Author Topic: Putin orders tactical nuclear weapons drills  (Read 2486 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Putin orders tactical nuclear weapons drills
« on: May 06, 2024, 03:25:35 AM »
Getting closer and closer...

Apparently Ukraine might fall in 2 weeks or so. The Western Deep State is desperate to prevent that. They are as delusional as they are clueless when it comes to balancing budgets. Russia's not fucking around. Russia should test their 100 Megaton model in the English Channel to wake the idiots up. Oh wait, it will be too late...

https://www.rt.com/russia/597049-putin-orders-tactical-nuclear-drills/

Putin orders tactical nuclear weapons drills

An exercise to check the military’s ability to use smaller-range systems was announced by the Defense Ministry on Monday

Russia will test its ability to deploy tactical nuclear weapons, the Defense Ministry announced on Monday. The drill will be conducted “in the near future” and was ordered by President Vladimir Putin, the statement said.

Missile forces of the Southern Military District will be directly involved in the exercise. It will also require the participation of military aircraft and the Russian Navy, the ministry said.

The goal of the exercise is to iron out “the practical aspects of the preparation and deployment of non-strategic nuclear weapons,” it added.

The military cited “provocative statements and threats against Russia by certain Western officials” as the reason for the drill. The troops will confirm that they can “ensure unconditional territorial integrity and sovereignty” of the nation, it added.

Moscow has a wide range of nuclear-capable weapons, from long-range intercontinental ballistic missiles to smaller-range tactical nukes. Amid the Ukraine conflict, senior Russian officials, including Putin, have stated that the country’s nuclear doctrine allows the use of these weapons when the existence of the nation is at stake.

The US and its allies have accused Moscow of nuclear saber-rattling. Putin said in March that at no point in the conflict has the situation required such a radical move as a nuclear strike.

https://www.rt.com/news/597053-democrat-leader-us-troops-ukraine/

Democrat leader warns US troops could enter Ukraine conflict

A military defeat for Kiev might compel Washington to send service members to the country, Congressman Hakeem Jeffries has said

The US may have to deploy troops to Ukraine if Kiev suffers a complete collapse against Russia, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries has said.

In an interview with CBS News released on Sunday, the senior Democratic lawmaker stressed the urgency of sending military aid to Ukraine, claiming that if those efforts failed, the US would potentially have to intervene directly in the conflict.

“We can’t let Ukraine fall because if it does, then there’s a significant likelihood that America will have to get into the conflict – not simply with our money, but with our servicewomen and our servicemen,” Jeffries said.

This stance, however, contradicts the long-standing policy of US President Joe Biden, who reiterated last month that he was “determined” not to send American troops to Ukraine. He noted that Kiev had so far not requested direct military intervention from Washington, expressing the belief that it could win the conflict with Russia if the US “stand with Ukraine and provide the weapons it needs to defend itself.”

Meanwhile, Jeffries claimed that US efforts to support Ukraine, including pushing a new $61 billion assistance package through Congress, had been stymied by what he called a “pro-Putin faction” within the Republican Party.

He singled out Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, who has called for funds to be used for domestic needs, rather than sent to Ukraine. Greene has insisted she “does not have any sympathy for… Russia” and that she is “only loyal to a single country: the United States of America.”

Jeffries’ comments about possible US intervention come after French President Emmanuel Macron refused to rule out sending Western troops to Ukraine. Last week, he suggested that Western nations “would legitimately have to ask [them]selves” whether they should deploy their militaries to the embattled country “if the Russians were to break through the front lines, [and] if there were a Ukrainian request.” Macron has further insisted that rhetoric of “strategic ambiguity” could project strength and deter Russia.

In response, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov suggested on Sunday that the French leader was “breathing caveman Russophobia” in the hope of using this sentiment to become the de-facto leader of the EU.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov warned in late February that the deployment of NATO troops to Ukraine would make a direct conflict between Russia and the US-led military bloc “inevitable.”

In the meantime, the Russian military has reported steady progress on the battlefield, capturing several settlements in Donbass in recent weeks.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Putin orders tactical nuclear weapons drills
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 04:33:33 AM »
If Trump gets in this war will be over quick in a negotiated peace. Meanwhile connected Democrats are making a fortune over this war.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 04:49:29 AM »

Democrat leader warns US troops could enter Ukraine conflict

Just a total disaster of a US presidency...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2024, 05:27:52 AM »
If Trump gets in this war will be over quick in a negotiated peace. Meanwhile connected Democrats are making a fortune over this war.

He will be surrounded by pro-Ukrainians. What can he do, he couldn't do mist of the stuff he promised last time. But who knows...

Imagine if humans go extinct by their own hand... it's just almost impossible to fathom, what a waste. Everything possible should be done to deescalate this situation by whatever means necessary, and I don't mean preemptive strikes on Russia. Because there's no scenario where Russia isn't able to respond in kind, everything will go black...

