Author Topic: PROTESTER DESTROYS FOX NEWS IN INTERVIEW...FOX REFUSES TO AIR IT  (Read 8441 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: PROTESTER DESTROYS FOX NEWS IN INTERVIEW...FOX REFUSES TO AIR IT
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »
sigh..............................................................................................the dumbness continues

Are you smoking the same crack obama does? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »
LMFAO - BUSH ADMN CANCELED AND REJECTED SOLYNDRA LOAN YOU FUCKING TAMPON! 

333 - for a guy who seems to be on the computer 24/7 I don't know how you manage to stay so uninformed (or rather, misinformed)

I don't have time for to address the lies you picked up from Faux News and other right wing website

here are a few quick facts Faux New probably forgot to tell you (or again you heard them and just ingored them)

you can find the complete list here (for future reference, this is how you provide a link to support a claim):
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/09/13/317594/timeline-bush-administration-solyndra-loan-guarantee/

July 2005: The Bush Administration signs the Energy Policy Act of 2005 into law, creating the 1703 loan guarantee program.

December 2006: Solyndra Applies for a Loan Guarantee under the 1703 program.

Late 2007: Loan guarantee program is funded. Solyndra was one of 16 clean-tech companies deemed ready to move forward in the due diligence process. The Bush Administration DOE moves forward to develop a conditional commitment.

January 2009: In an effort to show it has done something to support renewable energy, the Bush Administration tries to take Solyndra before a DOE credit review committee before President Obama is inaugurated. The committee, consisting of career civil servants with financial expertise, remands the loan back to DOE “without prejudice” because it wasn’t ready for conditional commitment.

March 2009:
The same credit committee approves the strengthened loan application. The deal passes on to DOE’s credit review board. Career staff (not political appointees) within the DOE issue a conditional commitment setting out terms for a guarantee.

September 2009: Solyndra raises an additional $219 million. Shortly after, the DOE closes a $535 million loan guarantee after six months of due diligence. This is the first loan guarantee issued under the 1703 program. From application to closing, the process took three years – not the 41 days that is sometimes reported.  OMB did raise some concerns in August not about the loan itself but how the loan should be “scored.”  OMB testified Wednesday that they were comfortable with the final scoring

March 2011: Republican Representatives complain that DOE funds are not being spent quickly enough.

House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Fred Upton (R-MI): “despite the Administration’s urgency and haste to pass the bill [the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act] … billions of dollars have yet to be spent.”

And House Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee Chairman Cliff Stearns (R-FL): “The whole point of the Democrat’s stimulus bill was to spend billions of dollars … most of the money still hasn’t been spent.”

August 2011: DOE refuses to restructure the loan a second time.

September 2011: Solyndra closes its manufacturing facility, lays off 1,100 workers and files for bankruptcy. The news is touted as a failure of the Obama Administration and the loan guarantee office. However, as of September 12, the DOE loan programs office closed or issued conditional commitments of $37.8 billion to projects around the country. The $535 million loan is only 1.3% of DOE’s loan portfolio. To date, Solyndra is the only loan that’s known to be troubled.

Meanwhile, after complaining about stimulus funds moving too slowly, Congressmen Fred Upton and Cliff Stearns are now claiming that the Administration was pushing funds out the door too quickly: “In the rush to get stimulus cash out the door, despite repeated claims by the Administration to the contrary, some bets were bad from the beginning.”

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2011, 12:01:10 PM »
Are you smoking the same crack obama does? 

I am really happy you have a safe outlet to get your racist tendencies out.....you don't dare bring the dumbness to any of those "savages" in your neighborhood

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2011, 12:03:07 PM »
333 - for a guy who seems to be on the computer 24/7 I don't know how you manage to stay so uninformed (or rather, misinformed)

I don't have time for to address the lies you picked up from Faux News and other right wing website

here are a few quick facts Faux New probably forgot to tell you (or again you heard them and just ingored them)

you can find the complete list here (for future reference, this is how you provide a link to support a claim):
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/09/13/317594/timeline-bush-administration-solyndra-loan-guarantee/

July 2005: The Bush Administration signs the Energy Policy Act of 2005 into law, creating the 1703 loan guarantee program.

December 2006: Solyndra Applies for a Loan Guarantee under the 1703 program.

