Author Topic: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )  (Read 59897 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )
« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2012, 06:03:26 AM »
see? thats what i dont agree with.The difference between you and groink is

You: claim to be the absolute best, and you could achieve the ultimate and biggest body IF YOU WANTED TO, BUT YOU DONT WANT TO  ::) . you go out of your way to say you can own anyone if you wanted to, but just arent in the mood to, and dont have anything to prove  ::)

Groink: lol its amazing how many of you skinny twinks nowadays think that if someone is over 200lbs, they gotta be juicing. there are some people who are just BIG by nature, and there are guys with the genetics of a twink like 80% of the posters here. i have been 200lb+ since i was like 15-16 yrs old, and no i wasnt fat, i was a national wrestler, played football, athletic all around, and gear free .   So that double bi pic of groink isnt anything extraordinary, sure he's a big dude, but just like a natural guy, he's holding fat and water. now if he posted that double bi pic with veins sticking out of everywhere, now that would be a different story.   but the moral of the story is, groink doesnt start threads talking about how great his genetics are, only when people bash him and accuse him, he starts pwning them.

so my advice for sev is to just either STFU , or put your money where your mouth is. if you can surpass him, get the fuck of getbig for 3 weeks and come back with better pics, if not, then stop making a fool out of yourself. I grant you that your body looks good compared to most of the guys here whom have poosted pics ( albeit your mega dosing and still looking "OK" at best), but jesus christ dude, stop acting like a delusional whore.

and my advice for Groink is, stop encourage these gimmick girls, the more you defend yourself, the more you encourage them, and the more it seems your trying too hard to defend yourself. a true alpha male will shrug off the yap yap of these annoying girls and dont give them 2 seconds of your day;)
9 paragraph meltdown due to rage over my transformation

PS: I ain't reading all that shit

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2012, 06:09:09 AM »
9 paragraph meltdown due to rage over my transformation

PS: I ain't reading all that shit

You mean you cant process a response more than one line correct ?

and LMAO, if you didnt read it, how do you know it was a meltdown? and the funny thing is i wasnt even bashing you , just giving my opinion from the sideline

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2012, 06:14:45 AM »
You mean you cant process a response more than one line correct ?

and LMAO, if you didnt read it, how do you know it was a meltdown? and the funny thing is i wasnt even bashing you , just giving my opinion from the sideline
haha ... any 9 paragraph text with all that effort into it HAS to be a meltdown

weak gimmick

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2012, 06:35:58 AM »
I would say sev over groink for the following reasons:

1. Groink has a similar upper to lower body ratio to casper the friendly ghost.
2. Groink has been juicing harder than peurto rican OJ vendor for years
3. Sev has more results for the dollar/time he has been on the gear.

Both are great guys and love them on this forum, but although the original pic comparison initially looks like groinks got him - when you take the above into account sev is king.

If sev would have taken more time to cut, and better lighting/pose there would have been more of a wow factor also.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2012, 06:38:24 AM »

Both are great guys and love them on this forum, but although the original pic comparison initially looks like groinks got him - when you take the above into account sev is king.

If sev would have taken more time to cut, and better lighting/pose there would have been more of a wow factor also.
I agree.

PS: go to your local Wester Union to pick up what we discussed beforehand

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2012, 06:45:11 AM »
I agree.

PS: go to your local Wester Union to pick up what we discussed beforehand

No need sev, just ask your mother to give me a free Big Issue magazine when I am next in town  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2012, 06:46:25 AM »
No need sev, just ask your mother to give me a free Big Issue magazine when I am next in town  ;D
;D

goo one .. will remember it

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2012, 07:15:36 AM »
see? thats what i dont agree with.The difference between you and groink is

You: claim to be the absolute best, and you could achieve the ultimate and biggest body IF YOU WANTED TO, BUT YOU DONT WANT TO  ::) . you go out of your way to say you can own anyone if you wanted to, but just arent in the mood to, and dont have anything to prove  ::)