What in the fuck is the US doing by sending these funds to Ukraine, there are already tons of unannounced US troops ("advicers" or "technical personnel") on the ground there, and from many other countries, Russian can legitimately now claim it's between them and the US  What a mess...

Hopefully this all a bad dream, or that Russia and the US and China are all working together in the dark  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2024, 07:06:48 AM »
Getting closer and closer...

Apparently Ukraine might fall in 2 weeks or so. The Western Deep State is desperate to prevent that. They are as delusional as they are clueless when it comes to balancing budgets. Russia's not fucking around. Russia should test their 100 Megaton model in the English Channel to wake the idiots up. Oh wait, it will be too late...

Wait - is that hyperbole or did they design something like that?  Did they strap 2 Tsar Bombas together?  ;D
T

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2024, 07:20:42 AM »
Setting off a nuke in the English channel? Grow up you sound like Russian state TV  ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2024, 07:44:24 AM »
I'm glad the Russkies are practicing.

Practice makes perfect and we don't want any careless mistakes.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2024, 07:49:34 AM »
I'm glad the Russkies are practicing.

Practice makes perfect and we don't want any careless mistakes.

Another western man that hates himself and wants to die.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2024, 09:04:14 AM »
Another western man that hates himself and wants to die.

An accidental nuke drop on Ireland would be a tragedy.

You wouldn't want the Russkies to make a mistake like that would you, Ro?

So. it's good they are practicing.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2024, 10:19:28 AM »
Nothing good comes without practice. Practice makes perfect. Putin is already perfect, so Putin is the only person on earth who doesn’t need practice. Bombs away!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2024, 11:13:34 AM »
He will be surrounded by pro-Ukrainians. What can he do, he couldn't do mist of the stuff he promised last time. But who knows...

Imagine if humans go extinct by their own hand... it's just almost impossible to fathom, what a waste. Everything possible should be done to deescalate this situation by whatever means necessary, and I don't mean preemptive strikes on Russia. Because there's no scenario where Russia isn't able to respond in kind, everything will go black...

What in the fuck is the US doing by sending these funds to Ukraine, there are already tons of unannounced US troops ("advicers" or "technical personnel") on the ground there, and from many other countries, Russian can legitimately now claim it's between them and the US  What a mess...

Hopefully this all a bad dream, or that Russia and the US and China are all working together in the dark  ;D

You already know this, I'm sure. It is because we have a corrupt military industrial complex. Our government sends tax dollars to Ukraine, who buys our arms, and the military kicks it back to the politicians on the back end. I think the whole thing is crooked. They hide their kickbacks in different ways. The media should have focused more on how much Hunter Biden really got paid from Burisma and whoever else in Ukraine. And I'll point out again that I don't think Putin is a "good guy" and I don't think Ukrainians deserved to be invaded, since it ruffles feathers when I discuss the corruption.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2024, 11:16:18 AM »
Vlad is "Putin it" in Uke's grommet...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2024, 12:27:13 PM »
You already know this, I'm sure. It is because we have a corrupt military industrial complex. Our government sends tax dollars to Ukraine, who buys our arms, and the military kicks it back to the politicians on the back end. I think the whole thing is crooked. They hide their kickbacks in different ways. The media should have focused more on how much Hunter Biden really got paid from Burisma and whoever else in Ukraine. And I'll point out again that I don't think Putin is a "good guy" and I don't think Ukrainians deserved to be invaded, since it ruffles feathers when I discuss the corruption.

Yeah - if nothing else, the at times adversarial nature of GetBig has meant that I have often been able to read posts that help me understand both sides of 'a thing'.  Applying my own armchair logic (aka common sense deduction) here, it seems obvious that since the MIC was geared up for WW3 during the Cold War, then when the Berlin Wall crumbled they urgently needed to find other 'enemies' to keep the money flowing.  Whether they create or exaggerate threats is for cleverer people than me to say, but I can't see that China or Russia want to take over the world, as the hysterical media sometimes like to portray...

Total tangent - this kind of parallels the LGBTQIA+ situation - once they'd basically achieved gay rights, they needed another cause to fight for - enter the whole trans thing to our confusion

T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2024, 12:34:54 PM »

I think it's about money but also that the US can maintain hegemony over the world, which basically is about money in the end too right? So the US is scrambling, fighting both Russia and China for hegemony.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2024, 01:19:13 PM »
Wait - is that hyperbole or did they design something like that?  Did they strap 2 Tsar Bombas together?  ;D

Haha! :)

From what I recall, the original King Bomb device could have a yield of about 100 MT, but the Ruskies opted for the smaller, 50ish megaton version.

