill i joined this site and found out what really went on behind the scenes(drugs, prostitution, crime, lies regarding supplements etc). Respect? no thanks, guys we see in the magazines wouldn't set a foot in the gym without some ''help''.On the other hand i do like the ''training&nutrition + watching your body change'' parts that go hand in hand with BB.I generally like the idea of staying fit and looking good without being addicted to the needle.And since i've followed BB for 10 years I'm still interested in who wins the Olympia............or are you saying this site is strictly reserved for schmoes?

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2009, 11:12:06 AM »
Alnutsuck you are such a moron, swampi the cocksmith is a negro he is not pure arab thats why his arms are not too bad, gh15 is right about middle eastern bodybuilders, they have poor genetics for arms!

you actually believe these guys are natural, how stupid are you, you only worship them because they are from the middle east, you are the worst type of schmoe, ignorant,naive, and totally gay ::)

HI SCHMOE BUSTER, YOU RAE RIGHT, HE IS NOT NAURAL, ALL GRUGS, HE WAS FAILED DOPING TEST SEVERALTIMES, ANS NOW HE IS BANNED FOR LIFE FROM ABBF, AS I READ IN GETBIG HE WAS BANNED DUE TO NANDROLONE ( DECA ) , 18 MONTHS DETECTION. WITHOUR DRUGS HE IS NOTHING.

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2009, 12:34:36 PM »
Hi Guys
sorry i was out from the city i went to Mekkah doing Umrah  ;D
OMG !! what is going on here ...  :o

thanks ALOT guys for the support advices and the positive talk..
special thanks to ( turnerg31 ,buselmo , kyomu , nzmusclemonster , bigbobs , hazbin , jtsunami , Sherief Shalaby )

and thanks for the advices ( ibfasport) about improving the arms i will DO my best to make them look better and bigger

SamoanIrishman : thx bro. what scar u mean ?

mon_of_steele : for me its a winning  ;) in many ways !! first im happy with how i look in good time ;) ,second i joined saudi fedration in less than one year since i start to compete . third i joined Arab championship for the first time and place third in 100Kg class with good shape . its really winning. i will do my best next years to place better :) .

Kentucky_cowboy : thx for the advice about MM pose i would like to hear from u another different variation  for MM that looks good on me. i will be thankful.

Sir Humphrey : :P

seste : thx bro. man that Hamdullah Aykutlu looks amaizing !!

WEIBK : man there is nothing i can do there i just went for the first time. anyway i enjoied and make many friends from different countires.
im really happy with my placing for the first time and happy that i look in great shape on the stage thats enough for me whatever the place they give me. whatever the judge tell no one can do anything.  ;D

gh15 :i dont know why u said no chance to have professional card ... its only my beginning  ;) lets see what the future hide for me  :-* 

io856 : i agree with you . thx

MAXX : no one complete . but u can improve  ;)

thx again pat well said .

i hardly got some pic from the show they have poor light  atleast better than nothing. me with first placer in the middle and second in the right hand. :)

BiG Mo.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2009, 12:41:49 PM »
Guah! The relax pose of the center guy is insane!!

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »
i used to have respect for them the same way you do ''turnerg31''..........untill i joined this site and found out what really went on behind the scenes(drugs, prostitution, crime, lies regarding supplements etc). Respect? no thanks, guys we see in the magazines wouldn't set a foot in the gym without some ''help''.On the other hand i do like the ''training&nutrition + watching your body change'' parts that go hand in hand with BB.I generally like the idea of staying fit and looking good without being addicted to the needle.And since i've followed BB for 10 years I'm still interested in who wins the Olympia............or are you saying this site is strictly reserved for schmoes?

I can see where you're coming from on this but being that we've decided on bodybuilding as our sport/recreation/activity of choice, then we take the good with the bad. I'm sure there are many competitive bodybuilders out there that don't partake in many of the vices you mentioned.  I'm not just talking about the guys you see in the magazines.  What about the guys you don't see in the magazines.  If you look at the total number of competitive bodybuilders in the world (any organization) and compare that to the numbers you see in the magazine you are probably talking about less than 1%. Bodybuilding is so much more than that.  I don't envy or respect the drugs, prostitution, crime, lies, etc. but those aren't the things that made me love the sport. I was addicted way before I knew anything about all that stuff.  I'm not saying this site should be reserved for only guys who believe one way or the other but I would think that people who would take the time to sign up and spend there valuable time on these type boards would have a common love for the sport.  As I said before, constructive criticism, disagreement on various subjects and having different points of view is not the same as bashing, disrespecting and name calling. We are all here because of a common interest (I think).  In the famous words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?" lol IMHO

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2009, 01:10:10 PM »
You look really great and you are a lucky guy who has the opportunity to work with Sami !!  8)

You just need to work more on your arms to match up the rest, I am sure that Sami is taking good care of that point.  ;)

I would be curious to know:-
1-   Your age?
2-   How long have you been training?

