Author Topic: Shawn Rhoden: looking unimpressive  (Read 14499 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Shawn Rhoden: looking unimpressive
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2019, 05:50:34 PM »
But why though?

There’s seriously nothing revolutionary about his training methods

The angles and hand positioning.

He changes the hand positioning to produce maximums muscle growth. This is how the people he trains gets so big.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2019, 06:01:50 PM »
The angles and hand positioning.

He changes the hand positioning to produce maximums muscle growth. This is how the people he trains gets so big.

I’d possibly pay Stinky 25 bucks weekly, tops, to load plates and wipe my sweaty brow.

That’s it.

Fuck him and his micromanaging stupid details on largely useless exercises to all but the most gear-abusing ‘tards.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2019, 06:12:45 PM »
I’d possibly pay Stinky 25 bucks weekly, tops, to load plates and wipe my sweaty brow.

That’s it.

Fuck him and his micromanaging stupid details on largely useless exercises to all but the most gear-abusing ‘tards.

I was told that when I do side raises, to place my pinky high, as this would produce maximum side delt development.

Are you saying that Glass is wrong about this?
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2019, 06:51:23 PM »
I was told that when I do side raises, to place my pinky high, as this would produce maximum side delt development.

It only works if you have a twink straddling the bench behind you motivating and assisting you with forced reps.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2019, 07:07:47 PM »
It only works if you have a twink straddling the bench behind you motivating and assisting you with forced reps.

Like I say, only those who’ve spent 20 years in a coma (with the resulting weakness and atrophy) and gearhounds achieve growth from this nonsense.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2019, 08:20:34 PM »
No value? Interesting take. I’m pretty knowledgeable when it comes to training and I guess I dumb enough to hire him when I’m six months out from the Nationals.

Read what I wrote. I’m not saying he doesn’t provide value I’m saying you’re right, people wouldn’t hire him if he didn’t provide value for the services rendered. I also didn’t realize he most likely has great connections for good gear. That would probably be the best value. Or does the food person they hire also help with good gear?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2019, 08:54:16 PM »
Charles Glass seems like a nice guy, but he seems pointless as a trainer.

Even Lee Priest said that personal coaches/trainers are pointless.

Dexter, in an interview stated he doesn’t need a coach, he specified that he uses one for motivation, someone to strip and put weights on the bar, hands him dumbbells, so he doesn’t have to do anything but train. If you have money to burn then go for it, unless glass is providing them good gear, gh, etc

The question still remains : who has glass trained that are O winners? Rhoden??

Cutler, Ronnie, Phil, Dorian, none from him. Other top guys, Branch, Kai,  flex Lewis, priest, Wolfe, Levrone, Ray, Nasser, none either

Leaves guys like wheeler and Cormier who were known to have someone hold their hand in a workout

Legit question

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2019, 01:15:39 PM »
yeah why would anyone hire glass for his "secret techniques and training angles"  its all about , genetics response to drugs.  all this angle shit is just that pure shit

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2019, 01:17:23 PM »
Dexter, in an interview stated he doesn’t need a coach, he specified that he uses one for motivation, someone to strip and put weights on the bar, hands him dumbbells, so he doesn’t have to do anything but train. If you have money to burn then go for it, unless glass is providing them good gear, gh, etc

The question still remains : who has glass trained that are O winners? Rhoden??

Cutler, Ronnie, Phil, Dorian, none from him. Other top guys, Branch, Kai,  flex Lewis, priest, Wolfe, Levrone, Ray, Nasser, none either

Leaves guys like wheeler and Cormier who were known to have someone hold their hand in a workout

Legit question

You are correct, but I guess the argument is that Ronnie and Phil did have a coach/trainer. Not too sure about Cutler and Dorian, although I do not believe Dorian had a coach/trainer.
X

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2019, 01:18:23 PM »
guys  shawn has started a few new trends in bodybuilding

he is not only the first mr olympia do be charged with rape !

but also he has his own training twink to assist him with his pussy workouts.   first mr olympia to have a training twink as well

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2019, 01:19:29 PM »
You are correct, but I guess the argument is that Ronnie and Phil did have a coach/trainer. Not too sure about Cutler and Dorian, although I do not believe Dorian had a coach/trainer.

dorian consulted with mentzer thats about it that i know of . he had his smelly training partner.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2019, 01:25:54 PM »
dorian consulted with mentzer thats about it that i know of . he had his smelly training partner.

Dorian was a real bodybuilder, as well as Ronnie. It's sad that someone like Rhoden is Mr. Olympia.
X

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2019, 02:01:26 PM »
rhoden also has a dumb look on his face as well ,   like he just shit himself and only realized it when he smelled it.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2019, 02:03:40 PM »

sf also if you have your gf, finger your asshole while doing side laterals, it will lead to new muscle "growth"   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2019, 02:07:05 PM »
SF1900 is a Psychologist and you clowns are getting played. Hope this helps. He trolls.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2019, 02:17:50 PM »
If Rhoden is found guilty of rape the judge should add a couple of years to his sentence for being the worst Mr.Olympia in decades

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2019, 02:36:13 PM »
If Rhoden is found guilty of rape the judge should add a couple of years to his sentence for being the worst Mr.Olympia in decades

also should throw him in the Mexican or Aryan nation blocks,  he will then be known  as Shawn"super loose asshole" rhoden

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2019, 02:37:46 PM »
SF1900 is a Psychologist and you clowns are getting played. Hope this helps. He trolls.
His trolling game is almost on a par with Che !! ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2019, 02:38:12 PM »
Could he charge double if he changed his name to Charles Mass?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2019, 03:01:20 PM »
His trolling game is almost on a par with Che !! ;D

I don’t even consider Che a troll anymore but as I’ve said, this is the most anti-bodybuilding board anywhere

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2019, 03:05:01 PM »
sf also if you have your gf, finger your asshole while doing side laterals, it will lead to new muscle "growth"   

:o :o

Can’t wait for Rhoden to bring new levels of development with the angles Charles are showing him.
X

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2019, 05:25:44 PM »
Should Rhoden look more conditioned so close to the Mr. O?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1cHmUBncnN/?hl=en

I guess he is getting ready for his prison boyfriend?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2019, 11:54:14 AM »
That disgusting, traitor woman should be gutted, and the mutant kid thrown from a cliff into a raging sea.

So ron and the mods have no problem with post like this?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2019, 12:00:33 PM »
So ron and the mods have no problem with post like this?

I almost never agree with you but that was right up there with the Peter Fonda Twitter about Trumps son

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2019, 07:46:33 PM »
I almost never agree with you but that was right up there with the Peter Fonda Twitter about Trumps son

This should result in a permanent ban. Seriously!