Author Topic: Catherine Boshuizen - beyond sexy, for Getbiggers with discriminating tastes  (Read 34504 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look what i have found, oh lord i would love to slide in that juicy bottom holy shit :o :o

So clearly you know how to post pics...what's your next excuse?    ::)

:)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I knew that was coming while i posted that, there you have me ritup haha.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look what i have found, oh lord i would love to slide in that juicy bottom holy shit :o :o

I read an article a while ago in the 'Journal of  Behavoural Sciences' where it discussed the relationship between a males desire for anal-penetration with  a women, and its homosexual connection.  

It went on to say, that males who enjoyed this form anal-indulgence were in essence, homosexuals.  

Look, a lot of my friends love doing anal with their woman.  I am not saying it is a bad thing.  

Look, i am not hating on people with these homosexual desires. I am  just curious as to what drives these men to put their dicks in a hole where smelly shit is discharged from!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
I read an article a while ago in the 'Journal of  Behavoural Sciences' where it discussed the relationship between a males desire for anal-penetration with  a women, and its homosexual connection.  

It went on to say, that males who enjoyed this form anal-indulgence were in essence, homosexuals.  

Look, a lot of my friends love doing anal with their woman.  I am not saying it is a bad thing.  

Look, i am not hating on people with these homosexual desires. I am  just curious as to what drives these men to put their dicks in a hole where smelly shit is discharged from!

There's no comparison.  Men don't have hips and look totally different in the ass up doggy style position.  If a nice, full round ass on a woman makes me gay I think whoever came up with this bullshite should  be shot in the ass just for dreaming up that queer shite. 

Hope this helps.  ;D

"Teh Naked One"   :-*

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
There's no comparison.  Men don't have hips and look totally different in the ass up doggy style position.  If a nice, full round ass on a woman makes me gay I think whoever came up with this bullshite should  be shot in the ass just for dreaming up that queer shite. 

Hope this helps.  ;D

"Teh Naked One"   :-*

You sound very angry....  An article that links 'anal-sex with a woman' to homosexuality, can be very threatening to your average male.

Look, i am not attacking your sexuality. I am not saying that you are not 'manly'. 

If you enjoy anal sex, then good for you...  On a subconscious level you are living out the desires of a homosexual male though.  The women that you are anally probing is in actual fact, the 'subconscious male partner' within you!

i dont have a problem with that.  I say whatever takes your fancy.

I am not into anal, i love women and would not put my dick in a putrid and vile faeces shoot!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

That's bullshit, i can't even think of doing that shit with a man.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
are you implying that "hank wood" is a penis puffer, Mars?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Not attacking you Mars.  Just thought the concept of anal sex, and its connection to homosexuality is valid.  

Look, a lot of men are into anal sex with their woman.  Good luck to them.  However, it is important to remember that this is anal-indulgence is connected to a 'subconscious-homosexual-condition'.  
-Whereby a man lives out his anal-fantasy on a women, who is essentially playing the 'substitute' for a male.

Peace.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
It has nothing to do with homosexual feelings, the girl has an asshole for christ sake she doesn't have it for nothing?, what's gay about fucking a GIRLS asshole?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
are you implying that "hank wood" is a penis puffer, Mars?

I get the feeling that "hank wood" has based all of his research on his life experiences with the fleshy flute

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I get the feeling that "hank wood" has based all of his research on his life experiences with the fleshy flute

Hahahaha.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahahaha, so you're saying that "hank wood" had an interview with San Francisco Philharmonic and when the manager asked him what his qualifications were he said that he is a master of the slobber blues on the skin flute, BC?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
It has nothing to do with homosexual feelings, the girl has an asshole for christ sake she doesn't have it for nothing?, what's gay about fucking a GIRLS asshole?

Mars, you ask, 'what's gay about fucking a GIRLS asshole?'

Look; gay, straight, queer, deborched or normal.  I dont have the answer.  What is normal?  I say to each his own.

Mars, you are obviously a big fan of anal.  If that is what gets you hard, then good for you!  I am not taking the moral-highground on this topic, believe me.

What i am saying is, those who indulge in anal sex are living out  a 'subconscious-homosexual-fantasy!