Other than that, I wish you good luck in your future.   :)

thx alnassak . yah Sami ( Boss ) is wonderful great respectful person i trust him totally and sure that point will be solved ;)
im 27 years old.
i was football player since kid i was playing in defense in the left side i got some trophy and medals . and also i was tennis-table player in my college and won every year  the first place and got trophy while i was going to gym at same time 2002 then i concentrate more in bodybuilding till 2006 trying to do my best and looking for professional bodybuilder to get better bcz i didnt like my currrent situation. then i met Sami ( my Boss ) Dec 2006 . i did my first show 8-2008 and won the first place in 90Kg. then May 2009 i did my second show kingdom elite championship i won first place on +90kg and over all  that day i have been chosen to get ready for Arab championship 2009 . one week later i did the second show i placed second in 90kg . after that i placed third in the Arab Championship 2009. all that sucess because of SAMI AL HADDAD ( My Boss ) bcz of him i dont know where i stand .. he started with me from zero. and here im  ;D im happy being with him .. and its only the beginning ;) Alhumdolilah . i will do my best in the future ...

thats my story  :)
thx MILLION my BOSS

the Number1 BLACKSMITH TEAM = BiG Mo

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2009, 01:23:12 PM »
Big Mo,

Thanks for the pictures for my Facebook Kuwaitbodybuilding.com page.  I've gotten some positive comments about you already. I've been having a hard time getting any updates on the Arab Championships and pictures are really hard to come by. It's like they have a blackout on the competition and don't want the pictures published.  By the way, did Kaseem Lieh compete in the Arab Championships in Amman? I've been told he did but couldn't find any information on that.  Just thought I'd check with you to see if you knew.  Again, congratulations on your placing and I'm sure you will make a big impact in the years to come.  Insha'Allah.

Pat Turner
Kuwaitbodybuilding.com

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »
Big Mo,

Thanks for the pictures for my Facebook Kuwaitbodybuilding.com page.  I've gotten some positive comments about you already. I've been having a hard time getting any updates on the Arab Championships and pictures are really hard to come by. It's like they have a blackout on the competition and don't want the pictures published.  By the way, did Kaseem Lieh compete in the Arab Championships in Amman? I've been told he did but couldn't find any information on that.  Just thought I'd check with you to see if you knew.  Again, congratulations on your placing and I'm sure you will make a big impact in the years to come.  Insha'Allah.

Pat Turner
Kuwaitbodybuilding.com

ur welcome Pat :) thx alot. i will do my best ..
Kaseem Lieh compete there in 85Kg he placed 4th he look very great... we were hoping for him better placing !! still i cant find pictures . there was in Amman some photographers selling pic. from the show. but i didnt find a Cd. anyway if i get any i will E-mail u :)

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »
ur welcome Pat :) thx alot. i will do my best ..
Kaseem Lieh compete there in 85Kg he placed 4th he look very great... we were hoping for him better placing !! still i cant find pictures . there was in Amman some photographers selling pic. from the show. but i didnt find a Cd. anyway if i get any i will E-mail u :)

Thanks for the info Mo. I can't believe Kaseem placed 4th. I would have liked to see the 3 guys that placed before him. They must have been really good.  I saw a picture of him on Facebook and he looked like he was in great condition.  Well, any information you get on details or pics would really be appreciated.  Thanks.

Pat

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2009, 09:55:31 PM »
thx alnassak . yah Sami ( Boss ) is wonderful great respectful person i trust him totally and sure that point will be solved ;)
im 27 years old.
i was football player since kid i was playing in defense in the left side i got some trophy and medals . and also i was tennis-table player in my college and won every year  the first place and got trophy while i was going to gym at same time 2002 then i concentrate more in bodybuilding till 2006 trying to do my best and looking for professional bodybuilder to get better bcz i didnt like my currrent situation. then i met Sami ( my Boss ) Dec 2006 . i did my first show 8-2008 and won the first place in 90Kg. then May 2009 i did my second show kingdom elite championship i won first place on +90kg and over all  that day i have been chosen to get ready for Arab championship 2009 . one week later i did the second show i placed second in 90kg . after that i placed third in the Arab Championship 2009. all that sucess because of SAMI AL HADDAD ( My Boss ) bcz of him i dont know where i stand .. he started with me from zero. and here im  ;D im happy being with him .. and its only the beginning ;) Alhumdolilah . i will do my best in the future ...

thats my story  :)
thx MILLION my BOSS

the Number1 BLACKSMITH TEAM = BiG Mo

العمر كله إن شاء الله  :)

الله يوفقك يا الغالي وعقبال ما نشوفك تاخذ الأوفر أوول تايتل في بطولة العالم
  ;)
Corvette Lover

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2009, 10:54:33 PM »

;)
الأوفر أوول تايتل في بطولة العالم
الله يوفقك يا الغالي
العمر كله إن شاء الله
الغالي وعقبال ما نشوفك تاخذ الأوفر

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2009, 11:00:30 PM »
I bet the foul smell of armpits there was unbearable.....

