Author Topic: what the F*ck happened to the UK??  (Read 4205 times)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Re: what the F*ck happened to the UK??
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2013, 11:29:54 AM »
It's only in pussified south England that the Muslems get away with stuff.
A few years back 2 Muslims attacked Glasgow Airport by driving a Jeep filled with firebombs thru the doors.
The good people of Glasgow attacked the scum immediately and caused them pain and death.

Headline in Glasgow's daily record newspaper the following morning.....

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2013, 11:35:31 AM »
I remember that al

the terrorists didn't do their homework

they were driving into either hungover or getting pissed up weegies. it was only going to end one way,

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2013, 11:39:13 AM »
I remember that al

the terrorists didn't do their homework

they were driving into either hungover or getting pissed up weegies. it was only going to end one way,

Haha absolutely. It was the first day on the 2 week Glasgow holiday week when the worst scum of Glasgow were packed into the airport.
I almost felt sorry for the poor terrorists having their balls booted by 100 psycho Glasgow Scotsmen as they burned to death. :D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2013, 11:44:29 AM »

John Smeaton, one of the airport workers who tackled the terrorists. 

Funny shit.   This video make him famous and I believe he married an American woman and now lives in the USA.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2013, 11:56:41 AM »
The Scott's and the IRA will save your sorry arses when you loose control over the pakis....

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2013, 12:12:13 PM »
There was supposed to be a nationalist march in newcastle today. Not sure if it went ahead or police stopped it in case it offended the stinking muslims ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2013, 12:15:28 PM »
scotland has never been conquered and never will  8)

the english have been made to feel guilty about nationalism from the lefty liberal fuck wits

they need to fight back before they lose their nation
T

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2013, 12:21:50 PM »

Yea, I've always been under impression that Scotland and Scots are more the warrior -type over there.
Remember they now want their own independent country too!

Plus I like the castles in Scotland   :D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2013, 12:31:11 PM »
When i was growing up, i lived in a few GCC countries, and Indians/paki's/Filipino/sirlankins etc... are all treated like dog shit other there.

They ship them in, hold their passports, work them to death, keep them living in separate camps. Racism and class divide is clear, and non-negotiable.

Once they're done with them, they ship them back to the shit hole they came from.

These same people go to western countries and they start thinking they got rights and feel dignified, so what do they do? start demanding their host country be changed to resemble the shit hole they came from .

Unbelievable.

One thing also, never seen blacks there except for Somali's, but that's because they speak arabic. Nonetheless, they are known for being incredibly lazy.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2013, 12:34:28 PM »
Yup, even the Romans couldn't conquer Scotland. They built Hadrian's wall at the top of England to keep the Scots out.
Their Legion 9 marched up into Scotland in AD 117 and completely vanished.

Nice recap of the events ......
Makes you proud to be Scottish :)

One bleak grey morning in AD117, the men of the Ninth Legion tramped north once more.

Little did those they left behind, the girlfriends, auxiliaries and townspeople of York, suspect that this would be the last they ever saw of them.

Carrying sword and shield and finely-pointed javelin, along with full kit, weighing perhaps 40 or 50lb per man, the legion marched at the steady military pace of 20 miles in five hours.

Only the very fittest armed forces today could compete with that sort of regime. These were very tough soldiers, indeed.

Yet the great loneliness of mountain and moorland and the trackless wild must have weighed on them.

They would have glimpsed the occasional wisp of peat smoke, the huddle of turf huts among the gloomy moors, but no more.

Their enemy would have eluded them, and they would have had only their meagre rations of bread and bacon and thin soup for comfort, only the endless rain or the first flurries of winter snow for company.

And the mist. The mist would have been their worst enemy.

For in the mist, the enemy might have closed in on them like wolves as they marched through the lonely glens and begun to harry them, to pick them off one by one. The fear would have begun to grow.

Any stray legionaries the tribesmen captured would have been mutilated horribly and left disembowelled, slung over a wayside thornbush for their comrades to find.

