Author Topic: NO-EXPLODE and other such products...  (Read 2392 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: NO-EXPLODE and other such products...
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »
Yes, because who would want a killer pump and crazy energy at the gym  ::) :P

they also get you amped up like a MFer.  much more so than a Red Bull, so i get a killer workout in, which theoretically produces results.

I'm not a disciple of these things, I don't take them on a regular basis, but the times I have they did EXACTLY what they say they do
take a tab of some kind of amphetamine instead. itll work better.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009, 02:26:59 PM »
take a tab of some kind of amphetamine instead. itll work better.

I used to snort adderol....that shit made me tenser than Mike Mentzer at the 1980 O

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2009, 02:38:21 PM »
a 'pump' is just cosmetic.  it has no effect on building muscle.   crazy energy is just from the caffeine, and even Starbucks is a cheaper source of caffeine than these products.

QFT

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2009, 02:41:59 PM »
I don't take anything with creatine in it, bloat city

I only use it off-season; 1 month on, 1 off.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2009, 10:15:29 AM »
, and even Starbucks is a cheaper source of caffeine than these products.

not really, a single serving of starbucks will run you $3-4 at the least, for the 50 servings thats in a tub of pre-workout powder that would amount to about $150-200 for the same effects whereas you can get a tub of this shit for $40

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2009, 10:20:29 AM »
I used one of those pump products, OTC from the grocery store.  not even a good label one.  It was cool working out on it, more veins for sure, better pump.

The next morning, I had an erection for about 30 minutes that wouldn't go away, no matter how much I walked around.  I decided it better to avoid that stuff.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2009, 10:33:07 AM »
No Explode is just a bottle of Chinese creatine with 300 mg of caffeine per serving, nothing more.There are not being honest, with there sugar free claim.It was tested and came back with 7 -10 grams of sugars.This is no big deal but why not put 7 grams of sugar on the label.Its not 7 grams of sugar will kill you.Actually sugars are good pre-workout.If you want a really good pump take some Kre-Alklayn, and eat oatmeal with raisins in it, then pop a couple caffeine pills.Or take some Kre-Alklayn and grab jumbo snickers bar, and drink 2 cups of coffee.You will get so pumped your head will pop off.Believe it or not candy bars, are some of the best pre-workout supplements out there.They have carbs, sugar, and fat, to fill you out.I am not joking I eat candy bars all the time before I train.Fu#$# protein bars, they are make by candy bar companies.Plus they have Collagen protein and Glycerin in them which makes you tired.At least candy bars are honest, and cheap, plus they taste good.
Even at bodybuilding shows, I would say 90% of the competitors eat a candy bar, or some form of simple sugars before pumping up and getting on stage.It was a ritual for me to eat a Snickers bar before pumping up and getting on stage.Candy bars give you instant energy, so you can pump up, and pose on stage.So why wouldnt they be good pre-workout?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 02:24:38 PM »
not really, a single serving of starbucks will run you $3-4 at the least, for the 50 servings thats in a tub of pre-workout powder that would amount to about $150-200 for the same effects whereas you can get a tub of this shit for $40

or, you could buy 100 caffeine tablets for $6