Author Topic: Just switched my pof search.  (Read 7466 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
Re: Just switched my pof search.
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2013, 01:06:41 PM »
Not at all.. on going to assume u were like 90 percent of the males on.the site and had not looking for anything serious or just dating. If u look.at those women they are generally hideous all the good looking ones are looking for long term like any respectful women. And all the males put nothing serious. U think that's gonna get u laid on first date of course not they alrdy have in there mind ur a player.

I put long term always n always went for long.term girls. It's common sense really. The log term girls wear there hearts on there sleeves And they want a bf and to be loved. There less independent. and the girls wanting just to date are generally bar hopping whores who will shut u down if u try anything since they want freedom and are more independent.

U try switching ur profiel and the way you are to them and they will want to do anything to keep you on first date. the one girl as I was calling the date a end cause she wasn't letting me down her pants I'm still nice not a a hole I go well it's late I need to get home. She is begging me.not to leave n instead sucks me And sits on me and we fuck.
If it's just pussy u want u need to think different and not be typical player cause all women can smell that easily. I don't even show the women I'm any bit muscular on my pics try for face pic of head only. Women always told me shirtless pics make u seem like a player n asshole n they avoid them or they don't put out. Once u start talking to them hen send them a pic n they'll go holy shit ur jacked or whatever n actually comment on how respectful u must be because u don't have shirtless pics up flaunting like all the other guys with chest arms n.abs.

I still have my old email when I use to do this on pof. And if u let u browse me emails n see the pics u wouldn't think there hideous then n realize how many women want a respectful looking n talking guy vs some beach party animal most guys come across. Each nite I'd wake up with Msgs around 60 unread Msgs it'd say ob my email.  I'm not putting ot all down to me mind fucking them  as I am decent looking and way well above average height. But my game never worked flaunting my shit n going for.whores. they wanted u to work for it. this way I.never had to work for it

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2013, 01:09:20 PM »
Not at all.. on going to assume u were like 90 percent of the males on.the site and had not looking for anything serious or just dating. If u look.at those women they are generally hideous all the good looking ones are looking for long term like any respectful women. And all the males put nothing serious. U think that's gonna get u laid on first date of course not they alrdy have in there mind ur a player.

I put long term always n always went for long.term girls. It's common sense really. The log term girls wear there hearts on there sleeves And they want a bf and to be loved. There less independent. and the girls wanting just to date are generally bar hopping whores who will shut u down if u try anything since they want freedom and are more independent.

U try switching ur profiel and the way you are to them and they will want to do anything to keep you on first date. the one girl as I was calling the date a end cause she wasn't letting me down her pants I'm still nice not a a hole I go well it's late I need to get home. She is begging me.not to leave n instead sucks me And sits on me and we fuck.
If it's just pussy u want u need to think different and not be typical player cause all women can smell that easily. I don't even show the women I'm any bit muscular on my pics try for face pic of head only. Women always told me shirtless pics make u seem like a player n asshole n they avoid them or they don't put out. Once u start talking to them hen send them a pic n they'll go holy shit ur jacked or whatever n actually comment on how respectful u must be because u don't have shirtless pics up flaunting like all the other guys with chest arms n.abs.

I still have my old email when I use to do this on pof. And if u let u browse me emails n see the pics u wouldn't think there hideous then n realize how many women want a respectful looking n talking guy vs some beach party animal most guys come across. Each nite I'd wake up with Msgs around 60 unread Msgs it'd say ob my email.  I'm not putting ot all down to me mind fucking them  as I am decent looking and way well above average height. But my game never worked flaunting my shit n going for.whores. they wanted u to work for it. this way I.never had to work for it

this is a bit more believable, even if painful to read.

Btw lol at searching for gf on the internet, when you could go in malls, libraries and gyms which are full of good looking educated females looking just like you for a partner.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2013, 01:17:13 PM »
this is a bit more believable, even if painful to read.

Btw lol at searching for gf on the internet, when you could go in malls, libraries and gyms which are full of good looking educated females looking just like you for a partner.

I learned a lot from my gf who I did meet off there. Sadly yes.

I seen all her Msgs and that's all guy's did. Tell her they wanted to date her n like most girls looking for a bf low self esteem they used her n never talked to her again. She never talked to any gy who talked sexual to her instead insulted them but rhen came the guys like me. Saying oh ur pretty and nice this n that want to go on a date bla bla being all sweet n nice exact approach I use on these girls then they try n get some n say I'm not rly looking for a 4relationship.

