Author Topic: Who took more drugs...  (Read 5875 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Who took more drugs...
« on: September 05, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »
Ronnie or Dorian?

I say Dorian

Bodybuddha

• Getbig II
  • Building mind and body !
Re: Who took more drugs...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 03:10:16 PM »
yo moma  :D
Enlightenment expert

Bodybuddha

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 03:11:47 PM »
ha only kidding ursus, someone used that on me and i found it quite amusing.

i think dorian, judging from his to the max training system, i have no question he would also take his drug use to the max also.
Enlightenment expert

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 03:14:06 PM »
ha only kidding ursus, someone used that on me and i found it quite amusing.

i think dorian, judging from his to the max training system, i have no question he would also take his drug use to the max also.
A good example of good karma right here, vince will reap the benefits of saving chicks and children ;)

Bodybuddha

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 03:17:16 PM »
A good example of good karma right here, vince will reap the benefits of saving chicks and children ;)

both are beautiful  :)
Enlightenment expert

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »
Ronnie or Dorian?

I say Dorian

I look at it this way.  Dorian always espoused being in contest shape a few weeks out, so as not to need any last minute "adjustments" in order to be in shape.  He was notorious for being hard working and meticulous.  Ronnie on the other hand, while hard working in his own right, was nothing before Teh Chad.  He had a guru holding his hand during his entire Olympia reign.  If you take away Teh Chad, how many of Ronnie's 8 Sandows would still exist on his mantle?  Would he have any at all?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »
probably Yates.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »
I look at it this way.  Dorian always espoused being in contest shape a few weeks out, so as not to need any last minute "adjustments" in order to be in shape.  He was notorious for being hard working and meticulous.  Ronnie on the other hand, while hard working in his own right, was nothing before Teh Chad.  He had a guru holding his hand during his entire Olympia reign.  If you take away Teh Chad, how many of Ronnie's 8 Sandows would still exist on his mantle?  Would he have any at all?
exactly

Dorian is the only Mr. O with enough mental capacity to figure out his own diet and prep.

most of the other morons needs a whole team behind them holding their hands telling them how to eat, sleap, shit and train

io856

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »
Dorian  was the most intelligent and calculated Mr Olympia... in my opinion...

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 04:55:42 PM »
Dorian  was the most intelligent and calculated Mr Olympia... in my opinion...

yates is the most drugged up mr o to compensate for his ugly structure...just drugs and muscle piled on anyway.  he was completely falling apart at the end of his 6 hr run.  ronnie is more age and damn powerlifting....instead of focusing on sharpness at the end.  jay is more calculated...esp on the financial end...just missed on getting #3 before he could jump ship. 
Oh...Monica!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 04:57:12 PM »
Goudy's prom pic 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2009, 05:09:22 PM »
nasser never took any drugs,.. only his great arab genetics + 150 gm of protien/day 8)

yes protien is overrated ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2009, 05:12:47 PM »
nasser never took any drugs,.. only his great arab genetics + 150 gm of protien/day 8)

We're talking about Mr.O's (and guys with backs), thus Nasser doesn't apply.  When the thread is titled. "Who took more synthol", feel free to chime in.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2009, 05:20:30 PM »

LMAO sheriff

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2009, 05:21:37 PM »
Lee Priest for the win ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 05:31:29 PM »

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2009, 05:41:56 PM »
I feel Coleman was all drugs
would not even train hard if not for the aas

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2009, 05:44:18 PM »
x2

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 05:46:20 PM »

He'd just be the weirdo sitting in the corner of the gym yelling, "Yeah Buddy"!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 05:53:50 PM »
Coleman was all genetics.  Those black motherfuckers probably take half the shit guys like Dorian and Cutler take.  Genetics is the SINGLE most differentiating factor all else being equal.  Was Dorian a harder worker?  Probably.  Was he more intelligent?  Obviously.  Did he take more drugs???? Probably due to his inferior genetics.  I mean genetics is purely the reason why the IFBB Mr. O is dominated by blacks.  You guys can deny and whine about this all you want......it's the truth. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 06:01:11 PM »
Coleman was all genetics.  Those black motherfuckers probably take half the shit guys like Dorian and Cutler take.  Genetics is the SINGLE most differentiating factor all else being equal.  Was Dorian a harder worker?  Probably.  Was he more intelligent?  Obviously.  Did he take more drugs???? Probably due to his inferior genetics.  I mean genetics is purely the reason why the IFBB Mr. O is dominated by blacks.  You guys can deny and whine about this all you want......it's the truth. 
They are ALL taking huge amounts..Genetic shape/size of muscle is miles apart to genetic response to hormones and totaly different..Pure speculation on your part mate..

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2009, 09:10:39 PM »

What did Dorian take, I have no idea.  However, I don't necessarily see Dorian as one to push the ragged edge when it comes to such things.  He seems too methodical and well reasoned for that.  In an age when synthol and diuretic abuse became the norm, he never went that route.  Hell, he tore his bicep and never went the synthol route, though many of his counterparts did, even though they had no such injury.  While reports of others cramping up and nearly dying from diuretics became all too common, I never heard of such an incident with Dorian.  I'm sure he used them, but I never heard of him getting in trouble from them.  And he didn't have a guru holding his hand and telling him what to take, as he preferred to think for himself. 

Who took more, Dorian or Ronnie?  Don't know, don't care in all honesty.  But I do respect Dorian more for some of the reasons stated above.  He took responsibility for his own career, for better or worse.  Most bodybuilders, including Ronnie, didn't have that capacity, or didn't want the responsibility. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 09:14:31 PM »
Coleman was after Yates, so therefore for his Nth Olympia, Coleman did much more than did Yates for his Nth Olympia.

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »

if the dude is black, there's a good chance that dusa here hates him out of sheer jealousy.

maybe we'll have another Plaxico thread huh?

look mike, things didn't work out all that well fo ryou, we get that.  stop hating those with greater success than you.  use your time to improve your own lot mate