Author Topic: I got all banged up last night and don't feel like going to the gym workout..  (Read 1514 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
I've done this a few times....Your hung over or just tired and don't feel like training...Maybe you hop on the bench to start chest and the 135 warm up feels like 275...

well this is what i have done and it takes about 10 minutes...You know in your head that making any gains in the gym is out of the question so what you want to accomplish is just raising your intensity and maybe get a pump

This is it for one bodypart....

10 sets of 10 reps with 10 to 15 second rests inbetween sets...All with the same weight......Start set one with a weight you can do between 15 to 20 reps....By the time you reach set 7 or so...it gets pretty tuff...and by set 10, your muscle pretty toast...

If you are gonna train two bodyparts that day then go ahead and do the same for the next...

So give it a shot the next time you just don't feel like training....

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You just explained GVT (10X10) except for the rest periods, which are usually between 60 to 90 seconds. You can get bigger and stronger at a somewhat rapid rate. Can also SS with another body part. Like a lot of great discovery's, you found this by accident. Congrat's and Good Luck.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Do that or skip the weights and do a better workout the next day.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Get a hooker or two and call it a night

you will feel better and train harder tomorrow
Here comes the money shot

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
you should have a beer before the gym... hair of the dog you know...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Do that or skip the weights and do a better workout the next day.
yes sir exactly. why try and train after getting fucked up the night before?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
...a bunch of fuckin pussies...   

" making any gains in the gym is out of the question " ::)

get the fuck outta here you lazy piece of shit and just fuckin train.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
...a bunch of fuckin pussies...   

" making any gains in the gym is out of the question " ::)

get the f**k outta here you lazy piece of shit and just fuckin train.

Your physique is disgusting.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
IMO the only time you should skip training if you had a serious lack of sleep the night before. By that I mean like 3-4 hours total sleep in last 24 hours. This will not only degress your gains but also puts additional stress on the heart muscle. Otherwise if you're just a bit on low revs cuz its end of week and you have 4 days of workouts behind you (like me today, yaaaw...) - just slap a double espresso sort of 1.5 hours before the gym, go hit it, have a nice big protein meal and get a good rest tonight! ;)