I only did this for a period in my life. When on a lot of test n I'm not like that anymore thankfully but it made me to horny n constantly tried to fuck. Not much more to say but bad decision. Waste of time in my life rly. And not very respectful thing to do hurt a lot of women and a lot of single older mothers to.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2013, 04:14:05 PM »

You would wake up to 60 unread messages per day? I call bullshit man, sorry. The rest of your post is 100% spot on though so as a fellow successful POFer, it does sound like you know what you're doing. And yes, a lot of the girls on the site are hideous but there are also some really hot ones and decent ones. That entirely depends on where you live.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2013, 05:09:37 PM »
You would wake up to 60 unread messages per day? I call bullshit man, sorry. The rest of your post is 100% spot on though so as a fellow successful POFer, it does sound like you know what you're doing. And yes, a lot of the girls on the site are hideous but there are also some really hot ones and decent ones. That entirely depends on where you live.

QFT! . liquid Im sorry brother but you shouldnt of said that 60 message crap you just lost all your credibility and I dont believe you've fucked one girl off that sight.  I know cats who send out 100 messages every single fucking day.

most important thing for pof is dont use your best pictures....keep them recent 2....no point in meeting up with the girl if she doesnt like how you llike you in person.
l

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2013, 05:40:24 PM »
Boning random women for me has to happen in the moment, meet her while out drinking ,click and then boom.Never understood this trawling through dating site mentality, reading profiles, PRing yourself, sending messages with pics for approval(oh brother...  ::) ) etc etc,who the fuck can be bothered.Let it happen organically or not at all.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2013, 09:57:52 PM »

QFT! . liquid Im sorry brother but you shouldnt of said that 60 message crap you just lost all your credibility and I dont believe you've fucked one girl off that sight.  I know cats who send out 100 messages every single fucking day.

most important thing for pof is dont use your best pictures....keep them recent 2....no point in meeting up with the girl if she doesnt like how you llike you in person.

O rly :D Ima see if I can screen shot my email on mt phone. If not ill delete my private emails n let u guys go on my email and just see shit like total Msgs per day ans maybe some msg from the girls I fucked. I also got Msgs of women plain up saying wanna fuck first msg. Those girls were hideous. But it's truth duno why it's hard to believe.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2013, 10:10:11 PM »
That's in he one nite. Forgot its flooded with I want to meet u crap things to n favorite adds. Anyways want more I can post millions of screen caps.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2013, 10:18:31 PM »

Buddy I can let u go on the email n see all the emails of me.n the girls exchanging pics n them telling me how they loved last nite or fucking me n can't wait to do it again n asking to see me again. I actually have one girl still msging on that email I havnt msged in almost a yr n she keeps sending me emails saying I miss u baby.  Don't get a pissy n call Me a liar cause u have absolute zero game and can't read people and manipulatethem like I can. Or ur rly ugly I duno but I can make u look real dumb n post tons more screen shots n let everyone go on to read my emails all about a yr ago n see all the bitsh I fucked in a very few short amount of time.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2013, 10:28:18 PM »

Let me.give u another tip. U shouldn't have to be sending out hundred Msgs. Only time I ever sent out Msgs beside rare occasion was to older women only. I'm talking 35 plus. And it was hard.as I was going for log term ones again classy rich bitchs.  Those I talked into most just sex n they paid for the hotel. Emails to prove that to them coming hours away n booking a hotel.  I would copy n paste same msg to tons of milfs as ot was pry hard to score em. Good looking ones. I'd say hey maybe ur not interested because of my age but I think your really gorgeous and well I duno. Send me a msg back if u wanna talk. Then I'd sweet talk em tell them how gorgeous they are without seeming desperate. More I'm confident but I think ur rly pretty urself n most said straight up I'm to young to show u to my friends but wanted to hang out no sex. Well again I go over to there place watch a movie ten mins max I make out suck on neck n bam fucking em.

I can prove ot all son. U probably use ur bull shit cocky player game on long term girls that don't work. It only works on club whores. But sweet talking fails on club whores n they'll shoot u down u do need to be a aasshpel to them. But long term sweet girls u gotta be sweet n I've never been shot down yet with those approaches. Only on club whores n sweet talking.  Or beig cocky to a sweet girl instant failure.

