Author Topic: Just switched my pof search.  (Read 7407 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Just switched my pof search.
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2013, 03:26:22 PM »
come on, lyquid, post up some of your material

;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2013, 03:26:56 PM »
cephissus, that is a keeper right here

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2013, 03:35:47 PM »
cephissus, that is a keeper right here

haha yes, ray.  unfortunately, there's a pic of her squatting on a smith machine, so i'm afraid i'll have to pass...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2013, 03:36:45 PM »
haha yes, ray.  unfortunately, there's a pic of her squatting on a smith machine, so i'm afraid i'll have to pass...

LOL, that is a deal breaker, indeed!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2013, 03:52:40 PM »
Every girl I met on pof I fucked on first day. And all the girls I talked to were long term relationships lol. Good girls to. No alcohol. I'm talking take em out to a movie I start making out in the car after.  Then touching her crotch eventually I keep playing with her till she let's me in her pants. I make her cum within no time n then it's game over her top is off n she's sucking my dick. That's my game ploy always. Play with there clit make em cum than its instant fucking. There way to horny. True story cuz I'll tell all the embarrassing ones. I was taking lots of deca n after she was done sucking she got out n stood outside head in the car on drivers seat me outside about to fuck her from behind n my dick wouldn't work haha.

All the funny ones were in same time frame while I was banging lots but still on deca. I met girl at mall we hung out for a good hour or two. We drive to park by mall. gain start off making out. they get horny I rub clit then she's sucking me. She tries to sit on me n stick my cock in her. agaib deca... I say let's go to park itc dark out n try to fuck her behind a tree doggy. Again deca dick...

So many deca dick stories it's unbelievable. But u know what. Every single girl was msging me like crazy again begging to see me again. Sending me nudes doing anything to see me again. what I realise I think most guys from what I hear from girls. When they fuck em they just fuck em or get sucked off n fuck off n Yeh girls never get pleasures. I always make em cum or squirt always n t just makes em fall in lov instantly.

Banged a lot of 38 to 45 yrs off there to. I never even look for anythkg but long term encounters srs relationships. Clean n good girls. Plus they end up being real easy if ur nice to em. Never failed for me once. All the girls get real obsessive tho n go crazy never let em kno were u live or they'll come to ur house lol.

U can't whip out ur dick that's just turn em off. women love romance. Every girl I ever met loves neck sucking n making out. Never met a girl who didn't get soaking wet by sucking on he's neck. Soon as u suck on there there pants r off n u can't do whatever u want. Act all sweet like u just wanna pleasure them.

NICE story dude...but seriously..is taking Deca THAT worth it????? especially after all you've just described???

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2013, 03:55:36 PM »
haha yes, ray.  unfortunately, there's a pic of her squatting on a smith machine, so i'm afraid i'll have to pass...
did her cock fall out in that shot?

:D

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2013, 04:02:32 PM »
NICE story dude...but seriously..is taking Deca THAT worth it????? especially after all you've just described???

Yeah, I would love to hear the excuses he used for the deca probs.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2013, 04:05:09 PM »
If he really is so full of shit and all though, he'd probably say shit like "I get so nervous when I start a new relationship", "I just got out of a bad relationship, and I'm not all the way comfortable, but you are so sweet"....etc, etc...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2013, 10:05:41 PM »
I fall hard as hell for women thats why  I wont even put their real names in my phone cause unless I know shes mine I wont even give them the right to belong in my contacts....if i take a liking to her  she upgrades from "bangs" "hips" or "eyelashes" to  Tyresha  or La'Quisha I mean ummm

(:ashley or Katlyn.
l

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2013, 10:32:24 PM »
I fall hard as hell for women thats why  I wont even put their real names in my phone cause unless I know shes mine I wont even give them the right to belong in my contacts....if i take a liking to her  she upgrades from "bangs" "hips" or "eyelashes" to  Tyresha  or La'Quisha I mean ummm

(:ashley or Katlyn.
[/quote

I understand your psychology...I tend to get attached as well..especially if the pussy is bangin'

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2013, 02:13:24 PM »
Yeah, I would love to hear the excuses he used for the deca probs.

Srry didn't know.thread was still going.

My excuses here were some. One was dark room both our pants ODF she kept saying stick it in. I couldn't get hard kept kissing n then pulled up my pants she wasn't touching it didn't know it wasn't hard as I was on top. N I say. I don't wanna ruin this I like u so much I wanna wait let's just have a nice time tonite .

It worked. Most others were I'm sorry I duno what's going on I like u a lot I'm just Rly nervous. Most of these were in a car to lol. So the nervous excuse worked out good. Mostly said nervous excuse. ill post some material later I don't have acct screen shots as it is closed over a yr remember. I don't do it anymore. I'll try n find emails cuz I emailed most the girls after we talked on pof for a few mins I'm like email me so more personal. None ever txt me or had my number n still fucked.

I gave u some info earlier I was pure white*  knight like I said on these girls it works n works fast. 

I have been doing it for yrs. Sweet girls eat it up slutty or independent girls hate it n block u beyond fast.

I'll say shit like.

Wow ... As a opener.

They go wow what or hi?

I go how are you so god damn beautiful.

Them being a sweet girl always say aww ur not so bad urself n a wink or some shit.

If it's independent girl she will obv say alogblines. Try actually talking to me first thanks.

N bye lma

But yea I just go on n on. Older women seem to love it to.
f girl says oh I dislike my body cuz there low self esteem obv cuz they want a bf they long term. N prob dumped not long ago that's whey they on there. I'll say what ur body is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing on it. Like srsly it's perfect.

I sweet talk them constant n then it takes only minutes before they say ur rly sweet n they want to txt or meet. I say I don't give out my number easily. I'm not a man slut exact words.  N they end up respecting that I go into detail I don't want a bunch of girls having my number if its nothing srs.

I tell them shit like u look so beautiful ur smile drives me crazy just looking at it. In her pic of course. I mean I go srsly hard core sweet pussy white knife talking.

Again u must get those sweet homely low self esteem girls. Which is pretty much all long term girls. I am decent looking fella tho so that helps as to why I never get shot down or why they never resist sex.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2013, 02:20:10 PM »
come on, lyquid, post up some of your material

Also Ue using the cocky approach. I don't to much work for me. N mind fucking. I liked call her perfect n fuck her couple days later approach lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2013, 02:57:31 PM »
Also Ue using the cocky approach. I don't to much work for me. N mind fucking. I liked call her perfect n fuck her couple days later approach lol

check your pm's (no homo)