Author Topic: I can't believe Robby Lawler  (Read 57217 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: I can't believe Robby Lawler
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2017, 08:35:48 AM »
if we're talking about a rule "blacks are genetically superior"
and it turns out it's not a rule at all, it's an exception.
then it's irrelevant and not worth mentioning.

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2017, 10:34:35 AM »
if we're talking about a rule "blacks are genetically superior"
and it turns out it's not a rule at all, it's an exception.
then it's irrelevant and not worth mentioning.

black people have a genetic disposition to running fast, hence why almost all the sub 1o- second runners are black...

the reason they can run faster is because taking into account their height their femurs tend to be longer than a white mans, its because their knee grows.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2017, 11:06:38 AM »
black people have a genetic disposition to running fast, hence why almost all the sub 1o- second runners are black...

the reason they can run faster is because taking into account their height their femurs tend to be longer than a white mans, its because their knee grows.

they dont and theyre not.

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2017, 11:28:29 AM »
they dont and theyre not.

why are almost all the sub 10 second runners black?

Why are almost all the best basketball players black?

Why are all the best swimmers white?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2017, 11:32:01 AM »
Lulz @ suckingerections thinking he could kick my ass lololololol

He is even smaller than me and do you know what he would do to you?

Bahahahhahahahhhahahhaha hhahjahja

You're a pussy dude.

I bet you get punked regularly. You ran away from the USA.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2017, 11:33:13 AM »
this article may help

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-14679657

"Imagine a similar argument using the Central African Bambuti, a black tribe more commonly known as Pygmies. With an average height of 4ft we could assert that the Bambuti are naturally better at walking under low doors. Would it be legitimate to extrapolate that black people in general have a natural advantage at walking under low doors?"

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2017, 11:42:57 AM »
this article may help

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-14679657

"Imagine a similar argument using the Central African Bambuti, a black tribe more commonly known as Pygmies. With an average height of 4ft we could assert that the Bambuti are naturally better at walking under low doors. Would it be legitimate to extrapolate that black people in general have a natural advantage at walking under low doors?"

no, it would be legitimate to extrapolate that Bambuti have a natural advantage at walking under doors as they are all short...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2017, 11:54:01 AM »

no, it would be legitimate to extrapolate that Bambuti have a natural advantage at walking under doors as they are all short...

l
suppose between 1990 and 2017 only 10 people in the world was able to climb mount everest.

on all fours.

would it be meaningful to point out that they were all black?

lots of other people tried the same thing. whites, yellow, men, women... and yes, numerous blacks.
they all failed.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2017, 12:02:49 PM »

You're a pussy dude.

I bet you get punked regularly. You ran away from the USA.

Typical wrong assuming about me dumbfuck

And yes i would physically harm you irl that's a promise

I have sadist tendencies and you can bet your ass i would love to fulfill them on you 😘

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2017, 12:18:58 PM »
l
suppose between 1990 and 2017 only 10 people in the world was able to climb mount everest.

on all fours.

would it be meaningful to point out that they were all black?

lots of other people tried the same thing. whites, yellow, men, women... and yes, numerous blacks.
they all failed.

everyone climbs mount Everest on all fours...its a climb not a walk.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2017, 12:26:46 PM »
let's add blindfolded to the mountain clumbers.

as for swimmers, i suspect ian thorpe having 17 size feet does more to his swimming than his skin colour.

maybe looking into the actual no of blacks that are into competive swimming can answer their absence.

or one could think white genetically are superior, for some reason mother nature has equipped people with lighter skin to be superior swimmers... not all of them though... only 1 in 100 million...

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2017, 12:42:55 PM »
let's add blindfolded to the mountain clumbers.

as for swimmers, i suspect ian thorpe having 17 size feet does more to his swimming than his skin colour.

maybe looking into the actual no of blacks that are into competive swimming can answer their absence.

or one could think white genetically are superior, for some reason mother nature has equipped people with lighter skin to be superior swimmers... not all of them though... only 1 in 100 million...

Shaq Oneill has 16 feet but he hasnt won any swimming medals, surely with feet his size he should be able to swim fast...

and try to stop shifting the goalposts when your argument flounders...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2017, 12:47:39 PM »
why are almost all the sub 10 second runners black?

Why are almost all the best basketball players black?

Why are all the best swimmers white?

Be There,

Somehow after reading this I'm wowed by your intelligence for asking these questions.

But I shouldn't make the same mistake that Vince B. did and be impressed with the intellect of someone just because they agree with me [regarding the topic of Blacks and sprinting speed characteristics].

Your questions are actually completely fair, straightforward ones.  What is impressive isn't necessarily the complexity of your questions, but rather - your courage to ask them.  It takes some balls to ask questions like this.  This topic is NOT socially acceptable, and apparently holding the most obvious position imaginable about race and athleticism is somehow taboo.  ::)

Regardless, that's extremely brave of you to even ask that question - especially given that, as far as I am aware, you are pseudonymous on here, rather than anonymous.  In other words, some people know who you are, and how to find you.