And there would be worse horrors in store.

For there was the defeat of Mons Graupius for the Scots to avenge, and, a generation before that, there was the dying curse of a flamehaired queen called Boudicca...

Somewhere out on those godforsaken Scottish moors, death closed in upon the brave, much-honoured IX Legion.

Only the faintest rumours ever returned of what had befallen the men - rumours of some terrible battle one winter's day among the heather-clad hills, of an alien army led into some lethal mire.

Of the red-crested foreigners fighting to a heroic finale in freezing rain and hail, a last small, wounded band gathered about their silver Eagle totem, fighting to the last man, the motto of every legion on their lips: 'Eagle lost - honour lost; honour lost - all lost.'

All we know for certain is that the IX Hispanica disappeared abruptly from the records, an entire legion vanished.

A fresh legion, the VI Victrix, was brought over from the Lower Rhine to replace them and stationed at York in AD122.

But one visible landmark remains testimony to the Ninth's disappearance.

When the new Emperor Hadrian visited Britain soon after, on hearing of the loss of the IX, he commanded a huge wall to be built, a wall studded with fortresses and watch towers, 80 miles from the Solway to the Tyne.

We look at Hadrian's Wall today as a splendid monument of Roman power and confidence.

But really it was an admission of defeat - and of fear.

An entire legion had been eradicated as if at some sorcerer's command. Not a single survivor had stumbled back into camp to tell the tale.

There were mysteries and horrors out there in the mists and the mountains of Caledonia which not even the Romans could face again.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2013, 12:38:48 PM »
The Scott's and the IRA will save your sorry arses when you loose control over the pakis....

THIS

they basically single-handedly settled the american "wild west" back in the day

fyi, there's lots and lots of Scottish surnames in the great state of Texas

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2013, 12:42:51 PM »
the IRA will save England

fuck me there are some proper thick twats on here

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2013, 01:23:16 PM »
THIS

they basically single-handedly settled the american "wild west" back in the day

fyi, there's lots and lots of Scottish surnames in the great state of Texas

Absolutely, it was a Scot who started the Pinkerton agency in 1850 and other Scots Confederates who formed the original Ku Klux Klan in 1865.

In WW1 the Germans were terrified of the Scots, especially the Black Watch who fought in kilts, because they did not take prisoners and killed any wounded or surrendering Germans with bayonets. Historians believe the war lasted longer in 1918 because they Germans wanted to be sure there were no Scots around when they surrendered. They referred to the Black Watch as the Devils in Skirts :D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2013, 01:31:33 PM »
the IRA will save England

fuck me there are some proper thick twats on here

I suspect the UDA types will be more likely to defend the English.
Can you imagine any muslim girls trying anything on the Shankill Road?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »
Watch this poor woman's reaction when realising Muslims are slowly taking over her home town.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2013, 01:41:43 PM »
I love England and Scotland, been there several times and will be back, I hope you guys can keep some of traditional/historic England, which is why so many love to go there.  The history and architecture is amazing.  
However, too many Muslims do not assimilate and there are these pockets of Islam in East London that harbor too many extremists (whether violent or not). I went somewhere in east london and it looked like the middle east for several blocks.  Who allowed that to happen?  Some of the pacifist leftists that feel bad about England's history of domination and colonization?  Same thing with slavery here...slavery is an absolute abomination but having excessive guilt once long after it is been abolished is an inappropriate and regressive response.

