Author Topic: Contestant on Paradise Hotel 2 kils himself  (Read 16319 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Contestant on Paradise Hotel 2 kils himself
« on: February 06, 2008, 08:06:36 AM »
Not on the air or anything, but the show just started Monday night, kind of weird to read that the dude is dead. Do any of you guys remember Paradise Hotel 1?

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/police-paradise-hotel-2-contestant-nathan-clutter-death-suicide-6409.php
E

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Contestant on Paradise Hotel 2 kils himself
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 03:12:42 PM »

I guess he didn't win the show, and decided that life is no longer worth living. :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 03:22:35 PM »
I guess he didn't win the show, and decided that life is no longer worth living. :-\

maybe he's right
Z

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 04:08:19 PM »
maybe he's right

I hope you agree with him.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 05:41:05 PM »
I hope you agree with him.

i need to be on the show first to find out
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 07:37:37 PM »
i need to be on the show first to find out
Casting audition:

My name is Bluto, I'm a supermod.

Director: WTF is a "supermod"??

Bluto: I moderate several boards on getbig.com.

Dir: hahahahahahahaaaaaaa

(Laughter from all in room)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »
Do any of you guys remember Paradise Hotel 1?

Absolutely! That was one reality show I kept up with. I loved it! I remember on the finale, the hostess ended it as if there would be another Paradise Hotel. I waited...and waited...and waited.

Finally! It's back on!  8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 04:33:46 PM »
Absolutely! That was one reality show I kept up with. I loved it! I remember on the finale, the hostess ended it as if there would be another Paradise Hotel. I waited...and waited...and waited.

Finally! It's back on!  8)

The Zack meltdowns were classic. ;D
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 05:38:30 AM »
The Zack meltdowns were classic. ;D

Yeah, they were!  :D

I love how Keith got under his skin. I was rootin' for him all the way.  ;D

But that was so fucked up how Charla didn't share her money with Dave when it was he who had her back AND strategically avoided her being kicked off.  >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 03:42:16 PM »
Yeah, they were!  :D

I love how Keith got under his skin. I was rootin' for him all the way.  ;D

But that was so fucked up how Charla didn't share her money with Dave when it was he who had her back AND strategically avoided her being kicked off.  >:(

Yeah, she should have shared the cash. Remember when Zach said he was going to bring 50 friends to Arizona to beat up Keith and his brother? ;D They acted like Keith did something horrible by kicking him off. I loved that show.
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »
Yeah, she should have shared the cash. Remember when Zach said he was going to bring 50 friends to Arizona to beat up Keith and his brother? ;D They acted like Keith did something horrible by kicking him off. I loved that show.

Danielson, I don't know if you ever saw this, but not too long ago on the FOX Reality channel they had a Paradise Hotel marathon that included what everyone from the show was doing today. This is what I can remember...

Dave married this girl who has a daughter

Charla has stated that she has no regrets to this day for not sharing the money with Dave

Zack had called Keith up to make amends, and be friends, but Keith wanted nothing to do with him

Zack and Amy were still together

Scott moved to LA to be with Holly, but never worked out...

...there was more, but I can't recall everything.

Oh! But I did see Holly on an episode of Blind Date just the other day! Her date was a "brutha", but it didn't work out. Guess she isn't down for the Jungle Fever.  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 06:22:56 PM »
Danielson, I don't know if you ever saw this, but not too long ago on the FOX Reality channel they had a Paradise Hotel marathon that included what everyone from the show was doing today. This is what I can remember...

Dave married this girl who has a daughter

Charla has stated that she has no regrets to this day for not sharing the money with Dave

Zack had called Keith up to make amends, and be friends, but Keith wanted nothing to do with him

Zack and Amy were still together

Scott moved to LA to be with Holly, but never worked out...

...there was more, but I can't recall everything.

Oh! But I did see Holly on an episode of Blind Date just the other day! Her date was a "brutha", but it didn't work out. Guess she isn't down for the Jungle Fever.  :D

I caught the whole season about a year ago on FRC. For a while Keith, Holly and Scott all lived together. I was reading a website and Andon was posting on it and he had a different version of a lot of things. Like on Saturday and Sundays they were free to be off camera and that most of them got along, even at the end when the guests came back and went all crazy, but Andon was the first to go so who knows. Another  gem was when Zach claimed his mom dropped him off in front of a grocery store and left him for dead when he was fighting with Amy and when he came back for the "what are they doing now" episodes he admitted that he was 14 when she dropped him off and he was just going to work ;D
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »
Zack was such a loser on that show! Homeboy was grasping at straws just to get people to fell sorry for him.