I'm sure you have heard about people whose jobs have been destroyed due to posting benign stuff on Twitter and elsewhere.  So I think it's really cool of you to actually ask those questions.  Nice to see some sanity on here.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2017, 12:54:56 PM »
let's talk about the worlds best sprinters.

what are they?

they are men.

but not all men are great sprinters. in fact nearly nobody is. just that they are men won't do.

are they black?

yes they are. but not all blacks are great sprinters. in fact nearly nobody is. just that they are blacks won't do.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2017, 01:00:09 PM »

what are they?

they are men.

but not all men are great sprinters. in fact nearly nobody is. just that they are men won't do.

are they black?

yes they are. but not all blacks are great sprinters. in fact nearly nobody is. just that they are blacks won't do.

All the smartest mammals in the world are human beings, but just that they are human beings won't do, using your logic.

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2017, 01:02:09 PM »

what are they?

they are men.

are they black?

you need to work harder on your Venn diagrams.

the top sprinters are men, yes, black men...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2017, 01:03:44 PM »
All the smartest mammals in the world are human beings, but just that they are human beings won't do, using your logic.

but surely you can understand that if 1 black guy outta 100 million black guys are great at running, he is not a good example of blacks being great at running! how can you keep using this over and over again as proof of black superiority genetics when clearly hardly a single black person HAS these genetics you are refering to! THEY LACK IT!

how can LACK OF SOMETHING be used as an example of  HAVING something!?

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2017, 01:05:03 PM »
Be There,

Somehow after reading this I'm wowed by your intelligence for asking these questions.

But I shouldn't make the same mistake that Vince B. did and be impressed with the intellect of someone just because they agree with me [regarding the topic of Blacks and sprinting speed characteristics].

Your questions are actually completely fair, straightforward ones.  What is impressive isn't necessarily the complexity of your questions, but rather - your courage to ask them.  It takes some balls to ask questions like this.  This topic is NOT socially acceptable, and apparently holding the most obvious position imaginable about race and athleticism is somehow taboo.  ::)

Regardless, that's extremely brave of you to even ask that question - especially given that, as far as I am aware, you are pseudonymous on here, rather than anonymous.  In other words, some people know who you are, and how to find you.

I'm sure you have heard about people whose jobs have been destroyed due to posting benign stuff on Twitter and elsewhere.  So I think it's really cool of you to actually ask those questions.  Nice to see some sanity on here.

Im not sure its brave to say something positive about black people.
My comments are in no way racist, Im not saying that the black race is inferior or that the white race is superior, which is the definition of a racist statement.

Dont fall into the trap of thinking everything you say about race is racist, thats maybe why you have a 30 day ban from FB.

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2017, 01:10:35 PM »
but surely you can understand that if 1 black guy outta 100 million black guys are great at running, he is not a good example of blacks being great at running! how can you keep using this over and over again as proof of black superiority genetics when clearly hardly a single black person HAS these genetics you are refering to! THEY LACK IT!

how can LACK OF SOMETHING be used as an example of something!?

Just because they choose not to sprint doesn't mean they are not genetically predisposed to being a sprinter.

I was a good rugby player and a very fast runner, I chose to lift weights to look good instead and because I didn't like team sports.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/athletics/the-science-of-sprinting-8005992.html
Studies have shown that black athletes with West African ancestry have significantly more "fast-twitch" muscle fibres, which tire easily but contract more quickly than the "slow-twitch" fibres commonly found in long-distance runners.

"To be a great sprinter you need leg muscles that are dominated by fast-twitch muscle fibres because they shorten the muscle quickly and generate power," said Professor Steve Harridge of Kings College London.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2017, 01:17:34 PM »
Just because they choose not to sprint doesn't mean they are not genetically predisposed to being a sprinter.

right. and everybody would be mr olympia, if they just choose to be.

we're talking over a BILLION blacks in africa alone. it make no sense to talk about blacks as having superior genetics.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2017, 01:28:37 PM »
 “It is estimated that the level of genetic diversity between human populations is not large enough to justify the use of the term 'race',” - Dr. Yannis Pitsalidis,  University of Glasgow’s Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences.

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2017, 01:31:39 PM »
“It is estimated that the level of genetic diversity between human populations is not large enough to justify the use of the term 'race',” - Dr. Yannis Pitsalidis,  University of Glasgow’s Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences.

how far did you reach up your arse to pull out that irrelevant scrap of info?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2017, 01:35:04 PM »
outrunning the blacks. their black genetics didnt help them one bit.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2017, 01:35:49 PM »
more superior blacks getting beaten... their genetics must have taken the day off