You can't allow Islamic extremists to spread their views or shit like this happens with impressionable young adults.  Kick them out if they don't want to assimilate found influencing others.  Have a longer path to citizenship ensuring the people truly want to be there. The UK should keep an ease on immigration standards for professional adults from western nations but not be nearly as loose with immigration from Islamic and 3rd world countries.  Same goes for the U.S. IMO.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2013, 01:47:10 PM »
This is the basis the Tories were elected on and they've proven to be a bunch of confused, dogmatic, arrogant, totally ineffective, hoity toity CUNTS.

i sense a debate raymondo

are you a labour supporter?
T

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2013, 01:50:59 PM »
That sucks man.  Sorry to hear. I don't know enough about the Torries but if they are like the republicans here there are good and bad (ie some greedy people then some/many that primarily want freedom and resist an over-reaching government).  I hope to one day have a place to vacation there but only if England stays English (tradition wise) and not what is happening in some areas of France and other European cities where they let neighborhoods of people in who don't want to assimilate and suck off of working people because too many won't defend the country.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2013, 01:55:41 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong but it seems when Labour was in power, they were the worst with letting all these people in and didn't force them to be a part of being British.  I respect freedom of religion but when communities of Muslims develop where they want to create little Islamic towns and have different rules, laws and customs than the parent country, that is bullshit.  It wouldn't be allowed to happen in the middle east if the roles were reversed...and orthodox Islam is very backward.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2013, 03:11:36 PM »
You can't support someone who speaks only in abstractions. I heard a speech from Miliband a couple of weeks ago. He was agonisingly trying not to commit to anything. Also, his lisp makes me want to punch him in the mouth :)

But if the choice came to Tories and Labour, yes I would vote for Labour. What the fuck is the difference when it comes to immigration anyway? Cameron is still full of promises- three years into his term!

After the rise of UKIP the Tories are turning farther to the right - FAST. Who knows what the fuck they will do in the next two years. Fuck up the NHS, or irretrievably damage our relationship with the EU. They are dismantling the welfare system - in a time when people need it the most! Their Universal Credit system is bound to be a failure because it depends on complicated IT systems that one cannot just build in just a three of four years, no matter how many bods you put to task (I work in IT, I know this first hand, the feasibility studies  and requirements gathering alone can take ages). Their cap on housing benefit means all the poor people are moving out of London, since the cap is the same for the whole of the UK and rents in London are exorbitant.

And just the other day a pensioner commited suicide because of the bedroom tax. She just walked straight into the motorway and was turned into mash. She left a note at home blaming the government. Practically no one mentioned this piece of news. Or if they did it must have disappeared pretty sharpish because I was looking for it and couldn't find it in anyone's first page apart from the mirror (how ironic).

The incident in London the other day was a lifeline for Cameron. His party was getting ready to stab him in the back. The right-wing papers had turned on him. You know it's bad when the Sun slags off a Tory PM on the front page.

We are in free fall and things will probably get worse before they get better. And this crisis is as much political as it is economical and cultural. Unforfunately, the solution has to come from the politicians, too. Immigration is not the central issue here, it is very important, but not essential. Increasically, it is critical is to decide which country we want to live in.

One in which we are all in it together.

Or one in which it's every person on their own.

I wonder if these events will give UKIP even more influence and votes.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2013, 04:01:21 PM »
These disgusting animals procreating like rats in Western nations had better be on their best behavior before they really start to piss us off.....perhaps it is time to colonize, forcefully, their shithole countries and harness their resources......after we forcefully toss the savages over the wall.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2013, 04:16:51 PM »
raymundo speaks a fair bit of sense

and for the record

the two wankers who killed the soldier were both english born recent muslim converts- of nigerian origin but both from middle class christian families

for any american to be anti immigration is laughable as without it you would have no nation

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2013, 04:43:10 PM »
all praise be to allah islam is the new dominent religion for the next century there is no stopping it either respect muslims or well stuff happens.
TEAM Nasser

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2013, 04:45:38 PM »
all praise be to allah islam is the new dominent religion for the next century there is no stopping it either respect muslims or well stuff happens.

What country are you living in and where do you originally come from?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2013, 04:49:47 PM »
scotland has never been conquered and never will  8)

the english have been made to feel guilty about nationalism from the lefty liberal fuck wits

they need to fight back before they lose their nation

Has Scotland been invaded by 3rd worlders? ???