Groink: lol its amazing how many of you skinny twinks nowadays think that if someone is over 200lbs, they gotta be juicing. there are some people who are just BIG by nature, and there are guys with the genetics of a twink like 80% of the posters here. i have been 200lb+ since i was like 15-16 yrs old, and no i wasnt fat, i was a national wrestler, played football, athletic all around, and gear free .   So that double bi pic of groink isnt anything extraordinary, sure he's a big dude, but just like a natural guy, he's holding fat and water. now if he posted that double bi pic with veins sticking out of everywhere, now that would be a different story.   but the moral of the story is, groink doesnt start threads talking about how great his genetics are, only when people bash him and accuse him, he starts pwning them.

so my advice for sev is to just either STFU , or put your money where your mouth is. if you can surpass him, get the fuck of getbig for 3 weeks and come back with better pics, if not, then stop making a fool out of yourself. I grant you that your body looks good compared to most of the guys here whom have poosted pics ( albeit your mega dosing and still looking "OK" at best), but jesus christ dude, stop acting like a delusional whore.

and my advice for Groink is, stop encourage these gimmick girls, the more you defend yourself, the more you encourage them, and the more it seems your trying too hard to defend yourself. a true alpha male will shrug off the yap yap of these annoying girls and dont give them 2 seconds of your day;)

Well put and soooo true.... ;)
?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2012, 07:58:43 AM »

big cyp showing some gypsy love in this thread
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2012, 12:51:31 PM »
Groink has more pop like Arnold.... But if Sev was to get really lean and hold some weight, he would look more powerful like Dorian. Two totally different physiques.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2012, 01:19:25 PM »

Lot of assumptions, ifs and buts here.....but let's talk facts shall we?  

He hasn't posted a pic of his legs...but you KNOW his are better...LOL

He's been on 2+ grams of gear a week for 4 months....that's a mega-cycle... but again..you assume I take more

And the kicker...LOL..."IF" he dieted down more,and "IF" he took better pictures...he would look better..NAH..... it's not like your making excuses for him or anything  ::)

He looks the way he looks...and he took a SHITLOAD of gear to get there...what I took doesn't compare... and it's irrelevant anyway...he started this nonsense.... and it's funny but he's gone awfully quiet since he realized that he isn't on my level...But I think it's cute that you are giving him a sympathy vote, without actually saying he looks better  ;)

I think it's funny how a few guys here are defending Sev... like I'm this big bad monster and he "tried his best" to stand up to me....he's been blathering for four months that he's gonna "own the old man" and took a whole Lotta juice in his attempt ,but if he "really wanted to" ...he could beat me  ::)

Wait till MY next cycle Sev  ;)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2012, 01:25:04 PM »
Lot of assumptions, ifs and buts here.....but let's talk facts shall we?  

He hasn't posted a pic of his legs...but you KNOW his are better...LOL

He's been on 2+ grams of gear a week for 4 months....that's a mega-cycle... but again..you assume I take more

And the kicker...LOL..."IF" he dieted down more,and "IF" he took better pictures...he would look better..NAH..... it's not like your making excuses for him or anything  ::)

He looks the way he looks...and he took a SHITLOAD of gear to get there...what I took doesn't compare... and it's irrelevant anyway...he started this nonsense.... and it's funny but he's gone awfully quiet since he realized that he isn't on my level...But I think it's cute that you are giving him a sympathy vote, without actually saying he looks better  ;)

I think it's funny how a few guys here are defending Sev... like I'm this big bad monster and he "tried his best" to stand up to me....he's been blathering for four months that he's gonna "own the old man" and took a whole Lotta juice in his attempt ,but if he "really wanted to" ...he could beat me  ::)

Wait till MY next cycle Sev  ;)

What about a picture of your legs? I haven't seen any. And no, that picture taken by yourself doesn't really qualify. Place your camera on some table (preferably short one, legs look better if they are shot from below), use timer option in your camera and boom, done. How possibly hard could that be?

