Author Topic: Jason Genova: 6 days before the Ruby Classic  (Read 15376 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: An Honest Opinion About Jason Genova 4 Days From The Ruby Classic
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2017, 01:50:49 PM »
No one is asking u anything u fat walrus
How long till u abandon your train wreck of a channel?
w

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2017, 02:13:50 PM »
wow

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2017, 02:17:24 PM »
I'd rather French kiss an anthill, then listen to one more second of Vince Goodrum on YouTube. Quit while you are ahead, pal.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2017, 02:28:52 PM »
I'm go out in a limb and guess you lost your job or something knocked you off financially - so now you have free time but cannot spent any $ in that time

Hence these shit Erckle ass movies

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2017, 03:33:02 PM »
wow

Still have no clue why he is mad at me.  Always treated him fair and stuck up for him
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Jason Genova: 6 days before the Ruby Classic
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2017, 04:53:04 PM »
LMFAO.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2017, 05:24:20 PM »
Vince where is the Piana girls video?

Why did you change outfits?

+1

Stick with the african garb Melvin!

Let it be your trademark look (like Slash has his tophat for example)

Easier to remember you by for the fanbase. Need to have something to make a distinction since the competition is so high on the tube.
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2017, 05:32:16 PM »
Be There, you are obviously in shape. Too bad you can't take Jason Genova "under your wing" and be his guru.

too bad he can't take you under his wing and get you up to 185lbs from your current 172. then again BeThere's diet of absolutely nothing but a gallon of laxitives per day probably won't help

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2017, 05:34:09 PM »
Genova is such a piece of shit. I wish i wasn't going to a friends bday in Miami on Saturday.  I'd go to the Ruby just to boo him.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2017, 05:58:14 PM »
Basically, Gneova is a mentally challenged person who people keep trying to treat as normal, which is is flawed, and usually backfires. But, as the same time, he has figured out that doing certain things gets him views. Views equal money. Yet, he takes illegal substances and puts himself in harms way, just to get views, and when things backfire, he and his handlers either say "oh well", and find something else, or in a backdoor way, use his disability as an excuse ("he has a hard time understanding").

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2017, 12:36:47 AM »
too bad he can't take you under his wing and get you up to 185lbs from your current 172. then again BeThere's diet of absolutely nothing but a gallon of laxitives per day probably won't help

and your diet of all you can eat for free in the hospital certainly wont help you parasitic piece of shit.

You even got your dad to fill your fridge you scrounging bum.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2017, 01:28:55 AM »
I hope he places well.
::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2017, 01:43:22 AM »
This is my opinion and that of a few posters as well. Jason's mental maturity is not on the level of a regular adult. In a way, he's not fully capable/knowledgable of the direction his life is going and likely has a moderate form of autism.

I'd hoped he'd get ripped and make a good showing but it seems he never will. His legacy has always been, is now, and probably always will be as a complete joke. People like Andrew, in my opinion, egg him on behind the scenes to be a failure because that's what brings 'teh LOL's.' If I'm wrong, fine.

Jason would be best getting rid of all this YT stuff and sticking to his job as a fameless person. This whole ride just doesn't seem like it will end well for him. He's a joke to everyone and doesn't realize it. Jason doesn't seem like a bad guy. Like everyone, he has his ments, but overall seems to be a good person. But I feel he'd be able to live a better life by focusing on things like proper work, gym and getting a better circle of friends.

Isn't he set financially though?

Does it matter if he knows what direction his life is going?
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2017, 01:47:47 AM »
I hope he places well.
::)
placing last is still a place...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2017, 02:11:25 AM »
I don't know about the first part - not up to speed on the Delray Misfits.

No one really knows what direction their life is going until it's there, so I worded that part badly. What I mean is, maybe if he had some different people leading him in a different direction than this muscle stuff which, unless he decides to compete in powerlifting (he's very strong), will not go anywhere. Everyone else in the Delray Misfits realizes they're part of a joke but I'm not sure that Jason does.

