Author Topic: in regards to british dragon,,as promised  (Read 15753 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: in regards to british dragon,,as promised
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2012, 10:37:05 PM »
Are British dragon and British dispensary the same thing?  Whoever makes the 5mg pink tias, those were legit. I used to get a thousand for a hundred bucks back in 2003.

They are not the same thing.

i thought the bd stuff and qv stull was made by chinaman, and the bd stuff was also made by a bunch of others?  meaing it is all counterfit and the real BD is dead

The original BD was shut down in 2008.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2012, 10:37:44 PM »
This thread is an excellent find for numerous reasons.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2012, 11:29:52 PM »
This thread is an excellent find for numerous reasons.

???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 12:10:34 AM »
???

I'm simply referring to some old comments made by GH15 a few years ago.

As far as your question. I remember William Llewellyn saying there were no contaminants found in EUROCHEM but I don't recall what he said about dosing or anything of that nature.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2012, 02:39:47 AM »
The latest incarnation of British dragon sucks donkey balls.

Got some Var and Dbol from them, both were worthless.
Trans Milkshake.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2012, 05:00:16 AM »
I'm simply referring to some old comments made by GH15 a few years ago.

PURE GOLD.   ;D

I just got some new BD DBOL and it's great, maybe ours are from a different patch? BTW. I got the 500, 10mg pills, Methanabol.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2012, 06:03:02 AM »
PURE GOLD.   ;D

I just got some new BD DBOL and it's great, maybe ours are from a different patch? BTW. I got the 500, 10mg pills, Methanabol.

Yeah i think it is massively batch dependant. Great one batch, nothing next batch.
Trans Milkshake.

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2012, 08:42:58 AM »

Yeah i think it is massively batch dependant. Great one batch, nothing next batch.
There's a batch floating about with under 400 tabs in it when you pay for 500.  Quality control is still not great but some work and some don't.  Prochem seems to be doing a good job recently

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2012, 08:50:47 AM »

There are actually three different labs out there that are producing under the British Dragon label in mass amounts....three labs that are not connected to each other in any way. From what I've seen in lab reports, two are pure crap, one seems OK.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2012, 09:21:02 AM »
There are actually three different labs out there that are producing under the British Dragon label in mass amounts....three labs that are not connected to each other in any way. From what I've seen in lab reports, two are pure crap, one seems OK.

Bd.Eu.

There have been a lot of people running with the name because of the brand recognition.
Trans Milkshake.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2012, 03:50:24 PM »

so basically there are 3 dudes out there brewing stuff and slapping a british dragon label on it?  this is what  i have always suspected, china man being one and i would inject my own piss before taking his stuff.  lol

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2012, 03:58:48 PM »

Ran some bd masteron E awhile back. It was bunk.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2012, 09:12:12 PM »
so basically there are 3 dudes out there brewing stuff and slapping a british dragon label on it?  this is what  i have always suspected, china man being one and i would inject my own piss before taking his stuff.  lol

corect,,

the only british dragon i approve is the retabolil production which is no long aroudn for good 6 years...

anything ip is bunk ,, ANY THING! sometime compounds that will! harm you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2012, 10:51:33 AM »
Anyone tried RAM or precision labs?!?

And I'm curious, if there's multiple guys producing BD, can the same go for GH? I mean are all kigs coming from the same guy? Or all rips?! My guy swears up n down that his kigs are not the bunk shit floating around. But after all the shit, can I really believe him?!

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2012, 01:59:12 PM »
Anyone tried RAM or precision labs?!?

I tried Precision Labs Test/Tren/Mast blend but I couldn't continue with it because it gave me extensive swelling and pain for 8 days straight. It was brutal. I guess I was allergic to the Ethyl Oleate they use.

My guy swears up n down that his kigs are not the bunk shit floating around. But after all the shit, can I really believe him?!

If your guy is the guy who sells the Precision and RAM, he will definitely tell you what you want to hear regarding those Kigs. I bought some from him and they were total garbage.

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2012, 02:08:00 PM »
I tried Precision Labs Test/Tren/Mast blend but I couldn't continue with it because it gave me extensive swelling and pain for 8 days straight. It was brutal. I guess I was allergic to the Ethyl Oleate they use.

If your guy is the guy who sells the Precision and RAM, he will definitely tell you what you want to hear regarding those Kigs. I bought some from him and they were total garbage.

Kinda what I figured!! I hate dealing with all the shit sources!! By the time I find legit gear I will be too old to compete and broke from buying bunk shit!!

Thanks for the answer though!