Author Topic: Desmond Miller's article in the new MD!  (Read 5010 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Desmond Miller's article in the new MD!
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2007, 04:38:03 AM »
No, it isn't a trick question, it's an honest one. Squadfather has been known to have serious conversations on diet and training. He has given me good advice when I asked!

im sure he can give you good advice on eating a double whopper cheese
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2007, 04:38:12 AM »
FFS

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2007, 06:24:23 AM »
i can see squadfather in his 70's going the same old routine "ah, do you believe this my boy, this man claims he squats so and so much"

why dont you just do what everyone else has done - stop giving a shit and move on. how many years you gonna make those type of threads?

hahahahahahaha, i rule your thoughts, you can't sleep at night thinking about me. ;D

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
Re: DESMOND MILLER'S ARTICLE IN THE NEW MD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2007, 07:18:11 PM »
let me guess, he was 3% body fat when he performed that set, and he usually does 800 'in the offseason'.

I spoke with Jim Quinn and he said that Desmond was tested at 0.0% by Billy Smith in Gold's Gym. 

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2007, 07:21:17 PM »
I don't doubt it he's fucking yolked out and obv on a lot of shit, doesn't mean his legs will be better or worse than anyone's tho. Look at cutler, you don't see him squatting as much and are his legs smaller?

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2007, 07:44:41 PM »
Desmond is not exaggerating, but it's funny to hear you guys debate over it.

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 03:51:36 AM »
Methyl Mike, i like your Phil Ivey avatar...took me a while to remember the name that goes with the face.Cool pic.

Peace
D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 03:55:44 AM »
Methyl Mike, i like your Phil Ivey avatar...took me a while to remember the name that goes with the face.Cool pic.

Peace
D

You guys must be poker queers, WTF why do so many little fags like poker so much. I just don't get it, lets sit around for hours, play cards while taking it way to seriously and to an emotional level only to act like a little crybaby when I lose in a game of chance. ;D
I

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 06:28:02 AM »

You guys must be poker queers, WTF why do so many little fags like poker so much. I just don't get it, lets sit around for hours, play cards while taking it way to seriously and to an emotional level only to act like a little crybaby when I lose in a game of chance. ;D

Poker is MUCH MORE than that, Friend. Me and my Friends " sit around " and drink ourselves stupid ( sometimes smoke ourselves stupid ) while talking about various things ( i.e Women, Sports, Cars, Music, Old Memories, etc ) ... and we play with Poker chips ... not Money. It's all about having fun, Bro. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean you have the right to bash it and those that play it. Chances are your bashing it because your no good at it.  :-\

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 06:37:43 AM »
Poker is MUCH MORE than that, Friend. Me and my Friends " sit around " and drink ourselves stupid ( sometimes smoke ourselves stupid ) while talking about various things ( i.e Women, Sports, Cars, Music, Old Memories, etc ) ... and we play with Poker chips ... not Money. It's all about having fun, Bro. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean you have the right to bash it and those that play it. Chances are your bashing it because your no good at it.  :-\

I have a group of friends who take it to an obessive level, because of them I now despise the game and everything it represents. I guess I should blame them and not you but I can't stand how some people play. By what you said your the type who would rather just play for fun then play to win which is the same way I see it.
I

Andrew Smith

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2007, 07:02:21 AM »
he claims to squat 765 for 5 on his last set of squats in his leg workout, anyone believe this?

F**ck yes!  Look at the mfer's legs, they are incredible!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2007, 07:12:32 AM »
Desmond is not exaggerating, but it's funny to hear you guys debate over it.

agreed.... i would love to see Squadfather make a bet one day and be proven wrong... and see if his character holds up and he upholds his side of the bargain lol..iv heard Desmond squats a ton, id love to see a video to shut sarcasms dumb ass up

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2007, 08:01:28 AM »
agreed.... i would love to see Squadfather make a bet one day and be proven wrong... and see if his character holds up and he upholds his side of the bargain lol..iv heard Desmond squats a ton, id love to see a video to shut sarcasms dumb ass up
hahahahahah, i bet you believe that "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms" Matt Duvall smith machine shoulder presses 635 for reps too, right? ::)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2007, 08:06:11 AM »
Desmond...5 reps with 765...

Ronnie, 2 reps with 800...hum....

i will not bash the guy, but you always see someeone SAYING that can do this or that...Ronnie lift is a fact, and even on the video he tells that its the first time he does this...
Like Chick always says, 'its not how much you lift, but how much you look you can lift' yes, he have great legs that make it look like he can do that...it doesnt mean he can.... ;)

i myself doubt it...but he have great legs for sure
!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2007, 09:27:55 AM »
To be fair, Desmond more than likely DID NOT write the article himself.

It was probably written by a muscle worshipper who probably came in his pants at the thought of huge poundages....
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2007, 02:32:52 PM »

MD has writers other than Ron Harris?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2007, 03:00:48 AM »

It was probably written by a muscle worshipper who probably came in his pants at the thought of huge poundages....

gordiano my friend, your posts are always heartless, brutal, and HILARIOUS :)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2007, 03:05:04 AM »
he claims to squat 765 for 5 on his last set of squats in his leg workout, anyone believe this?

I don't think so, but the dude has HUGE legs, and I can see him being very strong in this area.  A 765 squat with good form is not impossible with this guy I don't think.  Not sure about that many reps and at the end of his workout, but I don't doubt this guy puts up big numbers.  Big guy - at the Arnold, his legs were bursting out of his pants.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2007, 03:09:26 AM »
To be fair though, MD has at least put in the effort to bring fresh faces to their covers and content, instead of the same old tired pros and their regurgitated training articles!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2007, 03:32:10 AM »

I heard he did it....... on one leg.  ::) ::) ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2007, 10:08:22 AM »
MD has writers other than Ron Harris?  ???
They do but not many. In no way shapre or form do half of these guys write their own 'Q&A' and a Desmond isn't remotely RELIABLE enough to handle a deadline and properly execute all or any inquiries. He's a BB. They're all the same.
?

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2007, 05:52:17 PM »
They do but not many. In no way shapre or form do half of these guys write their own 'Q&A' and a Desmond isn't remotely RELIABLE enough to handle a deadline and properly execute all or any inquiries. He's a BB. They're all the same.

It always going to be that way...just remember why you do this.  Because thinking about the people you meet in the sport is certainly no help.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2007, 06:42:19 PM »
I have a group of friends who take it to an obessive level, because of them I now despise the game and everything it represents. I guess I should blame them and not you but I can't stand how some people play. By what you said your the type who would rather just play for fun then play to win which is the same way I see it.

Right you are, my friend.  :)