Ivr banged n learned more shit about women than u can dream of so read carefully instead of getting all jealous bam bam.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2013, 10:36:19 PM »
post some convos for us all, then :D

chess315

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2013, 10:46:29 PM »
some people just don't understand or are in parts of the country its not hit good yet how whorey and wild these young girls are anymore. Fuck you they want to be gangbanged have girlfriends themselves. Some of them you would have to actually watch your kids around seriosusly. I'm kinda think some of you are in  wealthier areas or maybe the laws are stricter against 16-18yo girl but here in the middle of the country its total mayhem like woodstock are some shit.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2013, 10:51:00 PM »
post some convos for us all, then :D

I'll have to edit there info out. I'll grab some tho.

But so all u non believers. Not saying I screwed every women I met on first date. I have some very funny crazy story's  of me getting shot down in real embarrassing ways and prob over ten deca dick storeys with diff women.  So I'm not claiming to be god. Not to mention I scored em with a average penis that I'd send pics of. I was fucked over by lots of women early on.  So I guess that's when I learned n gave em pay back n learned hoe to manipulate so very well n never got shot sown.

And the milfs. I only banged about five out of probably fifty Msgs or more to diff women sent. So I'll admit that area is fucking hard but any 20 yr old is fucking cake. U gotta learn to read them n see what type of girl they are. If ur not getting laid first date ur not manipulating them right plain n simple. I'll post Msgs of me n a girl saying I love u first date after I fucked her even . Once u read em u play into ot as far as u gotta go n sex is guarantee. Btw if ur gonna be a asshole n do this always use fake name n not one single girl ever got my phone number.

That made it super hard to meet them not lay em but meet em. I'd plainly say I'm not a male skank n don't give out my number easy. So I'm only comfortable with email. Most were very suspicious n thought I was a player.  But ot worked great. This way no stalkers after I fuck em over n I couldn't give out the number as I was cheating on a ex gf at the time as well. So I didn't get random female txts. I think of it all n never got caught. I'm gonna burn in hell no doubt and don't do this anymore but if u wanna just fuck then this is what's worked for me and I stopped counting log ago on the 20 range as it got to hard to remember how many females.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2013, 10:53:39 PM »
some people just don't understand or are in parts of the country its not hit good yet how whorey and wild these young girls are anymore. Fuck you they want to be gangbanged have girlfriends themselves. Some of them you would have to actually watch your kids around seriosusly. I'm kinda think some of you are in  wealthier areas or maybe the laws are stricter against 16-18yo girl but here in the middle of the country its total mayhem like woodstock are some shit.

Agreed!!! I am not in a wealthy area like crazy million dollar cali homes. U r spot on. One girl I fucked said she had sex with over 100 guys n had been with two guys n another girl before crazy shit. I was disgusted never talked to her again. This was a log term girl to who was shy to meet at first to I as shocked. she was abit older to tho I think 28

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2013, 10:58:06 PM »
That's in he one nite. Forgot its flooded with I want to meet u crap things to n favorite adds. Anyways want more I can post millions of screen caps.

It's probably not smart to post your POF username on here...  :o

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2013, 10:58:37 PM »
Let me.give u another tip. U shouldn't have to be sending out hundred Msgs. Only time I ever sent out Msgs beside rare occasion was to older women only. I'm talking 35 plus. And it was hard.as I was going for log term ones again classy rich bitchs.  Those I talked into most just sex n they paid for the hotel. Emails to prove that to them coming hours away n booking a hotel.  I would copy n paste same msg to tons of milfs as ot was pry hard to score em. Good looking ones. I'd say hey maybe ur not interested because of my age but I think your really gorgeous and well I duno. Send me a msg back if u wanna talk. Then I'd sweet talk em tell them how gorgeous they are without seeming desperate. More I'm confident but I think ur rly pretty urself n most said straight up I'm to young to show u to my friends but wanted to hang out no sex. Well again I go over to there place watch a movie ten mins max I make out suck on neck n bam fucking em.

I can prove ot all son. U probably use ur bull shit cocky player game on long term girls that don't work. It only works on club whores. But sweet talking fails on club whores n they'll shoot u down u do need to be a aasshpel to them. But long term sweet girls u gotta be sweet n I've never been shot down yet with those approaches. Only on club whores n sweet talking.  Or beig cocky to a sweet girl instant failure.

Ivr banged n learned more shit about women than u can dream of so read carefully instead of getting all jealous bam bam.

actually I never really put that much thought in it sry :-\ ,

I simply  copy and paste "wsup  missy ;D"  with a smiley face  25 times.....if she responds she responds.....the next messae is usually a "so tell me about yourself"....."what do you do for a career"

since i have no career or job or life I cant indulge in such converstaion.

the next message is "555 5555" she dont respond than fuck her ass. Like Im gonna waste my tme in a conversation with some whore I dont even know.

l

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2013, 11:08:21 PM »
It's probably not smart to post your POF username on here...  :o

It's long ago about a yr ago now. I got bored of it. N started fucking around. Telling Sluts I'll PayPal or whatever them 100 bucks to send tit pics n obv not send money n then I guess I got reported n banned n never went back lol. Got boring real fast to much waste of time I'd some days meet a new girl the day right after. Skipped way to many workouts n meals.

