Author Topic: Steroids and Weed ---- winning combo  (Read 5759 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Steroids and Weed ---- winning combo
« on: August 08, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »
rec drugs arent typically cool but Ive forund weed really moderates the side effects of my cycle. i strongly reccomend it...

roids typically make me a little irritable and green takes care of that, and also increases the appetite..

the weed be lettin you know
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Steroids and Weed ---- winning combo
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 01:15:17 PM »
Is this thread serious or a joke? You never can tell with BJBF.

Anyway, weed raises estrogen levels...this is fact and this is not something anyone who is serous about their physique should want.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 01:51:58 PM »
Weed is an anti-anxiety drug and it should be legal for such use. it also has many other benefits in moderation.

The amount of estrogen it creates is almost untraceable. i know guys who smoke blunts all day for the last 10 years and they don't have any estrogen related problems.

my only issue is it makes me lazy and decreases motivation.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 01:54:05 PM »

I was wondering the same thing.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 01:59:49 PM »
Weed is an anti-anxiety drug and it should be legal for such use. it also has many other benefits in moderation.

The amount of estrogen it creates is almost untraceable. i know guys who smoke blunts all day for the last 10 years and they don't have any estrogen related problems.

8)

believe it or not, there is a certain number of top pros who smoke weed regularly.... and i smoke it and I be damned if I have grew tits or had a period... I quit until i was 25, and Im 30 now. I recently took up smoking weed for anxiety purposes. I had been under alot of stress so i went to my doctor aqnd she prescribed me zanax. i threw the prscription in the garbage and bought a bag of weed from my neighbor and Ive been fine ever since  ;)   it helps the anxiety caused by stroids tremendously
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 02:02:02 PM »
believe it or not, there is a certain number of top pros who smoke weed regularly.... and i smoke it and I be damned if I have grew tits or had a period... I quit until i was 25, and Im 30 now. I recently took up smoking weed for anxiety purposes. I had been under alot of stress so i went to my doctor aqnd she prescribed me zanax. i threw the prscription in the garbage and bought a bag of weed from my neighbor and Ive been fine ever since  ;)   it helps the anxiety caused by stroids tremendously

You could've given the Xanax to me...I need that shit to get on a plain.  ;D

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 02:06:58 PM »
yeah, that shit got me on a "plain" when I was in Mexico...and I 'bout slid off the plain and underwater in the hot tub. I took a couple zannys and a soma and i couldnt move, then I started thinking--- holy shit, what if I slide under water, then I somehow got up the strength to get out---- reaqlly moronic: I could have drowned easily

as for the zanny rim that shit is highly addictive..I do know who reps it online though--you know him too
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 02:11:49 PM »
as for the zanny rim that shit is highly addictive..I do know who reps it online though--you know him too

I know. I have to get a small prescription for Xanax or Valium before I fly because flying freaks me the fuck out.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 02:12:21 PM »

Anyway, weed raises estrogen levels...this is fact and this is not something anyone who is serous about their physique should want.

I respect your feedback, but thats hogwash   ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 02:14:32 PM »

8)

I know what you mean there.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 02:36:10 PM »

I agree.

i've had a script for valium for over 6 years due to high anxiety, it runs in my family. i've had the same bottle for years. i'd much rather take a puff off a J than take some addictive medication.

8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 02:37:25 PM »
no amount of smoke in the lungs is good for anything.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 02:40:25 PM »

Neither is injecting a foreign substance into your body.

At least that's what they say... ;)

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 02:58:32 PM »
Weed was rampant in my HS in the 70's. ANd contrary to the BS they tell us IT WAS VERY HIGH QUALITY!
jUST LIKE NOW, HAD TO FIND IT AND PAY UP.

Ive seen steady smokers for decades with normal lives, Businesses, Healthy normal faimilies. Doctors, lawyers...
Big Pharma and the Govt hates this plant because it will cut into high profits of many Pharma drugs.

Yes it makes many laid back and unmotivated. thats all I can say bad about weed.(and the fact the Govt ran the price up from $35oz to $35 1/8th.

Lets all HIt A'dam then the N Thailand/ Cambodia Mtns. Go on saffari in a Toyota HiLux 4x4 4door.
Blow your mind.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 05:26:26 PM »
rec drugs arent typically cool but Ive forund weed really moderates the side effects of my cycle. i strongly reccomend it...

roids typically make me a little irritable and green takes care of that, and also increases the appetite..

the weed be lettin you know

LOL!!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 06:14:52 PM »

so: steroids fine, weed, bad.  ::)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 06:44:16 PM »
I know. I have to get a small prescription for Xanax or Valium before I fly because flying freaks me the fuck out.

yep. statistically you are more likely to die on the way to the airport, but if anything on the plane fucks up, you are dead.  i get pretty nervous before flights as well

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 06:52:49 PM »
yep. statistically you are more likely to die on the way to the airport, but if anything on the plane fucks up, you are dead.  i get pretty nervous before flights as well

exactly, your chances of dying in a plane crash sky rocket when you actually get on a plane
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 08:04:51 PM »
I respect your feedback, but thats hogwash   ;D
How is that hogwash? Weed raises estrogen levels, this is fact. I didn't say it would make you grow breast or you would infact turn into a woman if you smoked it, but your estrogen levels will be higher if you do. how much? Depends on how much you smoke and how often. I'm not telling you not to smoke it, do what you want...I'm simply stating what it does in terms of negative effects for a BB.
it's kind of like a lot of things we talk about on here...for example, alcohol. A lot of us like to enjoy a drink or 2 now and then...some of us would like to enjoy several on a regular basis. But it's an accepted and understood fact that alcohol, although it does provide many healthy benefits to the human body, it does cause some negative effects as well...particularly for those who are a little more adamant about building a champion physique.

