Author Topic: Kevin Levrone's REDLINE - April 13th! (First Review)  (Read 28885 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: LEVRONE'S 'REDLINE' SET TO HIT 2500 THEATERS on APRIL 13!!
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2007, 10:53:33 PM »
yes Kevin!  Did you go all the way with the spotter or just 3rd base?

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2007, 05:08:18 AM »
yeah its very smart to juice to the gills again and come back competing in the ifbb after trying an unsucessful carrer as a movie star...

what a role model...

IS it me or all people trying to change their lives always come back to the juice, the training , to finally find out they look like shit and will never be as good as they were in the past? and what do they get in return?
nothing.

most pro bber= losers who cant do shit but inject their whole life.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2007, 06:55:14 AM »
FINURFACE,  It's haters like you that make a true Champ like me and many others very successful . ..God Bless you I like the way you think...REDLINE TICKETS GO ON SALE SOON BUY LOTS OF TICKETS !!! take friends do more talking and keep sending $$$$ our way.!!!! :-* Love Ya

sup kev :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2007, 07:02:27 AM »
REDLINE TICKETS GO ON SALE SOON BUY LOTS OF TICKETS !!!

Yes, avoid the opening day stampede.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2007, 03:30:51 PM »
FINURFACE,  It's haters like you that make a true Champ like me and many others very successful . ..God Bless you I like the way you think...REDLINE TICKETS GO ON SALE SOON BUY LOTS OF TICKETS !!! take friends do more talking and keep sending $$$$ our way.!!!! :-* Love Ya
no...its being obsessive with major psychological issues , like small man syndrome or small dick syndrom, that make people like you do tons of wierd things to get attention and an answer to your loneliness.

And please, dont pretend you're "very successful", being egocentrical and egomaniac are others common issues well known when it comes to people like you, but it doesnt mean your view of reality is the right one, most of the time you can fool idiots or weak minded people but most people can see at the first sight that you are just an incredibly insecure and immature boy like most people who inject shit in their bodies to find an answer to the questions of life.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2007, 03:48:44 PM »
A Levrone comeback would kick ass!  A Cutler, Levrone, Coleman and Martinez battle would be the clash of the titans!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2007, 03:52:42 PM »
Yes, avoid the opening day stampede.

LOL  ;D

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2007, 03:56:28 PM »
Levrone = more charismatic these days.

His actor training + new experience = showing.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2007, 03:57:13 PM »
no...its being obsessive with major psychological issues , like small man syndrome or small dick syndrom, that make people like you do tons of wierd things to get attention and an answer to your loneliness.

And please, dont pretend you're "very successful", being egocentrical and egomaniac are others common issues well known when it comes to people like you, but it doesnt mean your view of reality is the right one, most of the time you can fool idiots or weak minded people but most people can see at the first sight that you are just an incredibly insecure and immature boy like most people who inject shit in their bodies to find an answer to the questions of life.

and you're such a secure, confident, happy individual for talking shit on the net, your life is so great hahahaha ::)

E
E

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2007, 03:58:24 PM »
A Levrone comeback would kick ass!  A Cutler, Levrone, Coleman and Martinez battle would be the clash of the titans!
yeah... thats it,encourage him to ruin his life and pursue a destructive dream ...

we should all tell kevin not to make a come back and keep a healthy life, maybe someone can give him a job at the local burger king or mac donald?

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2007, 04:08:21 PM »
and you're such a secure, confident, happy individual for talking shit on the net, your life is so great hahahaha ::)

E
are u gay for kevin and his "triceps" ?

I'm just saying that someone who juices, have no other skills whatsoever cannot be considered as a role model, but looks like he s your hero...sorry if i hurt you.

Now as for his "actor" career... hello, why do you think he considers coming back to bbing? cause he now know he doesnt have what it takes to make it ...

Whats the point of encouraging people to do negative things like getting back on steroids and trying to get a plastic trophy with other gay and wierd men in thongs???

Why dont u tell him to keep taking acting lessons ?

For people like kevin who are very dependant of what the others think of them, people like you are a threat.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2007, 04:12:35 PM »

I'm just saying that someone who juices, have no other skills whatsoever cannot be considered as a role model, but looks like he s your hero...sorry if i hurt you.

