Author Topic: Message to Getbig.com from Matt C via Facebook  (Read 7932 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Message to Getbig.com from Matt C via Facebook
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »
All I'll say is I find it funny that so much black hate is accepted on this board and but people walk on eggshells when it comes to the Jew jokes, pics etc...As much as I have complained in the past and those same people did the same shit.  Somebody says jew, this and that and boom their gone...Muthafucking hippocrates.  This has not gone unnoticed....

Schmucks

BTW Jews are great! :D ::)

Nubian MELTDOWN

Bring that little twink back.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2009, 10:32:10 PM »
All I'll say is I find it funny that so much black hate is accepted on this board and but people walk on eggshells when it comes to the Jew jokes, pics etc...As much as I have complained in the past and those same people did the same shit.  Somebody says jew, this and that and boom their gone...Muthafucking hippocrates.  This has not gone unnoticed....

Schmucks

We are taught at a very young age how things work...Bash the bully in grade school and he/she has 10 kids telling on you because they're scared shitless...There are always lessons to be learned...Its all about organization ...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2009, 10:36:21 PM »

Schmucks

Nubian MELTDOWN

Wow, a black man playing the race card. Never seen that before!  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2009, 10:38:17 PM »
So you're denying black racism on this site?

Go away ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2009, 10:40:01 PM »
So you're denying black racism on this site?

Go away ::)

There are all kinds of racism. You've bashed Jews and then you turn around and cry about racism against blacks. Always playing the victim. Yet you're still here, too. Pretty hypocritical, but not surprising.  ::)

Getbig is an equal opportunity hater

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2009, 10:41:30 PM »

Schmucks

Nubian MELTDOWN

Yep. Funny how that works. Hell, that goes for just about EVERY race (other than whites) here, it's all good to hate and talk shit....but Jews are untouchable.
HAHA, RON.....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2009, 10:43:46 PM »
There are all kinds of racism. You've bashed Jews and then you turn around and cry about racism against blacks. Always playing the victim. Pretty hypocritical, but not surprising.  ::)

Getbig is an equal opportunity hater

I've bashed Jew policies. Big difference.

Getbig is not an equal opportunity hater...Jews can't be touched.

Yes Wiggs always playing the victim. ::) 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2009, 10:47:29 PM »

I've bashed Jew policies. Big difference.

Getbig is not an equal opportunity hater...Jews can't be touched.

Yes Wiggs always playing the victim. ::) 

Organization my fine Nubian prince...Organization ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2009, 10:57:36 PM »
Look around. Plenty of bashing of every race here. For example, Ron lets that Samson retard rail against the whites all day. Yet here you are, acting like blacks are the only marginalized group on here. You sound like Jesse Jackson. You post on a Jewish guy's site. I'm sure there's a black panther forum you can post on and bash all Jews and whites you like. 

Stop with the "woe is me" act. I've been timed out myself for racist comments, and it wasn't directed at whites or jews. And I know others that have been as well. Ron cleared out all the racism on the alphabet boards over a year ago with an ultimatum regarding any kind, including that directed at blacks. ::)

I'm speaking for the race that gets talked about the most on this board which I happen to be a part of.  So naturally I'm going to speak on what benefits me.
Middle Easterners and Mexicans take a hell of a bashing also.  I don't hate whites (My grandfather and stepfather are 100% white) My sister is half white and and I have white blood.  I am not anti semitic.  Whether a Jew or whoever owns the site, if someone says their going to control racist comments and they persist then fire the mods or get more mods or just say that Jews can't be bashed and everyone else can.  I don't care, just don't be ambiguous in your actions.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2009, 11:03:22 PM »
can you believe this retard has been waiting for 6 MONTHS to be allowed to get back  ::)

what a loser.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2009, 11:04:07 PM »
I'm speaking for the race that gets talked about the most on this board which I happen to be a part of.  So naturally I'm going to speak on what benefits me.
Middle Easterners and Mexicans take a hell of a bashing also.  I don't hate whites (My grandfather and stepfather are 100% white) My sister is half white and and I have white blood.  I am not anti semitic.  Whether a Jew or whoever owns the site, if someone says their going to control racist comments and they persist then fire the mods or get more mods or just say that Jews can't be bashed and everyone else can.  I don't care, just don't be ambiguous in your actions.

I'm sorry for being racist, wiggs. I will put a halt to this behaviour.

Afterall, you are on Team Love, thus i love you like a brother. We're all one big family.  :)
No doubt about it...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »
not every jewish person is bad.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2009, 12:56:47 AM »
not every jewish person is bad.

Anti-anti-semite.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2009, 01:05:51 AM »

Well, as an unrepentant racist I do have to begrudgingly admit that Wiggs has a point. For a Black guy, he can be pretty intelligent sometimes and a great speller. Probably the White in him.

Bring back Matt C! I miss the antisemitic, government conspiracy monger, marginal bodybuilder. Whether you agree or disagree he at least brought something to the board.
Enough with the Jew censorship. Just free the mouthy punk already. He's done his unjust time.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2009, 01:13:46 AM »
Matt C deserves to be back Ron.  I'm growing tired of this game.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2009, 02:58:14 AM »
Matt C deserves to be back Ron.  I'm growing tired of this game.
let him create a gimmick and spam the board with his garbage that way

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2009, 03:00:01 AM »
let him create a gimmick and spam the board with his garbage that way

It shouldn't have to be this way.  Avidan we want justice and we want it now. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2009, 03:00:19 AM »

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2009, 03:02:12 AM »

Mars you are quite the crusader for justice yourself Stud.  Let's free Matt C now.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2009, 06:05:55 AM »
I'm sorry for being racist, wiggs. I will put a halt to this behaviour.

Afterall, you are on Team Love, thus i love you like a brother. We're all one big family.  :)

Very respectable webcake, your a good man.

Back off of Wiggs ppl, he is a good negro.  Fuck one of the better guys here. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2009, 07:59:26 AM »
He's being persecuted because he spit in Ron's face. The guy let him voice his opinion but that wasn't enough. He had to post a pic of him wearing a swastika shirt, which really just showed that he has zero respect for Ron. Regardless, that lame saying that posting "isn't a right, but a privilege" applies.

And how many trips to time out have you made ???

;D

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2009, 08:11:07 AM »
jesus christ,get a fucking life. Some of you fucks are in need of medication and a life.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2009, 11:27:26 AM »
Well, as an unrepentant racist I do have to begrudgingly admit that Wiggs has a point. For a Black guy, he can be pretty intelligent sometimes and a great speller. Probably the White in him.

Bring back Matt C! I miss the antisemitic, government conspiracy monger, marginal bodybuilder. Whether you agree or disagree he at least brought something to the board.
Enough with the Jew censorship. Just free the mouthy punk already. He's done his unjust time.

Um thanks I think. ;D

luvvsuNOT loving black guys....one at a time ;D

I can take jokes like anyone but straight GOATBOY type racism I find disturbing.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2009, 07:02:10 PM »
Um thanks I think. ;D

luvvsuNOT loving black guys....one at a time ;D

I can take jokes like anyone but straight GOATBOY type racism I find disturbing.

LOL! You're all right in my book. I'm still laughing at that "the oil came later" in that wrestling thread. I think only one other person noticed that.

P.S. I do have a book.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2009, 07:40:21 PM »

Schmucks

Nubian MELTDOWN

That's because jews are higher up the food chain than kneegrows.  Deal with it.
Ron: "I am lazy."