Author Topic: how huge can you get on 3-4 grams of test blasting alone, no other drugs?  (Read 43631 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: how huge can you get on 3-4 grams of test blasting alone, no other drugs?
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2013, 12:05:01 PM »
I did.

I am.

I thought better of it. I don't trust the mental midgets here not to print it out and mail a copy to local LE.

lol @ the losers here who think anybody means shit to their REAL LIFE. There are ppl here... kids who haven't learned better... and grown men who's mental/emotional maturation stopped at age 14.. who's real life is intertwined with their internet fantasy. Zero real friends or social interaction... most likely adults with autism and kids who were picked on in school but were too cowardly not to fight back. now they run their mouths on the internet.

pm me your pics, you have my word I will not share them with anyone. prove to me who you are, if you are a pro i will vouche for you 100%
l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2013, 12:09:51 PM »
ESFitness is a new dude that joined and immediately started posting in AAS section. He is a drug dealer as a few people have already figured out. He advocates insane amounts of any and all kinds of drugs. Pretty stereotypical of drug dealers who want to make lots of money. He called galeniko's physique equivalent to amy winehouse lol.

Keeps talking down in a condescending manner to everyone while boasting of how pro and amazing he is while refusing to share his pics with everyone. Regardless he's already given some wreckless advices and made ludicrous claims.

nah, I speak down to maybe 3 people here.... maybe 5, but two have since ceased the disrespectfull comments.

besides, 80% of the comments on here are condescending.. and with some members 19 out of 20 posts are them being an asshole to somebody on the internet.

and as far as being a dealer? I don't prospect any customers from here and I don't have any money here. If I were trying to earn a buck, i'd be advocating guys use nothing but Primo and Anavar and HGH with very little test. (the expensive stuff, genius)

and show me asshole, where I talked about how 'pro and amazing' I am. SHOW ME.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2013, 12:13:14 PM »
pm me your pics, you have my word I will not share them with anyone. prove to me who you are, if you are a pro i will vouche for you 100%

dude, you're a kid who takes this internet message board way to seriously. even if I believed you,you word doesn't mean anything to me. that's not being disrespectful, that's just my experience. you'll figure it out eventually. better not to trust anybody... esp ppl you don't know, esp ppl on the internet.

i'm not a pro. never was. never said I was.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2013, 12:16:56 PM »
ESF fitness- we would agree to lay off if you werent such an asshole with your "matter of facts" throwing out shit that you better have some credibility too acting like you know something we dont.

"cormier never used much gh"

meanwhile the guy has hands like giants and some of the worst acromegaly
l

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2013, 12:51:52 PM »
My answer to you is plain and simple.
If you want to grow, you have to up the dosages considerably. There is absolutely NO way around it. Anyone stating that he kept growing on 500g test for years is BULLSHITTING you.
Test+Gh : the best combo for putting on pounds of muscle.
Another thing, use a lot of one drug or use a lot less of other drugs....you will keep making making progress. It all depends on the amount/level of androgenic material in your body...genetics is the last thing that will keep you from making progress. Use a lot of drugs. Make sure your source is legit. use a lot of ae/ai, eat all day, train regularly. You will grow
if this is true... it must also mean the dramatic diminishing returns past 750mg,???? (is BULLSHITTING?)

comment on this matter

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2013, 12:57:00 PM »
You're unsure about virtually everything in life. Seek professional help for this first (no hater, just honest).
you think questioning what you are doing is a bad thing?

if you "stick to what you know" you will never be nothing

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2013, 02:57:38 PM »
you think questioning what you are doing is a bad thing?

if you "stick to what you know" you will never be nothing

Not a bad thing at all, but to me it seems that you're questioning the same subjects (food, drugs, training) over and over again, like there is only one truth. Fact of the matter, there is NO absolute truth/perfect way, but you seem too stubborn/dogmatic to believe this.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2013, 03:35:33 PM »
(even without a face, i'm still identifiable from my ink and the gym where the pics are taken)

the bullshit is getting deep. blur out the ink and take a pic anywhere, doesn't have to be your gym. pic in my avatar was taken on vacation in Cancun.

if you don't want to post a pic just say that. don't make horse shit excuses to try and worm your way out.

be real bro.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2013, 03:54:16 PM »
hmmmm

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2013, 04:57:31 PM »
He called galeniko's physique equivalent to amy winehouse lol.

based on his physiques standards .. would he be adele then?? :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2013, 05:12:10 PM »
Never ever believe what a pro bodybuilder has to say about his dosages

Regardless of how big you can get big on test I can tell you this. I used to speak to Vic on the phone a lot years ago. Loved high does tren, var and EQ. Good buddy of mine has known Dennis Newman since the first day Dennis walked into the gym. Dennis hated test and used to tease my buddy about his love for it, loved his winny. I doubt Serge was using a gram of test, but hey no way of knowing now. I know a guy who knew Arnold personally back in the day of Gold's and said he loved his orals. Just FYI.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2013, 07:44:30 PM »
ESFitness is a new dude that joined and immediately started posting in AAS section.

I don't know what he looks like but he's been on gb as long as anybody probably.

