Author Topic: Dating a Female Cop, has anybody ever done this?  (Read 19267 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Dating a Female Cop, has anybody ever done this?
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2010, 12:48:41 AM »
I banged a training instructor at a police college if it counts. She was around 40 and an ex cop. My old gym was close to the college and they would come in to train and she would come with from time to time. I remember her asking me to show one of the trainee dudes the proper technique for squats (was training legs that day and they watched a bit). Afterwards we just started talking and she flirting a bit. No idea why as I was in dirty old clothes and sweating like a pig in hot weather. Low standards, no doubt. She ended up asking me out and I fucked the skin of that little whore for about 6 months. She was very regimented, strict and sometimes the sex would result in an old out wrestling match for her to get on top. Good times. A pity I moved away from the area. Might go see her one last time before getting married.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2010, 12:55:57 AM »
I banged a training instructor at a police college if it counts. She was around 40 and an ex cop. My old gym was close to the college and they would come in to train and she would come with from time to time. I remember her asking me to show one of the trainee dudes the proper technique for squats (was training legs that day and they watched a bit). Afterwards we just started talking and she flirting a bit. No idea why as I was in dirty old clothes and sweating like a pig in hot weather. Low standards, no doubt. She ended up asking me out and I fucked the skin of that little whore for about 6 months. She was very regimented, strict and sometimes the sex would result in an old out wrestling match for her to get on top. Good times. A pity I moved away from the area. Might go see her one last time before getting married.
Good Times!! hook up with her again!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2010, 01:19:35 AM »
I was basically raped by a female officer at a party.  It was fucking great.  ;D