Author Topic: Bron Breakker  (Read 1481 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Bron Breakker
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2024, 01:08:02 PM »
Evan had a great build back then, even though he was smaller. I’m more shocked Goldberg would mention Vader  and Bobby Eaton. We’re either of those 2 in WCW during his run? I’m sure Eaton was under contract back then

Funny how the “Smart Marks” today use inside terms so matter-of-factly. I started watching it as a kid in the late 1970s and the first time I ever heard the term “Baby Face” was in a Shane Douglas ECW promo in the 90s. He talked about how promoters labeled him a “Mid Card Babyface.”

Hell, I didn’t know a Promo was called a Promo. It was just a wrestler coming out and talking.😂

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2024, 01:32:29 PM »

Person with the biggest dick - 2 Cold Scorpio  - Raven in second place

Person who could have had it all but didn't - Scott Putski (I didn't even know this guy, but apparently 2nd gen wrestler with a great body, great in ring talent, but no charisma.  Apparently he was a severe introvert and it affected him "clicking" with the audience and doing decent mic work. 

This is getbig. You need to put this front and centre! NH

He wasn't lying about Putskis physique. NH

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2024, 01:33:13 PM »
Evan had a great build back then, even though he was smaller. I’m more shocked Goldberg would mention Vader  and Bobby Eaton. We’re either of those 2 in WCW during his run? I’m sure Eaton was under contract back then

I don't know about Vader, but it could be Goldberg was going by what he had heard everyone say.  It was sort of known that Vader had a stink about him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2024, 01:34:21 PM »

He was lying about Putskis physique. NH

You don't think he has a decent physique there?   He looks good in some photos.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=9b3cc17ccfc9df8a&sca_upv=1&q=scott+putski&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi68KuzuMeEAxUdSzABHbwrC5gQ0pQJegQIFxAB&biw=1920&bih=947&dpr=1

Flexacon

• Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2024, 02:06:49 PM »

I heard from some others that Mike Enos was well endowed.  And pretty much lost his job because someone was ribbing him and went in his gym bag  and took all his underwear, jock strap, cup, socks, and street clothes one time.  Leaving him with only a pair of long white tights to wear.  So he went out and performed his match in just those white tight and nothing underneath.  His dick was flopping all over the place, plainly visible to the audience.  WCW then reduced him to working infrequently the third tier shows like Saturday mornings.   Until he finally retired.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2024, 04:58:22 PM »
Person that was the biggest pussy magnet, slut slayer, milf destroyer.....        - Ok I said Flair.  Cause you know space mountain, etc..  No.  Then I went through other names.  Rude, Tommy Rich in his prime, Ricky Morton, etc..    No, no, nope, no...   It was Evan Karagas (sp?).  That dude in the boy band gimmick.  With the braids and ball cap.  The other five wrestlers went off on these stories about how every time they went to a town all these women would be out back near their buses throwing bras and panties over the fence or at the buses when they drove by with their phone numbers on them for Evan.  And he would have a parade of women coming and going from his hotel room.  They said that he was getting offers of being a kept boy from rich ladies all over.   These were legit offers too.  They said that his agent was constantly fielding offers of small roles in different movies that the directors wives were pushing for.  (take a guess why).  Nobody could figure out why either.  But he had some kind of animal magnetism that drew them in.  Totally weird.  I would have never guessed this guy.

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2024, 04:59:52 PM »

He didn't age gracefully :D
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2024, 06:31:31 PM »
Guess he should have taken those rich ladies up on their offers.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2024, 07:47:18 PM »

He wasn't lying about Putskis physique. NH

My brother worked some Independent events in central Florida 10-15 years about and 2cold was on the card; he said 2cold was walking around naked in the locker room (or changing I don’t remember) but he caught a glimpse of the package and he said it looked like it belonged on an animal.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2024, 04:13:04 AM »
My brother worked some Independent events in central Florida 10-15 years about and 2cold was on the card; he said 2cold was walking around naked in the locker room (or changing I don’t remember) but he caught a glimpse of the package and he said it looked like it belonged on an animal.

Yeah, but in all fairness, he was one ugly ass mofo.  I bet all his girlfriends were fat white chicks that smoked Newports.

https://www.hollywoodmemorabilia.com/en/movies/noah/2-cold-scorpio-signed-8x10-photo-wwe-flash-funk-pro-wrestling-noah-belt-picture/o-3400764517+t-2418160029+p-408442701+z-9-550300232

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2024, 02:31:13 AM »
Yeah, but in all fairness, he was one ugly ass mofo.  I bet all his girlfriends were fat white chicks that smoked Newports.

https://www.hollywoodmemorabilia.com/en/movies/noah/2-cold-scorpio-signed-8x10-photo-wwe-flash-funk-pro-wrestling-noah-belt-picture/o-3400764517+t-2418160029+p-408442701+z-9-550300232

With Scorpios face, don't you think Scorpio could have bagged a bit better looking chicks than he normally would if he had a normal pecker with that dreadful visage?

Like sure, the face was a detriment and limiting him, but when he told em about the sausage he could bag chicks at least 2 points higher than he otherwise would?

Q