Author Topic: Driving in Russia  (Read 5638 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Re: Driving in Russia
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 04:31:43 AM »
yeah why dont you go live there?

lol more free my ass, russia is ruled by 40B $$$ putin who will hack your limbs off in undergound cell if you talk smak

I would love to. 8)  One of my life goals is to have house in Thailand, Spain, and Russia! and just move from one to another and enjoy Europe.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 05:45:39 AM »
why dont you just go on vacation there.... ::)

what would be weird in that  ???

The diversity in Russia is maybe greater than anywhere else in world.
I have a feeling many watch these videos and really don't realize there's so much more.
The landscape and climate conditions alone vary extremely.

In Russia everything can be found. From extreme to extreme.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 05:49:05 AM »
A country that is run like a Mafia organized crime family.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 05:49:39 AM »
the nigeria of europe. The fact that these retards managed to launch rockets and make nuclear weapons is a bloody miracle and possible argument for the existence of God.

They're primitive but have a lot of bright minds.
This trait will keep them afloat during hard times.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 06:00:28 AM »
I just remember during the sixties the US space program realized that pens wouldn't write in zero gravity. They did a lot of research and money to build a pressurized pen to push the ink out. The Russians found out pens wouldn't work and they used a pencil.

Same thing with weapons. A lot of research went into what would become the M16. It was crazy accurate. Then they found out if it wasn't perfectly clean it would jam. Not a good feature on a combat weapon. It has since been corrected. The russians came out with the AK47.  A lot of Americans laughed because it wasn't that accurate. With a M16 400 yard hits are a real possibility. Try that with an AK47. You could dunk a AK47 in mud and it will fire. An excellent feature when you are defend your life in the field.  

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 06:04:19 AM »
I just remember during the sixties the US space program realized that pens wouldn't write in zero gravity. They did a lot of research and money to build a pressurized pen to push the ink out. The Russians found out pens wouldn't work and they used a pencil.

Same think with weapons. A lot of research went into what would become the M16. It was crazy accurate. Then they found out if it wasn't perfectly clean it would jam. Not a good feature on a combat weapon. It has since been corrected. The russians came out with the AK47.  A lot of Americans laughed because it wasn't that accurate. With a M16 400 yard hits are a real possibility. Try that with an AK47. You could dunk a AK47 in mud and it will fire. An excellent feature when you are defend your life in the field. 

Spot on.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 06:25:14 AM »

I have a feeling many watch these videos and really don't realize there's so much more.

Palm trees aren't native to Russia. They are imported in. What happens is that when it gets cold, they die, and they are replaced when it gets warmer. The months when they have the minimum temp to sustain palm trees, they are ok. But, let's not try and convince people that Russia has Miami or Rio like weather....

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 06:38:07 AM »
Palm trees aren't native to Russia. They are imported in. What happens is that when it gets cold, they die, and they are replaced when it gets warmer. The months when they have the minimum temp to sustain palm trees, they are ok. But, let's not try and convince people that Russia has Miami or Rio like weather....

Son, All I'm trying to convince is that you can't see Russia as a one piece.

And the climate in the region is called "Humid Subtropical climate".
Areas where it exists:

I encourage you to visit this site - very good knobs for a noob:

http://www.tsar-events.com/intersting-facts-about-russia/

"Russia covers 1/7th of the total land of our planet and neighbors more countries than any other country on earth."

"The Urals are the oldest mountains in the world and lake Baikal is the world's deepest lake and the largest reservoir of fresh water on earth"

"The Trans-Siberian Railway (connecting Moscow and Vladivostok) is the longest railway in the world"

"Russia is the only State in the world, on the territory of which there are 12 seas."

"There is the closest point between Russia and America that is only 4 km long."

"Siberia contains more than 25% of the world's forests"

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2012, 08:16:12 AM »
;D love Russia, they are more free than you Americans

This video is must watch!!

Thanks, I laughed my ass off. ;D

You have to love those cat reflexes which they show in those situations.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2012, 08:25:37 AM »
the nigeria of europe. The fact that these retards managed to launch rockets and make nuclear weapons is a bloody miracle and possible argument for the existence of God.

Russia isn't part of the Europe, it is Russia. Furthermore, if you have been there, it is quite same than USA, but people are nicer. If Americans would have as many video recorders in their cars, result would be just same. Problem is that in the USA average people can't use such a difficult instruments like digicam  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2012, 08:26:20 AM »

Looks like they have plenty to replace after the winter  ;D

Looks definitely not what most think when they think Russia.  