N near the end is where I met a rly good girl who I was gonna fuck n chuck  but didn't n thugs been great ever since. What a happy ending eh. Btw the current girl still with our first time was a deca dick incident as well .

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2013, 11:15:41 PM »
actually I never really put that much thought in it sry :-\ ,

I simply  copy and paste "wsup  missy ;D"  with a smiley face  25 times.....if she responds she responds.....the next messae is usually a "so tell me about yourself"....."what do you do for a career"

since i have no career or job or life I cant indulge in such converstaion.

the next message is "555 5555" she dont respond than fuck her ass. Like Im gonna waste my tme in a conversation with some whore I dont even know.

Well if u don't want a gf n just to fuck try it.

Long term girls be a white knight but not a pussy needy white knight. Depends on hoe they talk back. Some r super mushy so give em what they want tell em.there most beautiful girl in the world if that's what they r asking for. If there more normal just keep telling em there rly pretty. Most I always went over boards say shit like wow.... I can't believe how gorgeous u r ur to good for me I can't talk to u. N I'd keep going on n on. They ate it up. I rarely talked to slutty girls looking for nothing srs n with tits changing out that's to hard I found. U had to be so cocky n so rude . I tried to be nice so many times n they'd shoot me down stop responding so would I. Or just seem so UN interested. U actually have to put on work with them n then ur not getting laid first date n u gotta take them on dates etc cuz they feel they deserve the best. If u want pussy that rly is hard route n every guy goes for it.

It makes me laugh cuz almost all the guys on that site have up lookkg for nothing srs. Thinking there gonna come off as independent n cocky like a pua n girls will think omg he's a bad boy I want him. N it works but only with club whores that u gotta put in srs work most times. Or u can go easy route n white knight rly pretty sweet log term girls who will do everyhig to please u in bed cuz there low self Steem is in dire need of a bf. Cuz they pro. Just got out of a relationship n duno how to live without being in one unlike the club.whores. who want money n dates. These girls r beyond easy its not even funny.

Don't be like the rest of sheep guys. Find all those sexy pretty long term girls who need a bf n screw em over just use a fake name.  N they will fuck u over n over just lead em ob slowly. I always said I don't wanna rush n be hurt or some shit they loved it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2013, 07:02:18 AM »
a normal accomplished grown up man has a job, healthy constructive hobbies, sport, friends, kids and sex daily, that stimulate the production of neurotransmitters of hapiness in his brain all week long, what do you have ratard, video games, getbig and porn?  Of course such a life gonna be unsatisfying after a while, educated teens at least have studies to add, and a gf, stuff you obviously dont have. Pretty shitty unfulfilling recipe, no wonder you re depressed. Maybe it's time to consider reconstructive surgery to fix your mongoloid face, to get on a diet and seriously lift weights, to find a job, to leave your mom's basement etc

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2013, 07:24:31 AM »
a normal accomplished grown up man has a job, healthy constructive hobbies, sport, friends, kids and sex daily, that stimulate the production of neurotransmitters of hapiness in his brain all week long, what do you have ratard, video games, getbig and porn?  Of course such a life gonna be unsatisfying after a while, educated teens at least have studies to add, and a gf, stuff you obviously dont have. Pretty shitty unfulfilling recipe, no wonder you re depressed. Maybe it's time to consider reconstructive surgery to fix your mongoloid face, to get on a diet and seriously lift weights, to find a job, to leave your mom's basement etc

I know we have butted heads a few times but this post is the 100% truth....if this doesnt motivate you ratard I dont know what will.

take it from someone with personal expereince...my old job was driving a fucking tractor in open fields all day. I went from pretty much  the most popular kid in my HS to a fucking anti social retard all in two years time. Became a fat fuck... stopped training.... let alone doing anything.... I snapped out of it thank god but you really have to put the effort in. It can be easy to fall into a hole and get too cozy......before you know it 6 months go by and you ask yourself where did your life go.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2013, 07:27:00 AM »
also i think the boards played a huge roll in it.  get off the fucking boards dude....go outside for a walk.  There not good for someone like you....at least not right now. come here a month from now get some dates under your belt fuck a few chicks, make a few friends, join a commercial gym.....you'll feel a million times better about yourrself than being all cooped up
l