No one here remembers when someone came on here asking for some type of help for him
as he was in jail for "drug paraphernalia" or whatever it was?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2013, 07:59:46 PM »
haha, yeah that guy thought he can crash the party furiously or something and everyone would be cheering.

now, hes rather the guy who came to party and everyone points fingers and laughs at him ;D

haha hes on a billboard.

remember that?

so i asked him in pm to pm me that billboard after all we all brothers in iron and so, and i would treat it discreetly.

but i decided to unveil his pic:

guy on the right.

hahahahahahaha :D
b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2013, 08:12:14 PM »
I did a high dose test experiment as well the past month. I shot 40 amps of test in 3.5 weeks. Too short a time period to tell much but I was expecting extreme bloating which hasn't happened. No more bloated than on 250-500 test and a cc of tren e. Only thing that happened was extreme sweating. Feeling good otherwise and strong.

Someone gift me 500 amps and I'll shoot it in 3-4 months... maybe then I'll finally get the girls... with my strong body odor and hairy back and delts. A gram+ a day must be where the magic happens. :D

ukjeff

« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2013, 10:29:30 PM »
so i asked him in pm to pm me that billboard after all we all brothers in iron and so, and i would treat it discreetly.

but i decided to unveil his pic:
Bad form Gal.  :(

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2013, 01:43:32 AM »
dude shut the fuck up. the above comment coming from you, is like me telling onetimehard how to judge someone's physique. The above information I said about guys who didnt use test, is fucking fact. From people like disgusted who have been in this game while you were not even alive. Go ahead and ask him yourself...

never believe what a pro has to say about his dosages ::) hey dumbfuck, dennis newman admitted to HGH, anavar, PARABOLAN, INSULIN,..but hes lying about not using test ::)   like its some sort of "kept secret" he used to achieve his massive physique.  Dumbass motherfuckers in this thread I dont even know how OTH deals with yalls shit
hey kiddo.... leave your desktop and try venturing into the real world...you have a long way to go.
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2013, 03:01:12 AM »
I did a high dose test experiment as well the past month. I shot 40 amps of test in 3.5 weeks. Too short a time period to tell much but I was expecting extreme bloating which hasn't happened. No more bloated than on 250-500 test and a cc of tren e. Only thing that happened was extreme sweating. Feeling good otherwise and strong.

Someone gift me 500 amps and I'll shoot it in 3-4 months... maybe then I'll finally get the girls... with my strong body odor and hairy back and delts. A gram+ a day must be where the magic happens. :D

this.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2013, 03:04:44 AM »
fuck.. I almost forgot to shoot my test. 12cc's here we come.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2013, 04:14:39 AM »
fuck.. I almost forgot to shoot my test. 12cc's here we come.

Out of curiosity, how does the injection itself feel, compared with 2-3 cc?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2013, 04:35:57 AM »
Out of curiosity, how does the injection itself feel, compared with 2-3 cc?

was actually 15cc's.

3cc each delt, 3cc each glute, and 1.5 each quad. using up some enan that's only 200mg/ml  :-\

last shot before I switch to either 250mg cyp .

the inj is fine. so long as you use 1.5" pins you don't get lumps/bruises.

I used to never shoot quads and rarely shoot biceps and every less commonly triceps... so when I hit a bicep, I can't go over 1.5cc without pain for a week... put 3cc in each tricep a few weeks ago and had bad swelling that ran down to my elbows/forearms. wasn't the gear, since I put the same stuff in my delts and glutes w/no problem. (my stuff is filtered x2 anyways. lol)... first time hitting quads in a long time I put 3cc in one quad because I was too lazy to pull it out after 1.5 and do the other quad.

I suppose I could put 5cc in each glute, which would make it easier if I put 5cc of 300mg gear in each ass cheek... that'd leave delts and quads for other stuff like npp or tren... or masteron during the week.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2013, 05:43:46 AM »
was actually 15cc's.

3cc each delt, 3cc each glute, and 1.5 each quad. using up some enan that's only 200mg/ml  :-\

last shot before I switch to either 250mg cyp .

the inj is fine. so long as you use 1.5" pins you don't get lumps/bruises.

I used to never shoot quads and rarely shoot biceps and every less commonly triceps... so when I hit a bicep, I can't go over 1.5cc without pain for a week... put 3cc in each tricep a few weeks ago and had bad swelling that ran down to my elbows/forearms. wasn't the gear, since I put the same stuff in my delts and glutes w/no problem. (my stuff is filtered x2 anyways. lol)... first time hitting quads in a long time I put 3cc in one quad because I was too lazy to pull it out after 1.5 and do the other quad.

I suppose I could put 5cc in each glute, which would make it easier if I put 5cc of 300mg gear in each ass cheek... that'd leave delts and quads for other stuff like npp or tren... or masteron during the week.

You inj 15 cc's of test?  Over how long?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2013, 05:48:54 AM »
You inj 15 cc's of test?  Over how long?

he copies and pastes his posts from other websites

kid weighs a buck twenty
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2013, 05:50:48 AM »
he copies and pastes his posts from other websites

kid weighs a buck twenty

Did I read the post right? 15cc's of test in one day? Maybe I read that wrong

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2013, 05:55:21 AM »
yah some guy once injected 40 ampoulas of omnadren and didnt feel any side.i mean 40cc al at once, or on same day.

theres something to it the bloat of 2 gramms wont be much worse than 500mg initially, but long term, it sure will

This thread is ridiculous at this point. Whomever prescribes to any of these protocols needs to see a psychologist.