Author Topic: new to TRT - help  (Read 5388 times)

ikke

• Getbig II
new to TRT - help
« on: July 22, 2016, 10:24:51 AM »
I'm new to TRT.

doc prescribed 2 shots of sustanon per month.

that's it.

was wondering what to expect and if this is okay.

any input would be appreciated.

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: new to TRT - help
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 10:59:56 AM »
I'm new to TRT.

that's it.

if its sustain 250 then you could split up each shot into 2 and then take 1 shot a week

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 12:06:01 PM »
You're likely going to need an aromatase inhibitor.
T

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 06:41:35 PM »
Since when was sustanon prescribed by a HRt doc?
you are gay.

ikke

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 03:13:27 AM »
You're likely going to need an aromatase inhibitor.

tx for the response.

sounds about right. waterretention etc. is becomming a concern.

what would you suggest ? arimidex ?

also, to me it sounds like common sense to include clomifen/HCG eg once a year/two years and comming off HRT to avoid shutting down too long. is this common in HRT ?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 11:10:38 AM »
tx for the response.

sounds about right. waterretention etc. is becomming a concern.

what would you suggest ? arimidex ?

also, to me it sounds like common sense to include clomifen/HCG eg once a year/two years and comming off HRT to avoid shutting down too long. is this common in HRT ?
Yes, Arimidex. I am guessing you will need at least 1.5mg of adex a week, but the only way to get your dosing right is to check your estradiol with a blood test. HRT is for life. HCG is not necessary to use along with HRT. Some say it has benefits but that is up to you and for you to explore. If you want kids in the future stop test and use 3000iu of hcg m/w/f and you will restore your ability to have kids if you were able to have kids prior to starting HRT.
T

ikke

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 01:10:11 PM »
Yes, Arimidex. I am guessing you will need at least 1.5mg of adex a week, but the only way to get your dosing right is to check your estradiol with a blood test. HRT is for life. HCG is not necessary to use along with HRT. Some say it has benefits but that is up to you and for you to explore. If you want kids in the future stop test and use 3000iu of hcg m/w/f and you will restore your ability to have kids if you were able to have kids prior to starting HRT.

no nolvadex then ? - and would lasix be of any help ?

thanks, makes sense.

is there any reading up i can do on HRT ?

i'm guessing with it's esthers sustanon may not be the best option either ?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 06:51:06 PM »
no nolvadex then ? - and would lasix be of any help ?

thanks, makes sense.

is there any reading up i can do on HRT ?

i'm guessing with it's esthers sustanon may not be the best option either ?
Nolva is not necessary. Adex will alleviate the bloat. I prefer test e for hrt
T

ikke

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 11:52:16 PM »
tx a lot. sound advice.

any recommended reading ? anyone ?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 05:53:23 AM »
I'm new to TRT.

that's it.

Pretty sure sustanon was designed specifically for hrt once a month, as the esters were specifically chosen to cover optimal levels over that time frame.

I have no idea why people are telling you to run arimidex as your going to be in the normal range of test presumably and that test is supposed to convert to estrogen necessary for normal bodily function.

Unless you experience adverse side effects upon starting theres no need to take anything your doctor hasnt prescribed, and any side effects should again be reported to and dealt with by your doctor.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 08:50:09 AM »
Pretty sure sustanon was designed specifically for hrt once a month, as the esters were specifically chosen to cover optimal levels over that time frame.

I have no idea why people are telling you to run arimidex as your going to be in the normal range of test presumably and that test is supposed to convert to estrogen necessary for normal bodily function.

Unless you experience adverse side effects upon starting theres no need to take anything your doctor hasnt prescribed, and any side effects should again be reported to and dealt with by your doctor.

taking 500mg of test a monthly and you're suggesting not using an an AI? Op I would not take advice from this guy. Test e would be just as good as sus with zero pip.
T

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 09:08:44 AM »
I can take 500 mg of test monthly and my estradiol is in normal range.  It's individual, if I take 0.5 mg of adex twice per week it crashes my estradiol.  In turn, sex drive crashes, HDL tanks, mood goes to shit, lethargic, etc.  No need for an AI unless absolutely needed.  As far as gyno, I never get it no matter what I use.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 09:29:22 AM »
On 500mg your estradiol is between 20-30? I would like to see that on your blood test results.
T

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 10:05:41 AM »
On 500mg your estradiol is between 20-30? I would like to see that on your blood test results.