in short, everything we put in our bodies has some sort of effect on our bodies, be it small or large, there is an effect. it's nice to know what these effects are so that we can make good decisions and get the best out of what we are trying to do. Personally speaking, and this is simply how I view things in my own little world...I'm not going to do anything or put anything in my body that might possibly hinder my progress and goals, even if it is a very minuscule amount...because every step forward I take is excruciating and took too much work and sacrifice to let something that is so easily avoidable to get in my way.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 08:37:28 PM »
How is that hogwash? Weed raises estrogen levels, this is fact. I didn't say it would make you grow breast or you would infact turn into a woman if you smoked it, but your estrogen levels will be higher if you do. how much? Depends on how much you smoke and how often. I'm not telling you not to smoke it, do what you want...I'm simply stating what it does in terms of negative effects for a BB.
it's kind of like a lot of things we talk about on here...for example, alcohol. A lot of us like to enjoy a drink or 2 now and then...some of us would like to enjoy several on a regular basis. But it's an accepted and understood fact that alcohol, although it does provide many healthy benefits to the human body, it does cause some negative effects as well...particularly for those who are a little more adamant about building a champion physique.

in short, everything we put in our bodies has some sort of effect on our bodies, be it small or large, there is an effect. it's nice to know what these effects are so that we can make good decisions and get the best out of what we are trying to do. Personally speaking, and this is simply how I view things in my own little world...I'm not going to do anything or put anything in my body that might possibly hinder my progress and goals, even if it is a very minuscule amount...because every step forward I take is excruciating and took too much work and sacrifice to let something that is so easily avoidable to get in my way.

thats ver well said.... I am simply weighing out the benefits vs. drawbacks  ---- i have alot of stress and anxiety that could possibly hinder my progress. I make better progress without the stress

i agree with everything you said, but the weed still be lettin' you know ....   ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 08:57:24 PM »
for myself, weed is definitely not "anit-anxiety" quite the opposite actually. at least in regards to my self of esteem and amount of insecurities.   

and for motivational reason, its also the opposite...i used to smoke weed every day, before and after i worked out...all the time.  when i was in the gym high i would work out so fucking hard, and i would be isolating everything perfectlyu, and i would get a crazy good "rythem" with my lifting motions. i really think i put on at least 10 extra pounds of muscle because of my increases wee motication.

but none of that is worth my state of mind.   i prefer to walk around with confidence.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 09:51:37 PM »
THe effctc vary widly person to person. I know 1 guy who should be COURT ORDERED TO SMOKE WEED.
HE's that agressive and violent off it. Weed chills him.

I know sheetrockers and other tradesmen whos smoke everyday at work, they bust ass in dangerous work conditons. Never a problem. The GOvt needs get ist nose out of weed AND concentrate on smack, speed,
and other hard drugs.

The amt of test we take, and Ai's negates any estrogen increase.

Weed can take you to superhuman concentration levels in well learned tasks.
Who's going to Amsterdam w/ me? ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 04:59:38 AM »

Sorry but it is hogwash, pot does not lower test or increase E.  Here in this thread check out the refs I have posted a link to.  the most recent study in 1991 disproves the old 1974 study that many people still think is true.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=152823.0

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 06:18:08 AM »
THe effctc vary widly person to person. I know 1 guy who should be COURT ORDERED TO SMOKE WEED.
HE's that agressive and violent off it. Weed chills him.

I know sheetrockers and other tradesmen whos smoke everyday at work, they bust ass in dangerous work conditons. Never a problem. The GOvt needs get ist nose out of weed AND concentrate on smack, speed,
and other hard drugs.

The amt of test we take, and Ai's negates any estrogen increase.

Weed can take you to superhuman concentration levels in well learned tasks.
Who's going to Amsterdam w/ me? ;D

I'll go with ya!

i agree with your post. weed helps me concentrate on certain levels, but not at work, too much math and management decisions to be high at work. I've never had a good workout while high, just takes me out of my aggressive zone, i'm really calm when high. i train like an animal, not like Einstein.

i don't take anti estrogen's anyway so i could care less about if pot increases estrogen. I've never seen a study that proved that it does.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 08:04:36 AM »
I'll go with ya!

i agree with your post. weed helps me concentrate on certain levels, but not at work, too much math and management decisions to be high at work. I've never had a good workout while high, just takes me out of my aggressive zone, i'm really calm when high. i train like an animal, not like Einstein.

i don't take anti estrogen's anyway so i could care less about if pot increases estrogen. I've never seen a study that proved that it does.

8)

I'VE SEEN SUPER HUMAN ARCHERY DISPLAYS. SPLITING ARROW AFTER ARROW (No sights, instinctive shooting, hunting bows) ON LEBONESE HASH. (BEFORE THAT NASTLY LITTLE Beirut MARINE compound BOMBING BROUGHT A END TO THAT WONDERFULL STUFF.

HIGHLEVEL MATH IS OUT FOR MOST (BUT NOT ALL, I KNOW A ENGENEER AND COMPUTER PROGRAMER/ ANALIST.

MANY SHEETROCKERS, ROOFERS, PAINTERS ALL START THEIR DAY W/ POT. NOT ME.
LETS HOPE THE NEXT ESTABLISHMENT GETS THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASS. I DO TALK PERSONALY W/ MY CONGRESSMEN OFTEN ON VETERANS RIGHTS. I have respect. THEY ARE GOING TO GET A EAR FULL ON AAS AND WEED (ESP MEDICAL)
AFTER THE NEXT ELECTIONS. I ENCOURAGE ALL TO DO SAME. THEY do WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. BE RESPECTFULL AND INTELLIGENT. I'D LOVE TO SEE 20 220-320LB ATHLETES GO IN AND TALK ABOUT DIRTY UG JUICE etc.