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2013, 07:39:01 AM »
also i think the boards played a huge roll in it.  get off the fucking boards dude....go outside for a walk.  There not good for someone like you....at least not right now. come here a month from now get some dates under your belt fuck a few chicks, make a few friends, join a commercial gym.....you'll feel a million times better about yourrself than being all cooped up

Yes get off boards. It can be hard but can be easy too. Just try it. When my gf at work and I'm st home I think sweet all day perfect diet n a good workout. Turns out to be on boards all day..how pathetic. Didn't do one single thig productive n that's why f u look at my acct I havnt posted in months.

If u stop coming on here Ull be bored n forced to do other things u have forced urself to make this ur only social interaction and don't need any other type.

I've been like most of us have probably like flint said. I mean look at over half the people here they post 100 times a day who has time for that if u actually have a life. Gf. Working out. Hobbies having fun.  U can't do both.  Can't sit at a comp all day n accomplish other things u want.

N if u rly r jobless get a damn job it is not hard at all. I always see people on fbook shit saying does anyone know any places hiring etc. N hen I see other post which show how lazy they r. Anyone know places I can email my resume o?

Like c'mon u ask other people.for job n where u can email ur resume to. If u actually look Ull find a job. McDonalds etc all fast food places have super high turn over rate. U can easily.work in so many shitty places.  But who gives a fuck money is money work there for awhile till u save up n get more confidence dealing with people. I think ur cnd. U start working full time minimum wage Ull bring in after tax around 750 bi weekly. Imagine that in two wks Ull have almost a grand to spend on ur fat ass and buy new clothes n workout shit so ur not so depressed. Make urself feel better by lookin better n feeling confidant. That's a start. Then when u do feel more cobfidedanr look for better jobs gf have fun. Ur depressed n everything else cuz ur lazy plain n simple.  I played a lot of video games when I was a teen cuz I was lazy. After hs. Got me no where finally went n looked hard for a job n got one. I went hard n had a job within a week. Luckily was a supplement store to once u start working Ull forget about other crap n feel like a new man. Just don't stay at a shit job to long.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2013, 08:16:31 AM »
Yes get off boards. It can be hard but can be easy too. Just try it. When my gf at work and I'm st home I think sweet all day perfect diet n a good workout. Turns out to be on boards all day..how pathetic. Didn't do one single thig productive n that's why f u look at my acct I havnt posted in months.

If u stop coming on here Ull be bored n forced to do other things u have forced urself to make this ur only social interaction and don't need any other type.

I've been like most of us have probably like flint said. I mean look at over half the people here they post 100 times a day who has time for that if u actually have a life. Gf. Working out. Hobbies having fun.  U can't do both.  Can't sit at a comp all day n accomplish other things u want.

N if u rly r jobless get a damn job it is not hard at all. I always see people on fbook shit saying does anyone know any places hiring etc. N hen I see other post which show how lazy they r. Anyone know places I can email my resume o?

Like c'mon u ask other people.for job n where u can email ur resume to. If u actually look Ull find a job. McDonalds etc all fast food places have super high turn over rate. U can easily.work in so many shitty places.  But who gives a fuck money is money work there for awhile till u save up n get more confidence dealing with people. I think ur cnd. U start working full time minimum wage Ull bring in after tax around 750 bi weekly. Imagine that in two wks Ull have almost a grand to spend on ur fat ass and buy new clothes n workout shit so ur not so depressed. Make urself feel better by lookin better n feeling confidant. That's a start. Then when u do feel more cobfidedanr look for better jobs gf have fun. Ur depressed n everything else cuz ur lazy plain n simple.  I played a lot of video games when I was a teen cuz I was lazy. After hs. Got me no where finally went n looked hard for a job n got one. I went hard n had a job within a week. Luckily was a supplement store to once u start working Ull forget about other crap n feel like a new man. Just don't stay at a shit job to long.

yep....became obsessed with living my life online, ruined my relationship with my girl...friends etc. Go on a walk, tan, get a haircut, youll feel great...even a simple bike ride will do. you will never  see a  depressed person kill themselves outside....
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2013, 01:43:35 PM »
good thread.  people always point at tbombz as an example of a guy who has had significant personal development has been chronicled on getbig, and i think flint will be thought of the same way soon.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2013, 03:11:37 PM »
come on, lyquid, post up some of your material