Author Topic: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....  (Read 107477 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....
« Reply #850 on: June 10, 2009, 09:54:07 AM »
Genetics=Everything

Team Horrible Genetics approved
I hate the State.

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #851 on: June 10, 2009, 12:39:28 PM »
Really nice shoot pics mike! Colour as in black in white.  :o

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #852 on: June 10, 2009, 12:42:31 PM »
Really nice shoot pics mike! Colour as in black in white.  :o

thanks bro!!! (photographer still processing the rest be done by the wekend)
 :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #853 on: June 10, 2009, 01:07:15 PM »
thanks bro!!! (photographer still processing the rest be done by the wekend)
 :)

Would you say a good meal or a good dump is more satisfying? :)

Team Horrible Genetics approved
I hate the State.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #854 on: June 10, 2009, 03:56:49 PM »
Miss Laura Why the Fuck am I a Hater when stating the TRUTH Ardvilla looks like a Skinny Birdlegs OLD MAN on stage and then he runs his mouth that he has to do a Photo shoot who the Fuck for????Honestly I have seen Figure chicks with bigger legs.Hey Ardvilla here's a thought why not compete in womens Figure at least your legs would be on par.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #855 on: June 10, 2009, 04:08:18 PM »
Miss Laura Why the Fuck am I a Hater when stating the TRUTH Ardvilla looks like a Skinny Birdlegs OLD MAN on stage and then he runs his mouth that he has to do a Photo shoot who the Fuck for????Honestly I have seen Figure chicks with bigger legs.Hey Ardvilla here's a thought why not compete in womens Figure at least your legs would be on par.

can someone photoshoppe arvilla with a boobjob and wig?
w

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #856 on: June 10, 2009, 04:10:38 PM »
can someone photoshoppe arvilla with a boobjob and wig?

Laugh as we may but TRUTH is Ardvilla would be well beaten in most womens shows.FFS how SAD.

BigKevinD

« Reply #857 on: June 10, 2009, 04:10:57 PM »
Mike says he competes in bodybuilding for the "love" if it, yet these same photos are spammed all over other bodybuilding message boards. Mike Arvilla is an attention whore. He so badly wants to fit in , yet his horrible genetics and lack of training and knowledge constantly hold him back. Mike needs to look to others for support as he cannot just compete and be himself without spamming his foolish pictures all over other sites, although getbig is where he will get the truth, not just "moderated" bullshit by others to make him look good.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #858 on: June 10, 2009, 05:41:56 PM »
At least over 10000 people have had their morning LAUGH looking at Ardvillas pics.Man the real question is "Why are his legs SO Small"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #859 on: June 10, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »
Mike says he competes in bodybuilding for the "love" if it, yet these same photos are spammed all over other bodybuilding message boards. Mike Arvilla is an attention whore. He so badly wants to fit in , yet his horrible genetics and lack of training and knowledge constantly hold him back. Mike needs to look to others for support as he cannot just compete and be himself without spamming his foolish pictures all over other sites, although getbig is where he will get the truth, not just "moderated" bullshit by others to make him look good.

qft.

both him and the other one.
b

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: June 10, 2009, 06:41:12 PM »
          got quads?

;)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #861 on: June 10, 2009, 06:43:56 PM »
I will say one thing you are a Delusional Fuck.Man you look like you couldn't beat a good Figure girl with those thighs.FFS.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #862 on: June 10, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »
          got quads?

;)
Looking good there...full with a small waist. Good job bro, seriously.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #863 on: June 10, 2009, 08:25:16 PM »
Everyone else?  You mean the few gimmicks here that don't/won't post their own pictures when bashing on others?  Your comments (and those from the other gimmicks) might be taken seriously if you did more than just log on and bash.  Every post you've made has been an insult to whom ever you're directing it to.  You have no posts that are otherwise, so even when you're "right" you're not going to be taken as anything but a hater. 

And it's called love.  I'm sorry that no one has ever cared about you enough to go head to head and argue in your favor.  Must be a lonely existence for you...but does make sense regarding your behavior. 