Shiiit, now I want to find a job in RUS even worse haha

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2012, 09:27:34 AM »

I wonder what a video of someone driving through parts of Detroit would look like here in America? Talk about a fukcing mess.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2012, 09:29:11 AM »

Don't quote me on this but I think there was also work and money invested to develop an ink for the pen which would flow when agitated by the motion of the ballpoint but which would resist bleeding through the ballpoint's surround while under pressure when the pen wasn't in use.  This led to the use of cellulosic thixotropes which continue to be used in printing ink and lots of other applications.

I can respect the US's approach.  Every problem wasn't solved with an existing solution because they valued discovery for its own sake.  For better or worse, it was a legacy of the Yankee-knowhow that made the country an industrial ass kicker early in the century and a military force post WW2. What I can't respect is billing the public for the R&D costs, then billing them again in the marketplace for private industry profit on technology the taxed public payed to develop in the first place.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2012, 09:29:40 AM »
im a big fan of russian bodybuilders.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2012, 09:31:30 AM »
Detroit=3rd world "country"---Coming to an American city near you

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 09:50:44 AM »
And to think people actually feared this nation during the Cold War arms race.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2012, 10:40:04 AM »

In case you didn't know Russia is in Asia and doing a lot better than the US.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2012, 10:44:58 AM »
Mass, north americans in particular USA think that the west is the best place in the world, but don't realize how little freedom we have come to have as of late, how shitty the infrastructure is.

They think everyone else is a shithole.

But you take a look at today, the situation in Russia, China, Indonesia, Arab countries, etc... and their infrastructure is ten times better.

The US is crumbling and they fail to realize it, television and movies create stereotypes of the 'modern west' and 'free west' and show everywhere else as suspicious, scary, uncivillized, destroyed, dark, etc...

Usually you'll see DARK weather, night time, snow, spooky looking people when they try to show Russia and of course the kremlin and dark hymn singing in  the background lol.

Likewise with arab countries theyll show some dirty corner, slapstick arabic beats, people as if they are talking gibberish and angry, people running as if they are trying to hide from someone, people yelling, etc... and thats their idea of arabs lol.

China same thing, always dark, 'evil music' and undertones, people looking angry, etc...

Bunch of bs.

They have no idea what the rest of the world looks like

As was shown about russia here's some other places:

Things westerners only imagine in sci-fi movies are reality in other places of the world.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2012, 10:47:25 AM »

The most western part of RF is pretty deep in Europe though.

Marked red here is the "most European" part:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2012, 10:54:10 AM »
One thing in my experience being in Arab countries is that there are LIGHTS everywhere, at night its so bright.

Here in Canada our highways SUCK and are barely illuminated! CRUMBLED roads, TOTALLY uneven, ripped, constant shitty construction and never built properly every year.

In comparison Arab countries:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2012, 10:57:18 AM »
Some more:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2012, 10:59:07 AM »

Singapore:

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2012, 12:29:28 PM »
The only reason Russian has any wealth is because of their drilling in the artic for oil. Something I wish the US would do instead of that little speck they drill for now.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2012, 01:07:21 PM »
Mass, north americans in particular USA think that the west is the best place in the world, but don't realize how little freedom we have come to have as of late, how shitty the infrastructure is.

They think everyone else is a shithole.

But you take a look at today, the situation in Russia, China, Indonesia, Arab countries, etc... and their infrastructure is ten times better.

The US is crumbling and they fail to realize it, television and movies create stereotypes of the 'modern west' and 'free west' and show everywhere else as suspicious, scary, uncivillized, destroyed, dark, etc...

Usually you'll see DARK weather, night time, snow, spooky looking people when they try to show Russia and of course the kremlin and dark hymn singing in  the background lol.

Likewise with arab countries theyll show some dirty corner, slapstick arabic beats, people as if they are talking gibberish and angry, people running as if they are trying to hide from someone, people yelling, etc... and thats their idea of arabs lol.

China same thing, always dark, 'evil music' and undertones, people looking angry, etc...

Bunch of bs.

They have no idea what the rest of the world looks like

As was shown about russia here's some other places:

Things westerners only imagine in sci-fi movies are reality in other places of the world.

The Propaganda machine in America has been running full steam for many many decades now. I blame the baby boomers for believing in the BS they were being told and pushing it on to their children. The baby boomers believe that America is the center of the Universe and told that story to their kids. All the while the super rich were setting up shop in 3rd world countries. Patriotism is mind control!