Author Topic: CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter @ DC  (Read 3607 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
The right also condemns their own misbehavior whereas the left celebrates their misbehavior, calls it mostly peaceful, and starts billion dollar foundations(BLM) which promote their unrest and silence critics.

No doubt the media works in lockstep running cover for extreme left activities.

Trump needs to either start a news network, replace Rush when that is needed or start a new American Party. Maybe all three...

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Still no lurker

No agnostic

Pay my 200

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
It's too soon to tell but it's nice to know that Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu, one of Israel's top rabbis, has released a statement that, because the US is collapsing, Israel must step up as a new superpower.

https://www.israel365news.com/164050/top-rabbi-america-is-collapsing-israel-must-step-up-as-new-world-superpower/

Israel has the nuclear tonnage, I suppose, to be very strong by itself on the world stage.  I just think the Jewish population itself is too low to be a superpower.  In my opinion the USA and Russia are like Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler in 2003.

No one else is close, and no one is close to the USA.

As far as I understand, if the USA took on the world tomorrow in a war, the USA would win.  That's why I'm happy to have the USA as my big brother, being in Canada.

I am concerned about the USA collapsing because of divershitty though.

If Covid-19 taught me anything, it's that any time I think of how dumb White people are...every other race outdoes us on stupidity.  Arguably, who, maybe South Koreans beat us in 2020 in terms of the current race to the bottom?  Even that is debatable.

I think White people in the USA can still turn things around.  Barring that, they can put walls over each state, or do something, to prevent an ultimate collapse.

I hate to say that I don't know for certain whether or not an American collapse will happen.  And it's INSANE to me to say that, as I never thought I would live to see the day that the USA fell.

To be fair, most great empires seem to last around 250 years or so.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
No lurker in this thread eh ?

He is is every other thread

Just not this one

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
No lurker in this thread eh ?

He is is every other thread

Just not this one

Probably because even the premise of this thread is too steeped in bullshit for Lurker to waste his time.  The classic "blame the n****r".  Centuries old Standard Bigot Operating Procedure.