HAHA, RON.....

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2009, 11:15:03 PM »
I bet the foul smell of armpits there was unbearable.....

hahahahahah........that punch in the face you get when you crack open the door to 7-11, multiply that by 1000.....and you have the smell of the room in that picture.  LOL

io856

« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2009, 01:11:46 AM »
Guah! The relax pose of the center guy is insane!!

reminds me of your physique shape a bit

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2009, 01:31:35 AM »
i WON the third place in Arab Championships 2009

Congratulations!  Now you can do G4P for the sheiks just like Swampi the Cocksmith.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

jwm02

• Getbig I
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2009, 10:40:43 AM »
HI Guys :)

this is me again  :) ... when i finished my first show i did this year and won the first place and over all in 90+kg ,after the show i have been chosen to get ready for Arab Championships 2009  ;D to represent Saudi federation for bodybuilding. one week later i did another ( open show ) held in my city and i won the second place in 90Kg class.

last friday 19 June 2009 i was in Jordan doing the final in Arab Championships 2009 it was the most tight show in t he history of Arab Championships 17 countries and 117 competitors. i Won the third place in the +90 kg class ( 100 class )  im happy with the result i did in this year.

ALL THANKS TO MY BOSS ( The Blacksmith SAMI AL HADDAD ) he is  doing my contest preperations without him i dont know where i stand now !! ) thx million my boss  ;D

here are some picture of my first show this year .

pictures from the second show this year 2009 ( guest posing was my BOSS :D )

with first place

pic of the last friday show Arab Championships 2009

BiG Mo..

Arab BBing has come a long way in the past decade...Egypt owns the IFBB world comps and the Arab comps are eagerly watched by many fans. Too bad there isn't a website for these contests. The IFBB website is so slow in posting pics from this area of the world. Don't they know what a huge fan base there is for Arab BBers? The website www.arabmuscle.net is good, but it doesn't show comps.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »
HI SCHMOE BUSTER, YOU RAE RIGHT, HE IS NOT NAURAL, ALL GRUGS, HE WAS FAILED DOPING TEST SEVERALTIMES, ANS NOW HE IS BANNED FOR LIFE FROM ABBF, AS I READ IN GETBIG HE WAS BANNED DUE TO NANDROLONE ( DECA ) , 18 MONTHS DETECTION. WITHOUR DRUGS HE IS NOTHING.

WEIBK once again you bring the truth in your writing, how stupid and foolish is Swampi the cocksmith in using Nandrolone knowing full well he would be tested, especially as he had failed twice before, a simple internet search will tell as you so rightly stated that Nandrolone has a dectection time of up to 18 months, i knew already swampi the cocksmith was a cheating liar and a moron but now i see he is even more stupid and ignorant, glad he has been expelled from the ABBF, now he can take his Nandrolone and go compete in Rafael's bullshit contests ::)
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2009, 10:57:59 AM »

Congratulations!  Now you can do G4P for the sheiks just like Swampi the Cocksmith.  ::)

yes that is the bright future he has ahead ::)
Thunderdome approved

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2009, 08:14:54 PM »

hahahahahah........that punch in the face you get when you crack open the door to 7-11, multiply that by 1000.....and you have the smell of the room in that picture.  LOL

we should drop-ship a couple of hundred tons of deodorant to their country

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2009, 04:06:29 AM »

;)

الأوفر أوول تايتل في بطولة العالم
الله يوفقك يا الغالي
العمر كله إن شاء الله
الغالي وعقبال ما نشوفك تاخذ الأوفر

شكرا شباب مليون  .. الله يوفقكم ان شاء الله و يوفق الجميع
صوره من بطولة العرب

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2009, 03:31:36 AM »
Great physique!

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2009, 03:33:48 AM »
just improve the arms
...and the calves!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2009, 04:39:37 AM »
50" waist

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2009, 04:48:19 AM »
we should drop-ship a couple of hundred tons of deodorant to their country

and that's coming from those who wipe their asses with tissue after taking a dump.
consider water and soup, shit does not smell nice.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2009, 05:28:15 AM »
and that's coming from those who wipe their asses with tissue after taking a dump.
consider water and soup, shit does not smell nice.

you wash your arse with SOUP? now that's fcuked up...