Author Topic: Imam delivers remarks on NY mosque debate in op-ed  (Read 861 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Imam delivers remarks on NY mosque debate in op-ed
« on: September 08, 2010, 10:25:54 AM »
Imam delivers remarks on NY mosque debate in op-ed

(AP) – 13 hours ago

NEW YORK — The imam behind plans for an Islamic community center near ground zero writes in a newspaper that the facility will include "separate prayer spaces for Muslims, Christians, Jews and men and women of other faiths."

Are there people out there actually dumb enough to buy this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Imam delivers remarks on NY mosque debate in op-ed
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 10:30:23 AM »
I posted this idiots NYT's article.  Its beyond embarissing and sounds like something Danny, KC, Straw, or AE would write. 

I would include Blacken, but that fool can't write a coherent sentence on his own. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 04:00:33 PM »
"The wonderful outpouring of support for our right to build this community center from across the social, religious and political spectrum seriously undermines the ability of anti-American radicals to recruit young, impressionable Muslims by falsely claiming that America persecutes Muslims for their faith," he wrote. "These efforts by radicals at distortion endanger our national security and the personal security of Americans worldwide."

::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 04:05:09 PM »
I don't know if you've heard, but that Imam can bench four hundred.
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 04:17:13 PM »
why does anyone give a shit what he says?  ignore him and he'll go away.  seriously, the media giving him a platform only empowers him.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 04:22:02 PM »
ignore him and he'll go away.

No, he won't.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 05:21:11 PM »
I don't know if you've heard, but that Imam can bench four hundred lbs of plastic explosives

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 09:52:16 PM »
I watched some of his interview on CNN. I don't think he did a good job of explaining why the mosque shouldnt  be moved, he may have caused more harm than good in that regard.  On the other hand he made some good points in other aspects such as how the area could be called sacred while there are strip joints there. This is a tough topic with many of shades of gray (for me anyway). It's tough to be understanding of the Constitutional rights while it's such an emotional situation.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 01:08:31 AM »
cant they just pray at home or something, to their imaginary friend in the sky?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 05:03:05 AM »
I watched some of his interview on CNN. I don't think he did a good job of explaining why the mosque shouldnt  be moved, he may have caused more harm than good in that regard.  On the other hand he made some good points in other aspects such as how the area could be called sacred while there are strip joints there. This is a tough topic with many of shades of gray (for me anyway). It's tough to be understanding of the Constitutional rights while it's such an emotional situation.

This Imam is a real piece of work.  I saw him on TV too, and he speaks in code, platitudes, and empty politically correct garbage. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 06:47:49 AM »
This Imam is a real piece of work.  I saw him on TV too, and he speaks in code, platitudes, and empty politically correct garbage. 
Typical lib statement from 33.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 06:53:07 AM »
Typical lib statement from 33.

Whatever, it is what is.  I can see threw this guy like glass.   

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 06:57:28 AM »
I just wanted to see what you would say if I accused you of a lib statement.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 06:59:37 AM »
I just wanted to see what you would say if I accused you of a lib statement.

Calling me names or saying I make lib statements or stuff like that really doesnt work because I have been called everything under the sun so many times, I am immune to it. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 07:01:23 AM »
I don't ever remember you being accused of lib statements.
G

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 07:16:01 AM »

Are you serious? Who gives a fuck if there are strip joints there? Strippers didn't take down the twin towers. Strippers aren't trying to blackmail  the public into allowing a  Stripping Mosque to be built because of a potentially violent backlash. Strippers aren't a threat to the United States. The next time a stripper commits a terrorist act in the name of stripping, they should be denied the right to build a strip club in the same spot where that terrorist act was committed.

James

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 09:59:54 AM »
Are you serious? Who gives a fuck if there are strip joints there? Strippers didn't take down the twin towers. Strippers aren't trying to blackmail  the public into allowing a  Stripping Mosque to be built because of a potentially violent backlash. Strippers aren't a threat to the United States. The next time a stripper commits a terrorist act in the name of stripping, they should be denied the right to build a strip club in the same spot where that terrorist act was committed.

QFT