Author Topic: Kevin Levrone Video Interview by Ron  (Read 6391 times)

Stavios

Re: Kevin Levrone Video Interview by Ron
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 10:06:30 AM »
hahaha Mr.Levrone owning Shawn Ray like there is no tommorrow in that interview  ;D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2008, 10:40:45 AM »
I think Levrone's best year was in 2000 and not in 1999, he even says so himself
In 1999 he was watery in the Olympia so he was probably the same if not worse in the grand prix

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 11:27:05 AM »
I think Levrone's best year was in 2000 and not in 1999, he even says so himself
In 1999 he was watery in the Olympia so he was probably the same if not worse in the grand prix

his best was in 1997 when he won 7 out of 8 GP shows if I remember well

Ronnie Coleman won the last

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 12:22:33 PM »
hahaha Mr.Levrone owning Shawn Ray like there is no tommorrow in that interview  ;D

haha yes i didn't point this out before because it is nothing new :D

if anybody has experienced fulblOWNINGS, it's shawn ray 8)

E

E

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 12:46:33 PM »
When Exactly are you gonna lift some weights, Ron?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 12:55:10 PM »
Excellent interviewing, Ron.  Kevin's something special isn't he? 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 05:10:34 PM »
Actually, Kevin is quite intelligent, but much more mellow, but if you get him in the right mood, he understands the business aspect of movies, supplements, and much more.  Kevin, along with Chris Cormier, and Paul Dillett, were some of the first bodybuilders I met.

guy is bi polar. can be a really nice guy, can be a real arrogant SOB.

also when he is not high and/or drunk.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2008, 05:28:47 PM »
guy is bi polar. can be a really nice guy, can be a real arrogant SOB.

also when he is not high and/or drunk.

I'm guessing him a little high for this interview, actually but that's most likely what made it so good.  I'm now of the opinion that actors are all drugs too now.  I was watching Dane Cook's little reality series on HBO and he went to this celebrity doctor for a cold and got hooked up with I think 6 or 7 prescription drugs for his chest cold.  I mean there was literally one script for each symptom plus some systemic ones.  This and all the shit Heath Ledger had have me convinced that drugs are as much a part of their success as the talent they open up the channels for...

On a related note, I used to wonder why Dane Cook was so many fitness industry people on MySpace's friend.  Maybe that's why, Dane Cook is all drugs. Ha ha.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2008, 05:32:06 PM »
I'm guessing him a little high for this interview, actually but that's most likely what made it so good.  I'm now of the opinion that actors are all drugs too now.  I was watching Dane Cook's little reality series on HBO and he went to this celebrity doctor for a cold and got hooked up with I think 6 or 7 prescription drugs for his chest cold.  I mean there was literally one script for each symptom plus some systemic ones.  This and all the shit Heath Ledger had have me convinced that drugs are as much a part of their success as the talent they open the channels for.

Drugs elevate the careers of bodybuilders while destroying the careers of actors..

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2008, 05:40:30 PM »

Drugs elevate the careers of bodybuilders while destroying the careers of actors..

Are you saying Patrick Swayze is dying of chronic anadrol poisoning, "Camel Jockey?"

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2008, 05:43:19 PM »
Are you saying Patrick Swayze is dying of chronic anadrol poisoning, "Camel Jockey?"

No, he's dying because of Advil.  ;)

Look at that Heath Ledger guy and a host of other actors and musicians who threw away their careers with drugs. Can't tell me painkillers helped Ledger be a better actor.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2008, 05:50:46 PM »
No, he's dying because of Advil.  ;)

Look at that Heath Ledger guy and a host of other actors and musicians who threw away their careers with drugs. Can't tell me painkillers helped Ledger be a better actor.

Yeah but bro you wouldn't even have known who Heath Ledger was enough to even miss him now were it not for drugs.  He said himself in that candid video that he smoked 5 joints a day for 20 fucking years. 

Agreed about the Patrick Swayze dying of Advil thing.  When I heard that he had 5 weeks to live the first thing I thought about was how sad/creepy it'll be now to watch the clip of him and Chris Farley as Chippendales from SNL.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2008, 05:55:39 PM »
I guess you have a point. Weed can be medicinal, but I was talking abouts oxys, 4 different benzos and cigarettes. Isn't that the cocktail Ledger was taking?

Chris Farley himself died because of a speedball overdose.

Steroids of course probably benefit actors a great deal. Lets the bastards get into ideal roles.. Just look at guys like Christian Bale.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2008, 06:09:22 PM »
I guess you have a point. Weed can be medicinal, but I was talking abouts oxys, 4 different benzos and cigarettes. Isn't that the cocktail Ledger was taking?

Chris Farley himself died because of a speedball overdose.

Steroids of course probably benefit actors a great deal. Lets the bastards get into ideal roles.. Just look at guys like Christian Bale.

Cocaine's also what made Chris Farley so funny. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2008, 06:12:14 PM »
Cocaine's also what made Chris Farley so funny. 

I wouldn't have the balls to do standup without some kind of pre-show speed/e/coke supplement.. A cup of coffee wouldn't cut it.  ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2008, 06:18:02 PM »
I wouldn't have the balls to do standup without some kind of pre-show speed/e/coke supplement.. A cup of coffee wouldn't cut it.  ;D

Not just that...all the explosive animation he was capable of producing with that 300+ pound body's what I'm talking about...go back and watch all the old SNL clips and you'll see just how key that was to his parts. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2008, 07:43:38 PM »

He will rip your throat out and toss you into a lake.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2008, 08:13:44 PM »

There's no way you could do a standup comedy routine on E. You'd forget your lines and be standing on stage with a big grin and your eyes closed as waves of pleasure flow through your body.

God I miss those days.