Peace.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV

LMAO!!!  ;D   

On a serious note Hank Wood, stop spending so much time on homosexual research studies and you'll feel much better about slamin' some fat assed slut between her giggling, ripe asscheeks.  I highly recommend!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
hahahahahahaha, so you're saying that "hank wood" had an interview with San Francisco Philharmonic and when the manager asked him what his qualifications were he said that he is a master of the slobber blues on the skin flute, BC?

hahahahahaha exactly!!! what i'm saying is, that when "hank wood" went for a job at the San Francisco scaffolding corporation, and the manager asked him to state his relevant qualifications, he replied heartily "Well mr topbear foreman, let's just say that i've held more poles than the Swietokrzyski Bridge in Warsaw!!!!!!!! hahahaha gayer than saying "psuedo"

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
LMAO!!!  ;D   

On a serious note Hank Wood, stop spending so much time on homosexual research studies and you'll feel much better about slamin' some fat assed slut between her giggling, ripe asscheeks.  I highly recommend!

Everyone is getting extremely defensive about their lusting for anal sex.  It is ok, i am not attacking you lover's of the poop shoot.  

Just chill, i understand how much you guys love sticking your poles in the smelly-shitter.  Good for you, not hating.

I respect your right to explore your  homo-erotic fantasies.

Lovers of anal, embrace your latent-homosexuality.  

Celebrate your subconscious-homosexual-desires.

My intention was not to offend you men; i have obviously upset many on this forum.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
You're doing good work here hank.  Way to keep it fresh son.  :-\

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
My intention is to educate.  I have angered many  and that is not want i wanted.

Getbiggers, many of you proudly gloat and boast of your lust and desire for anal sex.  Good for you!

However, when i bring  your attention to fact that, you are living out a 'subconscious-homosexual-fantasy' you then become very defensive, and launch into attack-mode.

That is a reasonable reaction. It must be confronting to you 'anal-lovers' to accept the title of 'homo-erotic-pleasure-seeker'.

Look,the fact is, in reality, you 'anal-indulgees' are simply 'practising-latent-homosexuals'.

Not hating, just sharing research.  And also anal-lovers, enjoy your new indenties!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
My intention is to educate.  I have angered many  and that is not want i wanted.

Getbiggers, many of you proudly gloat and boast of your lust and desire for anal sex.  Good for you!

However, when i bring  your attention to fact that, you are living out a 'subconscious-homosexual-fantasy' you then become very defensive, and launch into attack-mode.

That is a reasonable reaction. It must be confronting to you 'anal-lovers' to accept the title of 'homo-erotic-pleasure-seeker'.

Look,the fact is, in reality, you 'anal-indulgees' are simply 'practising-latent-homosexuals'.

Not hating, just sharing research.  And also anal-lovers, enjoy your new indenties!

You think about homosexuals too much "hank".

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
i love all things brazillian.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
This is not about homosexuals.  It is about latent-homosexuals.  There is a clear and distinct difference.

I dont understand why you anal-lovers get so uptight and angered when this is mentioned.  I will say it again, ''embrace your homo-erotic passtime''.

I find anal sex repulsive and vile.  The thought of a shit-smeared-dick is a major turn-off! And the smell of turd-odour makes me want to puke!

But each to their own.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
This is not about homosexuals.  It is about latent-homosexuals.  There is a clear and distinct difference.

I dont understand why you anal-lovers get so uptight and angered when this is mentioned.  I will say it again, ''embrace your homo-erotic passtime''.

I find anal sex repulsive and vile.  The thought of a shit-smeared-dick is a major turn-off! And the smell of turd-odour makes me want to puke!

But each to their own.

You're just too prissy for your own good Hank.  To truly live you've got to get down and dirty sometimes and if you're truly blessed you'll get down and dirty more often then not.   

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Love Ripitup's taste!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
This is not about homosexuals.  It is about latent-homosexuals.  

Are you talking about the guys who spends hundreds or even thousands of dollars a year to watch oiled-up men pose in bikinis, while at the same time trying to poke fun at the guys who spend equal amounts watching the oiled-up women?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Are you talking about the guys who spends hundreds or even thousands of dollars a year to watch oiled-up men pose in bikinis, while at the same time trying to poke fun at the guys who spend equal amounts watching the oiled-up women?

Yes, it's about latent-homosexuals who love to spend time watching the oiled-up men in tight speedos.