Author Topic: Rich piana not the owner of 5% Nutrition  (Read 28065 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Rich piana not the owner of 5% Nutrition
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2016, 07:39:28 AM »
No surprise. A lot of these companies are owned by someone other than the public persona. BSL & Prime have other owners, each brand actually has different private investors.

No, Aaron & PJ own it free and clear.  Robert Dimaggio used to own it and they bought a percentage in addition to giving him a hefty kickback of the profits each month.  Eventually they bought out the remaining interest.  However, that's only for Blackstone Labs....every other venture like Prime Nutrition and the Boca Nutrition stores are all them.  I'm not sure about what loans they may have but the business has no private investors whatsoever.
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2016, 07:44:48 AM »
No, Aaron & PJ own it free and clear.  Robert Dimaggio used to own it and they bought a percentage in addition to giving him a hefty kickback of the profits each month.  Eventually they bought out the remaining interest.  However, that's only for Blackstone Labs....every other venture like Prime Nutrition and the Boca Nutrition stores are all them.  I'm not sure about what loans they may have but the business has no private investors whatsoever.
stop. Just stop Vince.
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2016, 07:45:34 AM »
Melvin Goodrum, why wouldn't you be pleased? What's it to you?

You've claimed many times that you're not affiliated with BLS in any way?

Why would you care in any way what so ever?

Jason Genova is a paid athlete of BSL/Prime Nutrition.  He's suppose to be out there promoting the brand.  Not only that, he email all of us with that sob story one day and then post a video showing off a 5% Nutrition shirt the next day.

I like Jason, he's a nice kid but if he wants to work for 5% Nutrition, then he needs to let Aaron and PJ know....especially PJ because he's treated him like a brother, bought him groceries, and has helped him out a great deal.  Loyalty is a big part of the industry and so is honesty.  Jason needs to figure out what company he wants to be with and not try to play both sides of the fence
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2016, 07:46:21 AM »
Who is Jason and why  is he so popular in bodybuilding?

WooooSHHHHHHH

His unique genetics enable him to combine the power of Ronnie Colman and Columbo in one sultry package. It's all about wits and muscle.  8)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2016, 07:56:37 AM »

Jason Genova is a paid athlete of BSL/Prime Nutrition.  He's suppose to be out there promoting the brand.  Not only that, he email all of us with that sob story one day and then post a video showing off a 5% Nutrition shirt the next day.

I like Jason, he's a nice kid but if he wants to work for 5% Nutrition, then he needs to let Aaron and PJ know....especially PJ because he's treated him like a brother, bought him groceries, and has helped him out a great deal.  Loyalty is a big part of the industry and so is honesty.  Jason needs to figure out what company he wants to be with and not try to play both sides of the fence

But why would it bother YOU? YOU are not affiliated with BLS according to what you claim, so why do YOU care?

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2016, 07:57:03 AM »

You are dead wrong again, surprise surprise

PJ said it in a video that they have separate private investors for Prime and Blackstone
I know, you don't

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2016, 08:18:03 AM »
1.823964%

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2016, 09:00:13 AM »
You are dead wrong again, surprise surprise

PJ said it in a video that they have separate private investors for Prime and Blackstone

Not for Prime and Blackstone Labs...for other ventures actually.  They are doing a lot of things with a lot of people.  Aaron has investors and he is an investor as well.  He owns part of Platinum Labs in Australia just for example...but I don't keep up with all of their business ventures and some of them like their new meal prep caught me off guard
A

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2016, 09:53:36 AM »
What I like about Rich is that he is smart with his money, in my opinion there is no ROI whatsoever in having a Ferrari or a Lambo.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2016, 11:22:10 AM »
Who is Jason and why  is he so popular in bodybuilding?

WooooSHHHHHHH

He is a legend in the bodybuilding-scene, just like Arnold.
Q

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2016, 11:30:30 AM »

No he's not. Aaron and PJ have made that abundantly clear in just about every video where they give him money or product. They even joke around about him receiving more from a supplement company than anyone without having an actual contract with them.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2016, 05:11:41 AM »

Not for Prime and Blackstone Labs...for other ventures actually.  They are doing a lot of things with a lot of people.  Aaron has investors and he is an investor as well.  He owns part of Platinum Labs in Australia just for example...but I don't keep up with all of their business ventures and some of them like their new meal prep caught me off guard

They do have investors for BSL & Prime, different ones for each brand.

Why would the meal prep service catch you off guard, everyone is doing them now and BSL is a copycat company. It makes perfect sense actually, those guys don't have any original ideas.
I know, you don't

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2016, 05:17:00 AM »
Goodrum is just jealous of Genova, getting so much cash for doing so little.

Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2016, 06:25:32 AM »
Piana is a smug idiot who drives cars that are not registered and licensed and injects his body with synthol. He is scamming every way he can.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2016, 06:28:26 AM »
Piana is a smug idiot who drives cars that are not registered and licensed and injects his body with synthol. He is scamming every way he can.

it's not the Carny's fault for making a living

Blame the Marks who pay him

Rich has a STRONG carny game if he charges people money for empty water gallons

I'm sorry but my hats off to him for that one guys......

just think about it----really--take a second to think about it.......marks spend money for empty water gallons with a sticker on it

bravo rich

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2016, 06:43:08 AM »

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2016, 07:17:08 AM »
His pump powder full as fuck is great-it's the only pump powder I've tried that actually works-tastes great too
w

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2016, 07:27:29 AM »

Fan-tastic design - Beeano is the PrayOnLardo DaVinci of our times.
Also he can't own the company because it would be a brutal self ownage.  >:(

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2016, 10:30:33 AM »
I'm friends with his marketing guy who makes all his suipps, he owns it. He's just very good at making it look split up, illpumpyouup is the distributor for all his shit and they are based in clearwater only reason his ex wife is working there.

Little-rich

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2016, 04:18:29 PM »
I'm friends with his marketing guy who makes all his suipps, he owns it. He's just very good at making it look split up, illpumpyouup is the distributor for all his shit and they are based in clearwater only reason his ex wife is working there.

Tim?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2016, 08:56:02 AM »
and all his cars have the check engine light on

😄

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2016, 02:51:09 PM »
Jason Genobyl had rich piano so scared that he brought a gun to the gym.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2016, 02:57:53 PM »
If he is not the owner of 5% nutrition and just another sponsored "athlete," why and how does he make so much from the product?
X

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2016, 06:42:08 PM »
Rich Piano should receive an order 66 for using fake weights.