Author Topic: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )  (Read 59898 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )
« Reply #300 on: March 27, 2012, 10:56:44 AM »

Recognize this Asif ... I mean 'maneulsonn'?

You ugly lice-infested shit-brown Paki  :-\

LOLOL

Be careful james, or he'll get mad at you...and he types with such ferocity, it's terrifying  :D

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #301 on: March 27, 2012, 11:02:33 AM »
LOLOL

Be careful james, or he'll get mad at you...and he types with such ferocity, it's terrifying  :D
said the expired salami and took another bite of juice

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: March 27, 2012, 11:03:38 AM »
said the expired salami and took another bite of juice

your gimmicks get worse

fuck off you little twink
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #303 on: March 27, 2012, 11:06:28 AM »
you're a sad fvcc james, are u still jerking off on your mom lips u disgusting piece of noob?

Haha. I can tell I bother you already you reviled stain of pig sperm.

Shame. To have only one life on this earth and being forced to spend it as a gross brown Paki with a bad uni-brow, epic 7' arms a neck like a giraffe.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #304 on: March 27, 2012, 11:09:15 AM »
your mom is calling u, good night noob; as for u salami GO FOR IT , don't stop until your kidney bleeds spit, do it for us !

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #305 on: March 27, 2012, 11:12:56 AM »
your mom is calling u, good night noob; as for u salami GO FOR IT , don't stop until your kidney bleeds spit, do it for us !

Talking about mom's. Let me guess. Your mom is called Pakeeza, Moomal or some other fucking ridiculous name. Constantly reeks of curry, have a red bead staple to her fat forehead and covers her greasy hair in a cheap stained handkerchief. How am I doing you filthy slug? Close?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #306 on: March 27, 2012, 11:31:57 AM »
Talking about mom's. Let me guess. Your mom is called Pakeeza, Moomal or some other fucking ridiculous name. Constantly reeks of curry, have a red bead staple to her fat forehead and covers her greasy hair in a cheap stained handkerchief. How am I doing you filthy slug? Close?
nope, not even close

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #307 on: March 27, 2012, 11:40:28 AM »
I would say sev over groink for the following reasons:

1. Groink has a similar upper to lower body ratio to casper the friendly ghost.
2. Groink has been juicing harder than peurto rican OJ vendor for years
3. Sev has more results for the dollar/time he has been on the gear.

Both are great guys and love them on this forum, but although the original pic comparison initially looks like groinks got him - when you take the above into account sev is king.

If sev would have taken more time to cut, and better lighting/pose there would have been more of a wow factor also.

Spot on post. A very astute and informed evaluation of the situation.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #308 on: March 27, 2012, 11:42:18 AM »
nope, not even close

DOn't worry Asif. We'll keep this gimmick busy for a while before it gets banned.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #309 on: March 27, 2012, 11:44:26 AM »
I like Sev, we go way back. Actually, we "started" being friends when he called me out for my physique claims and I posted pics. He gave props and since then we got along. But it's not like I need to feed him bullshit either. When it comes to physique, you have him beat. But you do realize how little effort he's put into his, and what he achieved proved something, no?

As for you, you posted "natural" pics in the past (the FDB pic w the face scratched out on this thread included). That's not a natural body. Any of us who does gear KNOWS this.

I mean, if it were, and you did happen to be the most genetically gifted dude on earth, AND you COULD take 2 g and stand up with Jay and Phil... then hell, you're a fucking MORON for choosing not to. 2g won't even make a dent in your health for a few year period and you could wipe up and make millions, right?

Why be a repairman when for about $500 a month you could be an Olympian and collect hundreds of thousands in winnings and endorsements?

Because you can't. Because you've already been jabbing yourself for years with the same shit we all have.

HAHAHAHAHA Brutal.

However, poor Groink is the only sap I've ever met that got smaller and looked less impressive when he first started juicing.  One of the few human beings with DNA that seems to work in reverse with AAS and GH.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #310 on: March 27, 2012, 11:59:13 AM »
Groink if those pictures don't lie you have piss poor legs. Do you even squat, I mean squat to the ground, not half-squat?

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #311 on: March 27, 2012, 01:31:25 PM »
Thanx dude .. can you make one pic out of these two like a before and after?

aIDS?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #312 on: March 27, 2012, 02:31:47 PM »
lets see your back Sev  ;)

holy fuck that's a big ass dome.
l

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #313 on: March 27, 2012, 02:40:27 PM »
Groink wins and its pathetic of the Romanian to have exaggerated his results during the past couple of months. Once off he will deflate back to nothing. As for Groink being natural in the pics he claimed to be a natty, lol. Hugeal did a good job of exposing him not that he needed to go through all the trouble because it was already obvious.
T

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #314 on: March 27, 2012, 02:49:38 PM »
Sev is not in Groink's league

Sev talked a good game but when push-came-to-shove he didn't back it up

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #315 on: March 27, 2012, 02:53:26 PM »
Who cares.  They are both good posters, and exactly what Getbig needs.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #316 on: March 27, 2012, 02:59:18 PM »
it tells me your legs don't look like that anymore, and  you are still clinging to ten year old pics, even though you have been bragging how huge you are NOW  ;)...how about you post a current one??

if we were standing side by side i would dwarf you.

here's a current pic of my legs, and yes I use the same angle because it pisses off people.  :D

lets see yours Sev  ;)

It's also funny that even though sev has been megadosing for 4 months now,,,,when it comes to posting pics...he's back to posting his ten year old pictures again. his current physique is less than impressive and he knows it

and i have to laugh at the people (one person actually HAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAA AA) who said your physique has better "flow
...anyone with two working eyeballs can see i destroy you,,you are soft and flabby...and your waist is hanging over your shorts

it's not even close...but I get that there will always be those who won't go with the popular opinion, and have an agenda.  