Now as for his "actor" career... hello, why do you think he considers coming back to bbing? cause he now know he doesnt have what it takes to make it ...

Whats the point of encouraging people to do negative things like getting back on steroids and trying to get a plastic trophy with other gay and wierd men in thongs???

For people like kevin who are very dependant of what the others think of them, people like you are a threat.

learn to read ::)

I didn't encourage him to come back, I feel he has nothing left to prove nor gain in bodybuilding

now how did kevin hurt your fragile feelings?

he must have done something for you to attack him and call him a faliure and loser or maybe you are just a miserable human being that has thoughts of suicide like Nick Hersh ;D 

talking about it will only help ;)

E
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2007, 04:22:14 PM »

The Trailer looked good.

I was expecting Levrone to be as bad as the Barbarian Twins, they really set a standard for Teh Sucky Acting, BTW.

But he was definitely alright.

I hope he keeps at it.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2007, 04:36:57 PM »
I wonder if Vin Diesel gets on the web and argues with his fans?
a

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2007, 04:47:07 PM »

although i hear what your saying, LA is full of actors that were nobodies before hopping on a bus and becoming "something"...Kevin had a succesful career and was one of the best at what he did in bodybuilding...Now he is trying to parlay that...Nothing wrong with that....Hell politicians have statues made of themselves and bridges named after them...Talk about insecure...Look at guys like Rhino...He supposedly is at the top 2% in the country in earnings in the business world and that dude is one of the most insecure guys out there...And so are all the 350 pound cake eating CEO's that run companies...
My point is we are all the fuking same...It doesn't matter what you do for a living...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2007, 04:51:37 PM »

Hey, now. Excellent point.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2007, 04:53:02 PM »

where exactly did he argue? ???

E
E

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2007, 04:57:38 PM »
where exactly did he argue? ???

E

Point taken good Sir; however can you dispute the condescending, argumentative tone of this response?

"Earl what do you think about this  ;)  after a 3 year lay off I'm 195 lb right now, 16 weeks out from the MR.O start my training and walking on stage at 245 lb of 250 lb....to bring the house down...  ;D ;D ;D    I think i can do it do you ?"

or...

"...FINURFACE,  It's haters like you..."
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2007, 05:01:15 PM »
Point taken good Sir; however can you dispute the condescending, argumentative tone of this response?

"Earl what do you think about this   after a 3 year lay off I'm 195 lb right now, 16 weeks out from the MR.O start my training and walking on stage at 245 lb of 250 lb....to bring the house down...     I think i can do it do you ?"

he's stating what he can do

do you have a problem with people stating facts?

and when he said this I don't think he was arguing anybody, he was just saying he was thinking about coming back

once he said this "finurface" had a meltdown

is calling somebody a hater when they are a hater wrong?  is it offensive?

damn I knew alot of you were sensitive nancy boys but I didn't know it was that bad :-\

E
E

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2007, 05:03:56 PM »
he's stating what he can do

do you have a problem with people stating facts?

and when he said this I don't think he was arguing anybody, he was just saying he was thinking about coming back

once he said this "finurface" had a meltdown

is calling somebody a hater when they are a hater wrong?  is it offensive?

damn I knew alto of you were sensitive nancy boys but I didn't know it was that bad :-\

E

OK. You see it as stating a fact; I see it a narcissistic & argumentative. We disagree.
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2007, 05:09:04 PM »
OK. You see it as stating a fact; I see it a narcissistic & argumentative. We disagree.

is it more respectable to say "I don't think I can come back, i'll probably fail" ???

E
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2007, 05:10:53 PM »
How does Vince Basile fit into all of this?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2007, 05:11:12 PM »
Is it more respectable to say "I don't think I can come back, I'll probably fail" ???
E

It's a nice sunny Sunday. Let's not argue over who killed who.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2007, 05:11:43 PM »
How does Vince Basile fit into all of this?

-Hedge

Poorly.
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2007, 05:14:06 PM »
It's a nice sunny Sunday. Let's not argue over who killed who.

it's getting dark where i'm at :)

E
E