...and stop checking out Mike's cock.  He's just not that into you.   :-X
Translation: I read this book a few years ago when i was single and became depressed so i dated a loser who would respect me :D

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #864 on: June 10, 2009, 08:44:35 PM »
Translation: I read this book a few years ago when i was single and became depressed so i dated a loser who would respect me :D

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #865 on: June 10, 2009, 09:10:52 PM »

you know you look like shit when someone compliments you and follows it up with '...seriously'

ahahahahaha

b

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #866 on: June 10, 2009, 10:17:25 PM »
This whole thread started because of Morphed Pics of Birdlegs and his FANTASY of one day winning a show.Listen here is the BAD news The Black Vince G could beat you.Now Scram.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: June 11, 2009, 04:54:08 AM »
Thanks Lance!!!

;)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #868 on: June 11, 2009, 06:57:47 AM »
you know you look like shit when someone compliments you and follows it up with '...seriously'

ahahahahaha

You know someone is lame when they feel the need to type hahahahahahahah. Like anyone cares if they are laughing.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: June 11, 2009, 07:09:41 AM »
You know someone is lame when they feel the need to type hahahahahahahah. Like anyone cares if they are laughing.
I think he was trying to sound cynical or sinister rather than just laughing (using an lol).

Either way, when someone feels the need to constantly bash someone with the same pathetic statements over and over without ever having posted a picture of themselves just shows they themselves are completely insecure with how they look (whether they are a fat slob or skinny twig) so they feel better if they think they are getting under someone else's skin.  They hope that person and those reading it think they must have a better physique than those they are bashing.  When in reality it works the opposite way.  Those (such as yourself Top Dog) who can appreciate someone's hard work (whether they are the best in show or not) can see through their bullshit.  While those who ride their coat-tails are equally as pathetic and insecure. 

I think Michael (as would I) would have a little more respect for those people who bash and may even consider their opinions (even through the bashing) if they themselves had a physique worthy of putting others down.
:D Weee

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #870 on: June 11, 2009, 07:13:19 AM »
I think he was trying to sound cynical or sinister rather than just laughing (using an lol).

Either way, when someone feels the need to constantly bash someone with the same pathetic statements over and over without ever having posted a picture of themselves just shows they themselves are completely insecure with how they look (whether they are a fat slob or skinny twig) so they feel better if they think they are getting under someone else's skin.  They hope that person and those reading it think they must have a better physique than those they are bashing.  When in reality it works the opposite way.  Those (such as yourself Top Dog) who can appreciate someone's hard work (whether they are the best in show or not) can see through their bullshit.  While those who ride their coat-tails are equally as pathetic and insecure. 

I think Michael (as would I) would have a little more respect for those people who bash and may even consider their opinions (even through the bashing) if they themselves had a physique worthy of putting others down.

Mike=nice guy+nice dog+horrible genetics
I hate the State.

BigKevinD

« Reply #871 on: June 11, 2009, 07:44:14 AM »

No Laura, its called "common sense", just like how you and Mike can barley make ends meet to survive. Mike goes on stage looking like shit every time. He never diets to the right level. He is in shape, just not for the stage. He looks ridiculous on stage and you both are looking like jokes  in the bodybuilding world. How does it feel that Mike gets compared to Goodrum. Focus on ur kids. You remember them right? How bout a college education for them, instead of spending all ur money on dope.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: June 11, 2009, 07:44:46 AM »
lol@ everyone trying to "get under my skin" with all the horrible genetics comments,"no legs" "couldn't beat a figure girl"  etc etc 
 (im 45 not 25.........not proclaiming im going for my pro card/just love competing/love bodybuilding/love to see how far i can take it ...before i really am too old!)
 ;)

plus...........im bringing sexy back!

BigKevinD

« Reply #873 on: June 11, 2009, 07:47:34 AM »
Mike looks like shit. He can only spam every message board because he is an attention whore and he looks to others for attention. Mike failed at life. He has an addictive personality. Remember this is a guy who was so addicted to drugs when he ran out of coke, he snorted ephedrine. Mike doesnt even know who he is. He is to busy trying to be someone else instead of being himself. Mike looks gay in those photos and is a joke.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #874 on: June 11, 2009, 07:53:11 AM »