He made me just wanna punch the TV whenever he came on!  >:( :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 06:34:22 PM »
Zack was such a loser on that show! Homeboy was grasping at straws just to get people to fell sorry for him.

He made me just wanna punch the TV whenever he came on!  >:( :D

He got so pissed when Keith showed his abs. He had to get up and show his off too. It was weird seeing all of them, especially Kristen, get so fat. But they were there for like 5 months and had the best food in the world pretty much and drank all day, pretty much anyone would gain weight. Did you watch the first episode of the new one yet? It looks promising actually.
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 07:20:09 PM »
He got so pissed when Keith showed his abs. He had to get up and show his off too. It was weird seeing all of them, especially Kristen, get so fat. But they were there for like 5 months and had the best food in the world pretty much and drank all day, pretty much anyone would gain weight. Did you watch the first episode of the new one yet? It looks promising actually.

No. I haven't seen it - yet! I've got it DVRed. I'm gonna see if I get to it tomorrow.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 10:35:49 AM »
Aight, Danielson. So I checked out the first episode of Paradise Hotel 2, and it does look promising. Let me tell you though, I was disappointed with the batch of women they had there. The only good lookin' one I felt was Lauren. The rest - blah!

And Raheim...he is a joke!  :D
Homeboy thinks he's hot shit and tough. I picked up right away he's the "tool" of the men.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »
Did you see that Brutha acting a fool last night? ;D How anyone can go off like that while knowing they are going to be on TV is beyond me.
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 03:38:04 PM »
Did you see that Brutha acting a fool last night? ;D How anyone can go off like that while knowing they are going to be on TV is beyond me.

I always DVR the show so I can watch it later to skip through the commercials. I'll be watching it tonight. Boy, I can't wait to see how it goes down! Raheim acts a fool!  :D

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 05:15:31 PM »
Just finished watching it...

LOL...Raheim really made himself look like an ass!  :D

Homeboy is so over-the-top; ridiculous.  ::)

He thinks he can take on anyone on that show. Gimme a break. Funny that he tried to get on Nathan after the incident when Nathan pretty much, in so many words, said he made himself look like an ass for the way he was acting.  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 04:49:21 PM »
Just finished watching it...

LOL...Raheim really made himself look like an ass!  :D

Homeboy is so over-the-top; ridiculous.  ::)

He thinks he can take on anyone on that show. Gimme a break. Funny that he tried to get on Nathan after the incident when Nathan pretty much, in so many words, said he made himself look like an ass for the way he was acting.  :D

You been watching Pollux? Anyone? Raheim got voted off, what an annoying prick, secretary of defense ::) Now that it is divided between two groups it should get interesting. Started off a little slow, but pretty good lately.
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 10:07:53 AM »
You been watching Pollux? Anyone? Raheim got voted off, what an annoying prick, secretary of defense ::) Now that it is divided between two groups it should get interesting. Started off a little slow, but pretty good lately.

Yeah, I've been watching the show. It's one I keep up with. I was very surprised that Johnny got booted before Raheim - I thought he was a cool cat. Anyway, the whole time I was watching I was hoping Raheim would get kicked off, and when it happened - HELL YEAH!  8)

He was such an ass. Makin' a comment like that towards Stephanie during Pandora's Box was way uncalled for. His whole "Secretary of Denfense" and political titles for other guests was fuckin' gay.  ::)

Down with Raheim!  :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 04:30:03 PM »
Yeah, I've been watching the show. It's one I keep up with. I was very surprised that Johnny got booted before Raheim - I thought he was a cool cat. Anyway, the whole time I was watching I was hoping Raheim would get kicked off, and when it happened - HELL YEAH!  8)

He was such an ass. Makin' a comment like that towards Stephanie during Pandora's Box was way uncalled for. His whole "Secretary of Denfense" and political titles for other guests was fuckin' gay.  ::)

Down with Raheim!  :)

He was such a jackass I was embarrassed for him. He was a psycho possessive boyfriend and he and Stephanie were not even together. Wtf?  Then he was lying to Kristin about fucking her ::)
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 05:08:45 PM »
As it stands right now, I'm rootin' for the new brutha, Chris!  8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 05:10:16 PM »
As it stands right now, I'm rootin' for the new brutha, Chris!  8)

I like Ryan, he seems the coolest imo.
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 07:10:19 PM »
I like Ryan, he seems the coolest imo.

Ryan is a cool cat too. He earned my respect when he said, 'Nope.' and slammed the door in Raheim's face!  ;D