I know you will just keep saying that you won't until he posts them first, yada, yada. Cmon now Groink, you are grown up, you don't have to play those childish games. Even if your legs are shitty then would you care if someone on getbig told you so? If not, then what's the issue?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2012, 01:27:23 PM »
What about a picture of your legs? I haven't seen any. And no, that picture taken by yourself doesn't really qualify. Place your camera on some table (preferably short one, legs look better if they are shot from below), use timer option in your camera and boom, done. How possibly hard could that be?

I know you will just keep saying that you won't until he posts them first, yada, yada. Cmon now Groink, you are grown up, you don't have to play those childish games. Even if your legs are shitty then would you care if someone on getbig told you so? If not, then what's the issue?
He has posted a leg shot buddy.  While not up to par with his upperbody, they are still bigger then Sev's.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2012, 01:32:17 PM »

He's been on 2+ grams of gear a week for 4 months..
you lie you make up shit and then you lie sum more

I took on average 1.5 grams for exactly 2 months ... nothing more nothing less ( I stayed on 2 grams for exactly 7 days)

Here's a FACT: you lie  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2012, 01:39:22 PM »
you lie you make up shit and then you lie sum more

I took on average 1.5 grams for exactly 2 months ... nothing more nothing less ( I stayed on 2 grams for exactly 7 days)

Here's a FACT: you lie  ;)

Here's a FACT....you talked shit for 4 months, following me from thread to thread....being a real dick....and you came up short bigmouth.

You can post all the  :D and ;D that You want...like this doesn't bother You. Fact is you owned the shit out of yourself and I DOMINATE you....you small,bloated turd

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2012, 01:46:19 PM »
And it's funny how Sev went from telling everyone how ungodly huge he is getting...to having to defend that he really weighs 218, and that his arms are 18 inches....LOLL.

you don't have the genetics Sev.... it's a good thing you are tucking tail and giving up BBing...save yourself further embarrassment   ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2012, 01:48:06 PM »
Here's another fact: you took moderate-high doses of steroids so you could upload pictures on a board to get the better of a person you don't even know in real life

You've got no job, no real education, no prospects and far too much free time... all that in your mid-30s.

Enjoy the post-hormone crash, you sad bum :)

And failed.... that's the kicker...LOLOL

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2012, 01:48:22 PM »
Here's a FACT....you talked shit for 4 months, following me from thread to thread....being a real dick....and you came up short bigmouth.

You can post all the  :D and ;D that You want...like this doesn't bother You. Fact is you owned the shit out of yourself and I DOMINATE you....you small,bloated turd
meltdown  ;D

Why was I a dick: for calling you the biggest liar EVER? You lie Groink. You lie then you lie sum more  :-*

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2012, 01:50:42 PM »
And failed.... that's the kicker...LOLOL

That could be said about you as well, where did you go to University?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2012, 01:57:25 PM »

Yes because that has ANYTHING to do with this..  ::)..shut up already

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2012, 02:04:42 PM »
Yes because that has ANYTHING to do with this..  ::)..shut up already

Well rumour has it that you sell TVs or something. I don't have anything against innocent internet trolling and provoking people to act like morons (which you do) but when you try to look like epitome of success please at least don't let others expose that you're a failure.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2012, 02:05:10 PM »
The transformation was for myself and for others to see a honest guy who tells the truth about what's what. I ragged on Groink all this time because he lies. He knows it too. But he has to keep up the charade. Groink is like a dude caught with a big cock in his mouth who claims "it's not what it seems". Nowadays he admits to kissing a dude once 8 months ago and that's it.  ;D

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2012, 02:07:54 PM »

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2012, 02:18:42 PM »
LOL

You're trying to pass yourself as an honest person now ??? Since you've got all the answers, how do you explain what you do for a living?

pikey bum

Oh and btw, interesting homosexual allegory. It betrays a person with considerable experience in such matters ;)

That was quite funny actually.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2012, 02:38:31 PM »
sev is obsessed with groink to the point that it is getting creepy

some of the women posters he stalked on here wont be surprised
T