I outweigh you by 15 pounds, and i'm more cut..more muscular and have way better shape

and i did it on 300mgs of tren...if i took what you took, i would be 245 in the same condition. you are not in my league...it's plain to see....for anyone who is being unbiased.

and the thing is...if you looked better i would freely admit it and give you your props....but you are a petty, jealous douche who can't admit i'm better...when 95% of the board says so...

and the only people who "voted" for you (all 2 of them)  never even came out and said you are better...it's all "ifs" and "buts" and "what if's"....and making excuses.

groink... i think your a cool dude.... really....
and no need to post any more pics of your arms/torso.... it looks great we all know that by now...solid muscles there ;)

but that leg pic is worthless.... lol..
also as i asked before.... your leg in the pic on the left.. so your right leg... it looks atrophied... i am NOT being a dick here.... honest question....because above the knee, it's just skin... no muscle at all.... look torn/atrophied...
could be you had an accident or something, i don't know....
anyway a pic taken head on will put an end to all the questions.... but somehow i think we will not get it?
right??  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #317 on: March 27, 2012, 03:00:13 PM »
hahah .. delusional grampa

you are 216 lbs in your latest pic .. in the pic I posted I was 220 lbs .. I am not fat but VERY bloated and pumped after a workout

we are the same height and you have a THICKER bone structure ... in real life in person I look 3D and bigger next to you .. your arms are 18 inches .. mine are 18+ ... my legs are so good compared to yours even without squatting that I will not even go there to save you the embarassement

I carry more muscle than you grampa ... deal with it

All this after doing 8 fucking weeks with a 1.5 grams average lol while you been megadosing aas slin and hgh for YEARS ..

I also lifted 1.5 hours every week lol with girly weights and a little cardio hahaha

I just think you are ANGRY because in 8 short weeks I matched your mass easily on 1.5 grams while you need 3 PHARMA's and 20 years to get there lol.

Get the fuck out of here...Your arms aren't 18 +.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: March 27, 2012, 03:12:56 PM »
groink... i think your a cool dude.... really....
and no need to post any more pics of your arms/torso.... it looks great we all know that by now...solid muscles there ;)

but that leg pic is worthless.... lol..
also as i asked before.... your leg in the pic on the left.. so your right leg... it looks atrophied... i am NOT being a dick here.... honest question....because above the knee, it's just skin... no muscle at all.... look torn/atrophied...
could be you had an accident or something, i don't know....
anyway a pic taken head on will put an end to all the questions.... but somehow i think we will not get it?
right??  ;D ;D ;D

Let's see your legs. This goes for anyone who says mine suck. Rearden has some wheels... he can talk all he wants....the rest of you,  post a pic or STFU

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: March 27, 2012, 03:15:55 PM »
Let's see your legs. This goes for anyone who says mine suck. Rearden has some wheels... he can talk all he wants....the rest of you,  post a pic or STFU
Groink, you do feed the trolls way too much man.  You do know that these same people make fun of a prime Ronnie Coleman.  You will never win with these guys.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #320 on: March 27, 2012, 03:25:48 PM »
i have posted pics of my legs..... really to lazy to look m up....
and why so hostile???? lol... am i hitting a nerve here????
relax dude... it's only getbig....  ;D ;D ;D
your pretty easy to get angry for an almost 50 year old adult groink.... lol...
must be the "300" mg of tren talking.... take some valium and cool down brother.... COOL DOWN.... ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: March 27, 2012, 03:29:54 PM »
Groink, you do feed the trolls way too much man.  You do know that these same people make fun of a prime Ronnie Coleman.  You will never win with these guys.

I enjoy antagonizing these ni99ers

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: March 27, 2012, 03:32:43 PM »
I enjoy antagonizing these ni99ers

Thats what makes this board fun.  I don't get how someone can get legitimately pissed off on here.  Everyone on here is full of shit.  It's like a frat house.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: March 27, 2012, 03:36:23 PM »
i have posted pics of my legs..... really to lazy to look m up....
and why so hostile???? lol... am i hitting a nerve here????
relax dude... it's only getbig....  ;D ;D ;D
your pretty easy to get angry for an almost 50 year old adult groink.... lol...
must be the "300" mg of tren talking.... take some valium and cool down brother.... COOL DOWN.... ;)

Who's angry?

I'm simply asking everyone with a big mouth to show me how great their legs are....so far no takers...as usual  ;)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #324 on: March 27, 2012, 03:37:39 PM »
these are my legs.... recent pic.... btw i am still training mma... not bodybuilding...
and i am 6'2 ....
let's see your now , thanks!
Be Happy,
Optimus