Author Topic: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )  (Read 59895 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )
« Reply #250 on: March 27, 2012, 07:25:02 AM »
Brutally honest. I do not "hate" Groink. But the guy is a habitual line stepper when it comes to telling lies  ;D

Nor do I, don't hate him at all. In fact in a lot of ways I really like him. But there's a disconnect from the truth and he's too deep to come clean now, so he's got to clutch to his story or it's username change time...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #251 on: March 27, 2012, 07:25:42 AM »
the obsession in this thread with groink is creepy

some people need some perspective

Why don't you provide some, "bigmc"?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: March 27, 2012, 07:33:09 AM »
Why don't you provide some, "bigmc"?

cant be bothered  :-*

id rather laugh at the eleves desperately trying to own him

funny shit
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #253 on: March 27, 2012, 07:43:05 AM »
6 years ago big mac posted a pic ... loked like a fratboy chubby with birth giving wide hips and zero muscle ..I called him Shakira .. ever since he hates me to death .. maybe I WAS a little harsh but he does have child bearing hips ..

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #254 on: March 27, 2012, 07:50:15 AM »
6 years ago big mac posted a pic ... loked like a fratboy chubby with birth giving wide hips and zero muscle ..I called him Shakira .. ever since he hates me to death .. maybe I WAS a little harsh but he does have child bearing hips ..

So what about current picture of full body? What could be possibly so hard about this? It shouldn't be a that intelectually challenging.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #255 on: March 27, 2012, 08:11:42 AM »
lol awesome thread ;D !

Lots of gimmicks and "never heard before" members typing bullshit here about both groink and sevastase.

But the fact is, groink never claimed being natural. Groink is a natural mesomorph as stated here who allready has a big frame naturally so with 300mg of tren and a bodybuilding lifestyle he has absolutely built that physique.

Sevastase's transformation was awesome, however, with almost no training and 1500mg's of hormonas to prove that with medium high doses you can do whatever you want (which was his point, to prove that to all of us) and you will have somewhat round muscles and a nice shape... and his face looks great there aswell (no homo)

All in all, Groink is real talk and so is Sev

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #256 on: March 27, 2012, 08:24:43 AM »
Not only complete ... but also how everything flows toghether at very low bodyfat when the structural flaws are the most obvious. Did I mention that relaxed everyone lloks decent.. you have them raise their arms and it's all fucked up .. my legs at 180 lbs clean beat Groinks at 238 hormonized by  MILES .. what does that tell you?  ;)

it tells me your legs don't look like that anymore, and  you are still clinging to ten year old pics, even though you have been bragging how huge you are NOW  ;)...how about you post a current one??

if we were standing side by side i would dwarf you.

here's a current pic of my legs, and yes I use the same angle because it pisses off people.  :D

lets see yours Sev  ;)

It's also funny that even though sev has been megadosing for 4 months now,,,,when it comes to posting pics...he's back to posting his ten year old pictures again. his current physique is less than impressive and he knows it

and i have to laugh at the people (one person actually HAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAA AA) who said your physique has better "flow
...anyone with two working eyeballs can see i destroy you,,you are soft and flabby...and your waist is hanging over your shorts

it's not even close...but I get that there will always be those who won't go with the popular opinion, and have an agenda.  

I outweigh you by 15 pounds, and i'm more cut..more muscular and have way better shape

and i did it on 300mgs of tren...if i took what you took, i would be 245 in the same condition. you are not in my league...it's plain to see....for anyone who is being unbiased.

and the thing is...if you looked better i would freely admit it and give you your props....but you are a petty, jealous douche who can't admit i'm better...when 95% of the board says so...

and the only people who "voted" for you (all 2 of them)  never even came out and said you are better...it's all "ifs" and "buts" and "what if's"....and making excuses.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 27, 2012, 08:25:48 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: March 27, 2012, 08:31:47 AM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yes it's so funny now  ::) 

you LOST...BADLY  :D :D :D

And the nice thing is we don't have to listen to you saying how "huge" you are anymore...and your idiotic "Tick tock" nonsense

because you were stupid enough to finally post a pic, and you look fat basically.  you are not even in my zip code.

I almost hope.. for your sake, that you are playing us all and you have better pics...because this is an embarrassment  :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: March 27, 2012, 08:35:58 AM »
I like Sev, we go way back. Actually, we "started" being friends when he called me out for my physique claims and I posted pics. He gave props and since then we got along. But it's not like I need to feed him bullshit either. When it comes to physique, you have him beat. But you do realize how little effort he's put into his, and what he achieved proved something, no?

As for you, you posted "natural" pics in the past (the FDB pic w the face scratched out on this thread included). That's not a natural body. Any of us who does gear KNOWS this.

I mean, if it were, and you did happen to be the most genetically gifted dude on earth, AND you COULD take 2 g and stand up with Jay and Phil... then hell, you're a fucking MORON for choosing not to. 2g won't even make a dent in your health for a few year period and you could wipe up and make millions, right?

Why be a repairman when for about $500 a month you could be an Olympian and collect hundreds of thousands in winnings and endorsements?

Because you can't. Because you've already been jabbing yourself for years with the same shit we all have.