Late 2007: Loan guarantee program is funded. Solyndra was one of 16 clean-tech companies deemed ready to move forward in the due diligence process. The Bush Administration DOE moves forward to develop a conditional commitment.

January 2009: In an effort to show it has done something to support renewable energy, the Bush Administration tries to take Solyndra before a DOE credit review committee before President Obama is inaugurated. The committee, consisting of career civil servants with financial expertise, remands the loan back to DOE “without prejudice” because it wasn’t ready for conditional commitment.

March 2009:
The same credit committee approves the strengthened loan application. The deal passes on to DOE’s credit review board. Career staff (not political appointees) within the DOE issue a conditional commitment setting out terms for a guarantee.

September 2009: Solyndra raises an additional $219 million. Shortly after, the DOE closes a $535 million loan guarantee after six months of due diligence. This is the first loan guarantee issued under the 1703 program. From application to closing, the process took three years – not the 41 days that is sometimes reported.  OMB did raise some concerns in August not about the loan itself but how the loan should be “scored.”  OMB testified Wednesday that they were comfortable with the final scoring

March 2011: Republican Representatives complain that DOE funds are not being spent quickly enough.

House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Fred Upton (R-MI): “despite the Administration’s urgency and haste to pass the bill [the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act] … billions of dollars have yet to be spent.”

And House Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee Chairman Cliff Stearns (R-FL): “The whole point of the Democrat’s stimulus bill was to spend billions of dollars … most of the money still hasn’t been spent.”

August 2011: DOE refuses to restructure the loan a second time.

September 2011: Solyndra closes its manufacturing facility, lays off 1,100 workers and files for bankruptcy. The news is touted as a failure of the Obama Administration and the loan guarantee office. However, as of September 12, the DOE loan programs office closed or issued conditional commitments of $37.8 billion to projects around the country. The $535 million loan is only 1.3% of DOE’s loan portfolio. To date, Solyndra is the only loan that’s known to be troubled.

Meanwhile, after complaining about stimulus funds moving too slowly, Congressmen Fred Upton and Cliff Stearns are now claiming that the Administration was pushing funds out the door too quickly: “In the rush to get stimulus cash out the door, despite repeated claims by the Administration to the contrary, some bets were bad from the beginning.”

LMFAO!   Are you fng kidding?   have you read the emails from Ratner, chu, rahm etc?  Kaiser was pressing this thing too moron! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2011, 12:15:28 PM »

LMFAO!   Are you fng kidding?   have you read the emails from Ratner, chu, rahm etc?  Kaiser was pressing this thing too moron!  

if you knew how to post a link to support a claim I would read them

how much you want to bet if you actually post the links that I'll find they support the facts I've listed above and refute your beliefs

btw - read my posts.  Kaiser has been addressed multiple times.  

so what should I expect from you next..... links to quotes or a bunch of pictures of Obama?

I'm off to a dentist appointment which I expect will be more enjoyable than trying to help you find your way back to reality

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2011, 12:17:26 PM »
if you knew how to post a link to support a claim I would read them

how much you want to bet if you actually post the links that I'll the support the facts I've listed above and refute your beliefs

btw - read my posts.  Kaiser has been addressed multiple times. 

so what should I expect from you next..... links to quotes or a bunch of pictures of Obama?

I'm off to a dentist appointment which I expect will be more enjoyable than trying to help you find your way back to reality

LMFAO!   

I have an entire thread on Solyndra alone! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2011, 12:18:52 PM »

LMFAO!   

I have an entire thread on Solyndra alone! 

pages and pages of bullshit and no actual facts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2011, 02:49:51 PM »
LMFAO - BUSH ADMN CANCELED AND REJECTED SOLYNDRA LOAN YOU FUCKING TAMPON! 

If this were true (that Bush admin cancelled and rejected Solyndra) then why did  they try to take Solyndra before a DOE credit review committee just one day before President Obama is inaugurated. The committee, consisting of career civil servants with financial expertise, remands the loan back to DOE because it wasn't ready for conditional commitment

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2011, 02:51:29 PM »
If this were true (that Bush admin cancelled and rejected Solyndra) then why did  they try to take Solyndra before a DOE credit review committee just one day before President Obama is inaugurated. The committee, consisting of career civil servants with financial expertise, remands the loan back to DOE because it wasn't ready for conditional commitment

DOE warned the loan was not ready for prime time and warned against it fool!    Again - i bumped the threads with the proof moron.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2011, 02:57:23 PM »