My guess is that he will keep doing what he does now for 20 more years and still think it's fun / entertaining.

Not caring what direction he is going at all.

He feels most comfy where he is at, in the gym and with the delrays.
Q

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2017, 02:37:34 AM »
body scans lie

he's about 20%

Thats what I reckon.

I got one mate who is the definition of skinny fat. He got a dexa scan and it said 11%. Not even a hint of abs showing. He's a nerd and I reckon he water loaded before the scan to rig the test. he even has like an inch fat roll around his stomach and his arms and calves are 14.5 inches.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2017, 03:18:13 AM »
This is my opinion and that of a few posters as well. Jason's mental maturity is not on the level of a regular adult. In a way, he's not fully capable/knowledgable of the direction his life is going and likely has a moderate form of autism.

I'd hoped he'd get ripped and make a good showing but it seems he never will. His legacy has always been, is now, and probably always will be as a complete joke. People like Andrew, in my opinion, egg him on behind the scenes to be a failure because that's what brings 'teh LOL's.' If I'm wrong, fine.

Jason would be best getting rid of all this YT stuff and sticking to his job as a fameless person. This whole ride just doesn't seem like it will end well for him. He's a joke to everyone and doesn't realize it. Jason doesn't seem like a bad guy. Like everyone, he has his ments, but overall seems to be a good person. But I feel he'd be able to live a better life by focusing on things like proper work, gym and getting a better circle of friends.
Why do you and others keep referring to and acting like, and treating him like a normal adult? He is not. And that is what keeps getting him in his situations. He is not a normal adult, and cannot think like one. He doesn't learn lessons like a normal person. He is a guy in his 30s who acts like he is 14 years old. People keep treating him otherwise and have expectations of him, and wonder why he doesn't meet those expectations. Social media will be his undoing, because that is where he gets his most of his attention from. Without it, he is just a grocery store bagger with ILS and the inability to make gains.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2017, 04:18:03 AM »
I agree, he appears to have a moderate form of autism. That's why it's not really nice to film him constantly and, as you said, expect normal adult things of him. He should be maturing a different way, without all this bullshit by guys like Andrew who probably pull strings behind the scenes to keep Jason the joke he's portrayed as. Jason could be a legit powerlifter if he put his mind to it. That could be his 'fame.' Bodybuilding will only get him success as a comedian.

It's been spoken of before about whether he has any real friends who could talk to him and tell him how he's portrayed. Maybe he needs a more serious sit-down with a professional. Hey, as long as he's making a living and enjoying life, great. But this whole thing seems like a trainwreck.
This dude curses at his mother for talking while he is filming and plays this woe is me song, "my mother controls my money, I can't meet girls, I can't take them out.", he plays on people's sympathy because he has learned that gets him attention and pity. Until he learns to actually be responsible, and take up another hobby other than bbing. He will be a trainwreck with a ton of toys in his room, taking steroids, leaving dirty needles everywhere, and buying very expensive purified tap water, and viewers waiting for the next thing to laugh at.
He's become the village idiot that people protect, because he is "their village idiot", and without him, they cannot get their laughs, or exploit him.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2017, 09:37:54 AM »
Vince Goodrum flossing with IWatch......
Can't afford 2000 Jaguar  ;D

Genova works at Publix and still pulls down more change than Vince

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2017, 09:53:16 AM »
and your diet of all you can eat for free in the hospital certainly wont help you parasitic piece of shit.

You even got your dad to fill your fridge you scrounging bum.

haha, classic.

ESFITNESS has no idea what my build looks like. Yet, he takes steroids to have an average physique and gets his dad to buy his food.  ;D ;D
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2017, 12:56:09 PM »
Wasn't this moron on roids as well?  I didn't watch the video because just looking at him is annoying.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2017, 01:00:15 PM »
Wasn't this moron on roids as well?  I didn't watch the video because just looking at him is annoying.
One of his friends said Genova has been taking roids since HS.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2017, 04:58:46 PM »
Not an ab or a vein to be seen.  :(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2017, 05:03:36 PM »