Ahahahaha brutal

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: March 27, 2012, 08:36:58 AM »
Sev is just another idiot gymrat who does the idiotic thing, and "runs test and Dbol" because he has the moron mentality that he's gotta "be huge"..and winds up looking like a bloated blob of gypsy shit.

I destroyed him...and i did it with ease. a mere 300mg of Tren ace weekly, judiciously applied with sound nutrition and KILLER workouts, along with having very good genetics and response to gear...gave me the EASY win. but then look who i was competing against...a nobody with shit genetics.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: March 27, 2012, 08:39:15 AM »
LOL @ groinks leg pic, if I got that shit in a KFC bucket i'd want my fkn money back hahaha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 27, 2012, 08:40:09 AM »

i gave you props for your improvements

just think your obsession with groink is now a little creepy
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 27, 2012, 08:47:16 AM »
i gave you props for your improvements

just think your obsession with groink is now a little creepy

But he did it to "prove a point"  ::)

it just so happens that he took a picture and he posted it that is almost IDENTICAL to mine  ;)

LOLOL @ the filthy gypsy....spends thousands of dollars and megadoses for 4 months to try and "own" someone halfway around the world that he'll never meet in his life....and fails.

NO CONTEST  it's looks like he's the "before" picture and I'm the "after".  :D

Look at how FAT his stomach is, you could put a tennis ball in his belly button, he has so much fat on his waist

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: March 27, 2012, 08:51:33 AM »
But he did it to "prove a point"  ::)

it just so happens that he took a picture and he posted it that is almost IDENTICAL to mine  ;)

LOLOL @ the filthy gypsy....spends thousands of dollars and megadoses for 4 months to try and "own" someone halfway around the world that he'll never meet in his life....and fails.

NO CONTEST  it's looks like he's the "before" picture and I'm the "after".  :D

Look at how FAT his stomach is, you could put a tennis ball in his belly button, he has so much fat on his waist

i feel a bit sorry for him that his whole life revolves round trying to look like you

he probably needs some help
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 27, 2012, 08:55:20 AM »
hahah .. delusional grampa

you are 216 lbs in your latest pic .. in the pic I posted I was 220 lbs .. I am not fat but VERY bloated and pumped after a workout

we are the same height and you have a THICKER bone structure ... in real life in person I look 3D and bigger next to you .. your arms are 18 inches .. mine are 18+ ... my legs are so good compared to yours even without squatting that I will not even go there to save you the embarassement

I carry more muscle than you grampa ... deal with it

All this after doing 8 fucking weeks with a 1.5 grams average lol while you been megadosing aas slin and hgh for YEARS ..

I also lifted 1.5 hours every week lol with girly weights and a little cardio hahaha

I just think you are ANGRY because in 8 short weeks I matched your mass easily on 1.5 grams while you need 3 PHARMA's and 20 years to get there lol.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #266 on: March 27, 2012, 08:57:03 AM »
Some people are just always going to catch buckets full of shit no matter what they do, and that person seems to be Groink.  :P

People just cannot leave him be  :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: March 27, 2012, 08:58:41 AM »
LOL @ groinks leg pic, if I got that shit in a KFC bucket i'd want my fkn money back hahaha
are you suggesting that Groink's gym nickname is "Peg Legs"?

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #268 on: March 27, 2012, 09:01:18 AM »
That leg pic 'groink' keeps posting is fucking pathetic. Pipe cleaner thighs with knobby knees and zero calves. Legs pushed together like a females waiting to piss. Sev looks much better and he's a better person too.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: March 27, 2012, 09:01:31 AM »
But he did it to "prove a point"  ::)

it just so happens that he took a picture and he posted it that is almost IDENTICAL to mine  ;)

NO CONTEST  it's looks like he's the "before" picture and I'm the "after".  :D

haha .. nice try .. here's another shot of my "pot belly" from 2 days prior

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #270 on: March 27, 2012, 09:04:26 AM »
You changed the pic Sev. Here's the first one you posted 50sec ago. The right way up.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: March 27, 2012, 09:07:11 AM »
sev is 180 max in that pic
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: March 27, 2012, 09:07:40 AM »
You changed the pic Sev. Here's the first one you posted 50sec ago. The right way up.

HAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA.................. ........puny  :D

he really needs to delete his account. there has to be some price to pay for making such a fool of yourself

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #273 on: March 27, 2012, 09:08:12 AM »
Sev's got that great flowing physique and Hollywood good looks that women really dig. Intelligent, witty personality too. Groink, on the other hand, has that self conscious "do I measure up?" steroid look. Personality just sucks and he's got zero charisma. Plus the legs are a disaster, and a weird looking navel.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: March 27, 2012, 09:10:06 AM »
Sev's got that great flowing physique and Hollywood good looks that women really dig. Intelligent, witty personality too. Groink, on the other hand, has that self conscious "do I measure up?" steroid look. Personality just sucks and he's got zero charisma. Plus the legs are a disaster, and a weird looking navel.

and yet i OVERWHELMINGLY destroyed him in this idiotic "contest: that was HIS doing  ;)

shall we count the votes?

gimmick