He's on 500 monthly not weekly
you are gay.

ikke

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 11:15:08 AM »
500 monthly = correct. age 40, decent shape.

water retention, nipple sensitivity etc. are issues of concern.

therefore arimidex sounds like sound advice.

bloodwork has been done, don't have the results on hand though (in doc's hands).

nothing else ?

stay on and get yearly bloodwork done + PSA of course then ...

hate to repeat but is there required reading ??

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 11:24:48 PM »
This is approximately what blood levels of sustanon 250 injected every two weeks looks like

A big spike and then most of the testosterone is out of the system after the first week.

Sustanon needs to be injected at least weekly.

ikke

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2016, 11:37:34 AM »
This is approximately what blood levels of sustanon 250 injected every two weeks looks like

A big spike and then most of the testosterone is out of the system after the first week.

Sustanon needs to be injected at least weekly.

the exact purpose of sustanon is to avoid weekly injections, that's what the esters are for.

are there any must reads on HRT ??

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2016, 01:56:13 PM »
I like sust every other day or mwf for blast cycle. Try to cruise on it 250mg weekly do not like it for that purpose. After a while u realize the spike of the test level and the taper in your moods/behavior. May not be as noticeable on Avg of 125mg weekly.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2016, 04:01:32 AM »
taking 500mg of test a monthly and you're suggesting not using an an AI? Op I would not take advice from this guy. Test e would be just as good as sus with zero pip.

Telling someone to follow the protocol presented to them by a medical professional that has access to his records is bad advice?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2016, 06:09:54 AM »
The doctor is right. Those are the dosages for trt purposes. Asking him to change the sustanon for a cypionate or enantathe. Testosterone levels will be more stable.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 02:44:07 PM »
Telling someone to follow the protocol presented to them by a medical professional that has access to his records is bad advice?

No, he just needs to inquire about using Adex.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 03:06:02 PM »
Since when was sustanon prescribed by a HRt doc?

I was wondering the same thing.

"Sustanon 250 is a popular testosterone blend (mixture) and is without question the most popular and well known blend ever made. Manufactured by Organon, the idea behind Sustanon 250 was to provide the best of small (short) and large (long) ester testosterones in a single compound. This would allow the individual to maintain stable blood levels of the testosterone hormone with an infrequent injection schedule while simultaneously receiving fast acting benefits.

In a therapeutic setting to treat low testosterone, Sustanon 250 doses will normally fall in the 250mg every 3-4 week range with one injection every 3 weeks being most common. The total duration of treatment is indefinite. Low testosterone normally needs to be treated for life. We can remedy the problem but it will in most cases require continual treatment." https://www.steroid.com/Sustanon-250.php

"Like most forms of testosterone in the US and North America, it is only legal to buy Sustanon with a prescription from your doctor. Due to its long-estered formula, many physicians actually prefer it to other versions of the hormone because it requires fewer office visits and more convenience. As such, it is often easier to find this product in the underground market simply because it is widely available. On the other hand, the purchase, possession, and use of Sustanon are illegal without a prescription. Before you start looking for Sustanon for sale, make sure you understand the potential legal implications." http://anabolic.co/steroids/sustanon/

ikke

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2016, 08:09:30 AM »
it is quite commonly used for HRT purposes i think.

i'll ask the doc about arimidex.

anyone have any required reading ??

how does the combo with HCG work by the way ???

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2016, 09:44:14 AM »
It's mainstream BS but there may be some educational value in it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2016, 12:20:55 PM »
it is quite commonly used for HRT purposes i think.

i'll ask the doc about arimidex.

anyone have any required reading ??

how does the combo with HCG work by the way ???

That's the regime I'm on and it seems good. No problems.

Check out this website: http://www.allthingsmale.com/index.html