DOE warned the loan was not ready for prime time and warned against it fool!    Again - i bumped the threads with the proof moron.   

why is it you can't read

I posted this on page 6:

I'll ask you again, why did the Bush Administration try to take Solyndra before a DOE credit review committee just one day before President Obama is inaugurated

from Wike and Media Matters
On September 19, 2011, Media Matters reported that in a rush to cover the bankruptcy of Solyndra, many news media outlets have misrepresented or omitted key facts. Among these are the fact that the panel of career officials that remanded the project during the Bush administration is the exact same committee that then approved the loan guarantee transaction several months later after due diligence, the fact that the email stating that the loan was "not ready for prime time" was not a warning about financial risk but was in fact an email concerned with the timing of the announcement and not the merits of the loan guarantee, and the fact that while the George Kaiser Family Foundation made investments, Solyndra had "close ties to both political parties” including the conservative Walton family, which was the second largest investor and is a major donor to republicans.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2011, 02:59:19 PM »
LMFAO! ! ! ! !

Are you stupid or what?   Obama's own people told him this farce was going to go bankrupt in September 2011! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #161 on: November 07, 2011, 03:02:56 PM »
LMFAO! ! ! ! !
Are you stupid or what?   Obama's own people told him this farce was going to go bankrupt in September 2011! 

I'm providing you quotes and links and you can't even defend your position so you resort to just calling me names

I'll ask you yet again - Why did the Bush Administration try to take Solyndra before a DOE credit review committee just one day before President Obama is inaugurated

If you don't know they answer then just say so

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »
I'm providing you quotes and links and you can't even defend your position so you resort to just calling me names

I'll ask you yet again - Why did the Bush Administration try to take Solyndra before a DOE credit review committee just one day before President Obama is inaugurated

If you don't know they answer then just say so

Because they were researching the loan and as it advanced they recommended against it as the companies finances were collapsing.   I bumped about 10 threads proving that you are a fucking moron.   Go peruse and get off your obama talking points that make you look worse. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2011, 03:07:02 PM »
Because they were researching the loan and as it advanced they recommended against it as the companies finances were collapsing.   I bumped about 10 threads proving that you are a fucking moron.   Go peruse and get off your obama talking points that make you look worse. 

you didn't answer the question

why did the Bush Administration try to take Solyndra before a DOE credit review committee just one day before President Obama is inaugurated

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2011, 03:08:38 PM »
you didn't answer the question

why did the Bush Administration try to take Solyndra before a DOE credit review committee just one day before President Obama is inaugurated

TAKE IT FOR A REVIEW!!!!    A review is not a recommendation to approve it you dope! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2011, 03:11:20 PM »

TAKE IT FOR A REVIEW!!!!    A review is not a recommendation to approve it you dope! 

yes, take it for review and try to get it approved under their administration

why bother doing it on the last day of your 8 year term

333 - I'll make you a deal

I'm going to give you one link to read in it's entirety and then you can give me one link (if you can) and I'll do the same

http://mediamatters.org/research/201109190020

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2011, 03:15:40 PM »
yes, take it for review and try to get it approved under their administration

why bother doing it on the last day of your 8 year term

333 - I'll make you a deal

I'm going to give you one link to read in it's entirety and then you can give me one link (if you can) and I'll do the same

http://mediamatters.org/research/201109190020

I bumped the proof on this site.   the CEO said obama was the reason it got approved.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2011, 03:16:21 PM »

I bumped the proof on this site.   the CEO said obama was the reason it got approved.     

did you read the link in it's entirety

yes or no?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2011, 03:34:35 PM »
did you read the link in it's entirety

yes or no?

Again - this is the Obama incometence and ignorance defense.   

Obama:   "I am not a criminal, I am just painfully incompetent and ignorant."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2011, 04:02:32 PM »
Again - this is the Obama incometence and ignorance defense.   

Obama:   "I am not a criminal, I am just painfully incompetent and ignorant."   

it's neither of those

now did you read the entire link......yes or no ?

if not, then don't expect me to answer any more of your questions or respond to your constant requests for attention

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2011, 06:43:27 PM »
it's neither of those

now did you read the entire link......yes or no ?

if not, then don't expect me to answer any more of your questions or respond to your constant requests for attention

I read it, it's pure nonsense and lies by omission.