I reckon you're just teasin' about the 100 megaton bomb anyway, though, right, Obsidian?  I'm not sure the Russians even have a bomber that could even accommodate such a thing ;)  But even if we're just talking sci-fi here, a weapon of that scale would, for many, many reasons, be worthless in any strategic sense.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2024, 01:26:20 PM »
OAK at the frontlines  please!
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2024, 01:37:18 PM »

Cant join, hurt himself shitting...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2024, 01:56:26 PM »
The original design was 100 megatons. They scaled it back to 50 megatons. But when the Tsar Bombas test concluded the yield was actually 58 megatons. So it is possible the 100 megaton design would have been above that number if it was actually detonated.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2024, 02:01:42 PM »
Setting off a nuke in the English channel? Grow up you sound like Russian state TV  ::)
If Ukraine, with the help of the USA / Britain / France / NATO, succeed in destroying the Crimean bridge, perhaps the Chunnel will be a legitimate target by Russia.

I blame the US / Deep State for the disaster in Ukraine. Over 600,000 men died because the military industrial complex wants to weaken Russia, topple the Russian government, and steal its resources as they did in Iraq / Libya.

Ukrainian men are cannon fodder Goy / Gentiles and the Deep State don't give a fuck about these casualties at all. Ukrainians should start sabotaging their infrastructure and openly invite Russia in to help save them from the Deep State Zionist Monster that will genocide their Gentile population.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2024, 02:11:25 PM »
If Ukraine, with the help of the USA / Britain / France / NATO, succeed in destroying the Crimean bridge, perhaps the Chunnel will be a legitimate target by Russia.

I blame the US / Deep State for the disaster in Ukraine. Over 600,000 men died because the military industrial complex wants to weaken Russia, topple the Russian government, and steal its resources as they did in Iraq / Libya.

Ukrainian men are cannon fodder Goy / Gentiles and the Deep State don't give a fuck about these casualties at all. Ukrainians should start sabotaging their infrastructure and openly invite Russia in to help save them from the Deep State Zionist Monster that will genocide their Gentile population.

Sending a nuke towards the UK because Putins baby the Kirch bridge is blown again aww poor big baby with his nuclear tantrums. I hope your including Russian soldiers in your casuality figure, men flung in to battle like fodder meat to gain a few little settlements here and there. Ukraine would not be safe under Russias wing, Russia is not liberating Ukraine and wants the land for its own uses. When did the West invade Russia again?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2024, 07:07:56 PM »
He will use tactical nukes just battlefield type and hope that that escalation sends a message, but like others I have no doubt that where he feels he has too he will escalate further, hopefully the west wakes up. Let him have the Donbas or Eastern Ukraine, they're all Russians anyway, in exchange for Ukraine to remain neutral non NATO in the future.  Too many people have died already he won't lie down, he said Ukraine was the red line with NATO expansion and he meant it,

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2024, 12:30:03 AM »
There was no foreseeable hope for Ukraine joining Nato. This was not about to happen. Russian speaking and Russian are different. If tactical nukes were used on the battlefield then that would elicit Nato intervention in a big way.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2024, 12:34:21 AM »
He's too damaged from the clot shot booster shots to be accepted by any military.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2024, 02:06:47 AM »
Sending a nuke towards the UK because Putins baby the Kirch bridge is blown again aww poor big baby with his nuclear tantrums. I hope your including Russian soldiers in your casuality figure, men flung in to battle like fodder meat to gain a few little settlements here and there. Ukraine would not be safe under Russias wing, Russia is not liberating Ukraine and wants the land for its own uses. When did the West invade Russia again?
The USA invaded Ukraine in 2014 when they fomented a coup against the democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovych. See parts of Ukraine used to be included in Khazaria. The 2014 Ukrainian Coup was another Zionist intervention. Victoria Nulan was giving out cookies to the protesters for crying out loud.

It's too bad the Ukrainian gentiles again were genocided by the Zionists, as they were during the Holodomor.

Make no mistake, the Deep State wanted to dismantle Russia as they did Iraq and Libya. This Deep State Cabal has been active for centuries. Any peace agreement that might materialize in the next few years will be broken again at some point. Russia really has no choice but to destroy the Deep State. Trump does not have the means to do it. The US military won't do it because war is their "Bread and Butter". But perhaps they might once the dollar collapses and the Deep State loses their leverage and bargaining chips. Either way, this Cabal needs to pay for their crimes. Their entire blood line needs to be wiped out. Zero mercy! No deals can be made with them, ever. The only solution is to exterminate them.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2024, 02:08:09 AM »
https://www.blackagendareport.com/documents-reveal-us-govt-spent-22m-promoting-anti-russia-narrative-ukraine-and-abroad

Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland offers cookies to protesters in Independence Square in Kiev, Dec. 11, 2013. Andrew Kravchenko | AP