Author Topic: Look at this lunatic!  (Read 17556 times)

spinnis

Re: Look at this lunatic!
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2009, 09:32:07 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA I FUCKING LOVE THIS HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Imagine when he was a Bouncer and got a rage like that? hahahaha

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2009, 09:34:08 AM »
If the referees didn't pull him away that dude would have been killed.

Wtf was he thinking headbutting Lenny? hahahaha

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2009, 10:13:52 AM »
both started out in the streets,
Mclean didnt get his licence, maby we wold have a champ if he did and got proper training.

No doubt about it, lenny was a very tough man with good basic boxing skills, however he did not have the drive or discipline needed to become a top pro/World champ. Any top pro heavyweight would have eaten Lenny for dinner, Lenny just did not have the fine ringcraft and handspeed of a top contender.
Not to diminish lennys fighting skills cos he was a tough and big man, i remember him on the door at the hippodrome when i was in my early twenties, always came across as a nice but straight guy.Lennys ring was the streets. That is where he was a champ.

spinnis

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2009, 10:16:04 AM »
No doubt about it, lenny was a very tough man with good basic boxing skills, however he did not have the drive or discipline needed to become a top pro/World champ. Any top pro heavyweight would have eaten Lenny for dinner, Lenny just did not have the fine ringcraft and handspeed of a top contender.
Not to diminish lennys fighting skills cos he was a tough and big man, i remember him on the door at the hippodrome when i was in my early twenties, always came across as a nice but straight guy.Lennys ring was the streets. That is where he was a champ.

thx for repeating me :)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2009, 10:50:29 AM »
I watched the film last week and did a few google searches and ended up on the Bernard Mahoney site,and on the message boards on there he does say that a lot of whats in the film is made up.The film is just based on Carlton Leachs life.In particular the scene in the pizza place when he slices him open is made up,the police photo of the pizza manager shows him just to have a mark on his forehead.I`ll see if i can find the pages i read.Its on the 4th reply down.

http://www.bernardomahoney.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6851&highlight=carlton+leach

Bernie
Site Admin

You have to remember the film is a bit of entertainment, not a forensic look at the facts. Nipper (the so called welsh guy) is more cockney than alf Garnet, the pizza guy who waqs slashed up in reality only had a small graze where his head was bumped (photo on here somewhere) and the notion CL knew about the drug importations etc....is tosh because he says in his own book he didnt have a clue what TT was up to. His book is out next month, it will be interesting to read `what new exploits` he remembers being involved in after 13 years! The acid test for the truth I guess, lies with 3rd parties, the people who investigated the murders would have spoken to key members of the firm, tuckers closest friends etc...etc....the statemenrts are on here, if he is being honest, i am sure his name is on the site somewhere.

spinnis

« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2009, 10:51:33 AM »
a fellow trying to cash in on the death of his buddys. great man

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2009, 03:26:13 PM »
The Mclean movie with Fairbrass in the lead has been on the cards for about 11 years. Funding seems to be the issue in getting it off the ground.
Anyone ever notice Fairbrass tussled with sly in cliffhanger..?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2009, 11:57:22 PM »
MY Delts lats forearms triceps and forehead flexors are looking mad swole in this pic.
Lookin good BDB

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2009, 02:18:53 AM »
a fellow trying to cash in on the death of his buddys. great man

Mahoneys a scumbag who in reality is a complete pussy,bald,fat Brummie who could nt fight his way out a wet paper bag yet i remember on his site a long while ago he was saing how if he came home and Mike Tyson was in his kitchen hed have no problem "battering him"  ::)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2009, 04:42:08 AM »
What is this video nasty doing on YouTube and why do movies like this get made? Anyone who says it is their favourite movie of all time must be sick in the head and have mental problems.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2009, 05:01:00 AM »
What is this video nasty doing on YouTube and why do movies like this get made? Anyone who says it is their favourite movie of all time must be sick in the head and have mental problems.

WTF?!

"Posts:leet"

What happened to your post count?!
No doubt about it...

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2009, 05:32:53 AM »

We are taking about cheese you girl

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2009, 05:41:12 AM »
Mahoneys a scumbag who in reality is a complete pussy,bald,fat Brummie who could nt fight his way out a wet paper bag yet i remember on his site a long while ago he was saing how if he came home and Mike Tyson was in his kitchen hed have no problem "battering him"  ::)

When people talk about how well street fighters doing would do in the pro ranks,I recall this clip.
Joe Savage(apparently unbeaten on the streets) against professional boxer Bert Cooper (who gave Evander Holyfield one of his toughest fights)

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2009, 05:52:20 AM »
When people talk about how well street fighters doing would do in the pro ranks,I recall this clip.
Joe Savage(apparently unbeaten on the streets) against professional boxer Bert Cooper (who gave Evander Holyfield one of his toughest fights)

Smokin Bert Cooper was a very good boxer, someone who was largely underestimated but he had enormous talent. As this vid quite righly points out the street brawler will come a cropper against somebody skilled in the Marquess of Queensburry's pugalistic lifestyle in the ring.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2009, 05:54:55 AM »

Its called entertainment you politically correct liberal lowlife!

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2009, 08:11:46 AM »
Its called entertainment you politically correct liberal lowlife!

I am a fan of stuff like Rambo, Terminator, Diehard etc. but this movie is just horrible. That clip reminds me of a certain scene from The Long Good Friday and it makes me puke to be honest.