Author Topic: Victor Martinez 6 weeks out from Olympia 2009  (Read 10235 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Victor Martinez 6 weeks out from Olympia 2009
« on: August 19, 2009, 10:53:46 PM »
pic courtesy of http://www.flexonline.com/

'Don't count me out !'

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Re: Victor Martinez 6 weeks out from Olympia 2009
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:54:34 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »
Looks smaller than ever and the fact that he's not showing his legs isn't a good sign.

If everyone steps on stage fully dialed in, no way could Vic beat Dex or Phil or Kai or even Jay.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 10:57:00 PM »
Looks smaller than ever and the fact that he's not showing his legs isn't a good sign.

If everyone steps on stage fully dialed in, no way could Vic beat Dex or Phil or Kai or even Jay.

or, 6th at best

someone needs to learn the value of brevity

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 10:57:04 PM »
yeesh what happened to him?

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 10:58:23 PM »
yeah, I hate to say it, but what can Vic do in 2009 that he didn't do in 2006?

kai and heath are gonna be lifetime best and look like new guys up there.  Dexter has more motivation than ever to come in shredded. Even cutler, who is claiming to be 280, looks scaled down.  Gonna be 5 or 6 ripped guys up there, absolutely shredded... then you'll have a big wolf and big vic.  Not sure they'll crack top 3.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 11:01:14 PM »
His placement at Mr.O 09 depends on his legs ;)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »
He must be gettin' tired.

Maybe he just wants to live to be an old man...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 11:01:49 PM »
His placement at Mr.O 09 depends his legs ;)

and jesus, don't forget

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 11:02:08 PM »
or, 6th at best

someone needs to learn the value of brevity

Yes, Wolf and perhaps Toney Freeman or God forbid even Silvio can beat Vic if he comes off or his legs aren't too good.

Although Vic could also beat a couple of the guys from the top 5 if he came in razor sharp and they didn't, I suppose. He missed his chance in 2007, through no fault of his own.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 11:10:14 PM »
Unless he has the kevin Levrone ability to gain weight in the weeks leading up to the Olympia, he will be out of the top 3 for sure...However it is the Olympia, and when they all turn around, he will have the best back on the stage...No doubt about it...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 11:13:11 PM »
The conspiracy side of me wants to say that Vic was payed off to take the year off so Phil could side into place...Everyone knows Vic is knee deep in the NWO(Arnold/Weider/Jewish/ bullshit now...

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 11:14:09 PM »
narrowwwwwwwww....
real men= no rubbers

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 11:17:10 PM »
The conspiracy side of me wants to say that Vic was payed off to take the year off so Phil could side into place...Everyone knows Vic is knee deep in the NWO(Arnold/Weider/Jewish/ bullshit now...

I heard the NWO moved fixing the 2009 Mr. Olympia to the top of its agenda this year.  It is now even higher priority than destabilizing Russia

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 11:20:24 PM »
In 4th place.....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 11:21:16 PM »
I heard the NWO moved fixing the 2009 Mr. Olympia to the top of its agenda this year.  It is now even higher priority than destabilizing Russia

Yes and Sergay is going to get the Russian funding to compete now...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 11:23:11 PM »

Just remember how powerful the Weider brand truly is...So far they gave a Nazi(Arnold) total control over the Hollywood Elite(who basically controls the earth)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 11:25:12 PM »
Just remember how powerful the Weider brand truly is...So far they gave a Nazi(Arnold) total control over the Hollywood Elite(who basically controls the earth)

How come they didn't do anything for Chick but pack him off to Florida with the other geezers?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 11:32:32 PM »
How come they didn't do anything for Chick but pack him off to Florida with the other geezers?

I believe if truth be told, Chick married into a rich Jewish family...Rumor has it that the wive side has been extremely upset for some time about a wop marrying into money...Lets face it, Chicks chick isn't bad looking but this guy has had some of the most top notch pussy in the state of Cali...Bottom line is this guy married into some money...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 11:42:48 PM »
I believe if truth be told, Chick married into a rich Jewish family...Rumor has it that the wive side has been extremely upset for some time about a wop marrying into money...Lets face it, Chicks chick isn't bad looking but this guy has had some of the most top notch pussy in the state of Cali...Bottom line is this guy married into some money...

so basically youre saying the Weiders gave Arnold the world and Chick a so-so looking chick whose parents may or may not have money. interesting

BTW, while we're on the subect, what's top-notch pussy? chick slept with robin wright penn?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 11:50:11 PM »
so basically youre saying the Weiders gave Arnold the world and Chick a so-so looking chick whose parents may or may not have money. interesting

BTW, while we're on the subect, what's top-notch pussy? chick slept with robin wright penn?

Arnold had a 5th grade education when he came over....Just saying...Do you honestly think Chick's chick is a top notch piece of ass?  No offense to chick and his wife but lets be real hear...Chick has banged some of the finest whores on the planet we call earth and(no offense to chick) his wife with money isn't one of them....but maybe it was her age(intellect) that sealed the deal :-\

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2009, 11:54:57 PM »
Arnold had a 5th grade education when he came over....Just saying...Do you honestly think Chick's chick is a top notch piece of ass?  No offense to chick and his wife but lets be real hear...Chick has banged some of the finest whores on the planet we call earth and(no offense to chick) his wife with money isn't one of them.... :-\

interesting. who are some of these women you keep mentioning?

also, are you suggesting tha Arnold with a 5th grade education had more to offer than Chick with his whatever education? (4th grade?)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2009, 12:08:05 AM »
interesting. who are some of these women you keep mentioning?

You sound like a guy who wants to get  right square in the middle of a Chick debate...Are you saying Chick was a virgin before he married this girl? Why all the horse shit...Chick has banged a boat load of women and everyone knows this...The wife's family he married supposedly had some money...Big fucking deal right? However I'm just bringing it up...The only ones who think its a big deal is the ones who want to crush it(which shouldn't be anyone on the planet earth because who the fuck cares right?)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2009, 12:15:17 AM »
You sound like a guy who wants to get  right square in the middle of a Chick debate...Are you saying Chick was a virgin before he married this girl? Why all the horse shit...Chick has banged a boat load of women and everyone knows this...The wife's family he married supposedly had some money...Big fucking deal right? However I'm just bringing it up...The only ones who think its a big deal is the ones who want to crush it(which shouldn't be anyone on the planet earth because who the fuck cares right?)

Let me assure you that I have no interest in a debate. You opened my eyes to some things and I'm just trying to get more information. 

First I want to know what Arnold had that Chick didnt?

Second i don't know anything about the women Chick's been with and i'm just trying to figure out if he was indeed the pulling machine you make him out to be

no harm, no foul