Author Topic: EXCELLENT short video. Why women DESTROY nations and civilizations  (Read 23194 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: EXCELLENT short video. Why women DESTROY nations and civilizations
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2016, 06:19:50 AM »
Wow....good one. Did you think of that all by yourself? You just shattered the stereotype that "Musclemen" are just big dumb oafs.

Obviously you are just being sarcastic here based on your previous show of intellectual prowess, because anyone who cannot understand the point of my post is truly an idiot of epic proportions.

No, it is you who is the idiot, comparing traditional pre women's lib USA with Saudi Arabia.

Fucking moron.
Ψ

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2016, 06:37:29 AM »
I don't know what the fuck you idiots are attacking me for, I said I agree with the video. The only thing I said I didn't agree with was that women shouldn't be allowed in the workplace and shouldn't be allowed to vote. ( Which, by the way, the video never implied that women should not be allowed in the workplace, he just says women should not be in positions of power, which I agree with)

So you morons that think women should not be allowed in the workplace.....who is gonna clean that high rise downtown office building that you are the CEO of? Who is gonna answer the phone and take your messages for you big shot? Like it or not, there are lots of shitty jobs out there that men just do not want to do, and women are actually better at them anyway. All you idiots are imagining a world where women are at home while all the men are out working jobs that they are making 6 figures.  ::)

Can't believe I had to point that out for you fucking morons.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2016, 06:50:32 AM »
No, it is you who is the idiot, comparing traditional pre women's lib USA with Saudi Arabia.

Fucking moron.

Really? So women in the US did not have the right to vote or work before the women lib movement that started in the late 60's? Is this what you are saying?

The Reason I mentioned Saudi Arabia was because that is the only country left where women are not allowed to vote....which is what you idiots seem to think is the ideal. Well, there's your model.....how does it look?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2016, 06:54:56 AM »
I don't know what the fuck you idiots are attacking me for, I said I agree with the video. The only thing I said I didn't agree with was that women shouldn't be allowed in the workplace and shouldn't be allowed to vote. ( Which, by the way, the video never implied that women should not be allowed in the workplace, he just says women should not be in positions of power, which I agree with)

So you morons that think women should not be allowed in the workplace.....who is gonna clean that high rise downtown office building that you are the CEO of? Who is gonna answer the phone and take your messages for you big shot? Like it or not, there are lots of shitty jobs out there that men just do not want to do, and women are actually better at them anyway. All you idiots are imagining a world where women are at home while all the men are out working jobs that they are making 6 figures.  ::)

Can't believe I had to point that out for you fucking morons.

Cuck  :D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2016, 06:57:15 AM »
I agree with this video, however the social engineering is too big to change it.  The government controlled media brainwashes millions of people 24/7.

A man must preserve himself by not becoming a pussified manjina.  That means: No marriage and no kids.  Fuck a vagina and move on to the next one.  Whatever you do, do NOT get them pregnant.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2016, 07:09:44 AM »
don't forget to impale the politicians following a quick tribunal

LOFL!!!

I might get bored and watch the video later but it's a beautiful day and a ride would be a better use of time.

Men run the world: Any fuck-ups are a result of their own weaknesses in dealing with (or relating to) women. Even in the very beginning: Adam substituted Eve's judgement for God's.... despite receiving explicit instructions.

The wiring to love pussy is very strong in men, LOL!

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2016, 08:12:37 AM »
Excellent video. Women, if allowed to, will become nothing but distracted messes that will break down the fabric of society (ex abandoning all things of value for worthless frivolity, tossing family bearing, loyalty, and decency to the curb). It's interesting he touched on Islamic values stating they promote the opposite, whereby men and women  understand their distinct and important roles. Bottom line, the western feminist movement was and is a disaster, the ramifications of which are too far reaching to undo; very troubling and sad.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2016, 08:14:03 AM »
I agree with this video, however the social engineering is too big to change it.  The government controlled media brainwashes millions of people 24/7.

A man must preserve himself by not becoming a pussified manjina.  That means: No marriage and no kids.  Fuck a vagina and move on to the next one.  Whatever you do, do NOT get them pregnant.
SMH, re-read your last two sentences. How the West was Lost.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2016, 10:21:46 AM »
Okay, token honest person with no horse in the race here.

There IS a rape epidemic in EUROPE.  What the above poster writes is the mantra of lying "left wingers."  They mix a tiny bit of truth (yes the new crime reporting statistics do influence it somewhat) with their filthy lies (middle eastern/african rape of European women is a major phenomenon), and there you have it, the big leftist scumbag lie.

Um, no. The narrator specifically said Sweden has become the rape capital of the world and linked it to immigration. If you google "sweden" and " rape capital"  you get hundreds or results from right-wing outlets fear-mongering about immigration. Saying there is a rape epidemic in Europe is a much vaguer statement, which itself is debatable, but is not what was said in the video or what I pointed out was incorrect.

Don't let me forget to throw in a couple of  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) at you describing yourself as honest or not having a horse in this race.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2016, 10:22:52 AM »
While I'm at it, how about this loser whining about women's natural attraction to the scoundrel? And how damaging the 80/20 rule (which is bullshit anyway) is to society? An earlier poster had it right. This is just a bitter "nice guy"  trying to justify why he can't get any pussy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2016, 12:00:18 PM »
Men have a place.  Women have a place and children have a place.  They have us competing against each other because no one wants to know their place for the greater good.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2016, 12:26:35 PM »
Men have a place.  Women have a place and children have a place.  They have us competing against each other because no one wants to know their place for the greater good.
This - at least you are a Hebrew that can see through all the bullshit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2016, 12:28:46 PM »

People give Muslims tons of crap, but at least they understand this. Men and women are different and there is a proper place for each of them. Not it's not sexist, it's just the natural order of things.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2016, 12:30:47 PM »
Um, no. The narrator specifically said Sweden has become the rape capital of the world and linked it to immigration. If you google "sweden" and " rape capital"  you get hundreds or results from right-wing outlets fear-mongering about immigration. Saying there is a rape epidemic in Europe is a much vaguer statement, which itself is debatable, but is not what was said in the video or what I pointed out was incorrect.

Don't let me forget to throw in a couple of  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) at you describing yourself as honest or not having a horse in this race.

How so? Have you been to Sweden? Do you have all the rape statistics? Sweden went from a country with almost zero rapes to one of the highest rapes per capita in the world.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2016, 12:34:22 PM »
How so? Have you been to Sweden? Do you have all the rape statistics? Sweden went from a country with almost zero rapes to one of the highest rapes per capita in the world.

1. First and foremost, Sweden is not the rape capital of the world. This is something right-wingers and anti-immigrationists love to say, but Sweden's high rape statistics are a reflection of an aggressive attempt to record all incidents of sexual violence. In addition to the system's inherent aggressiveness, Sweden has a broad definition of rape and records each incident separately. So, if a woman is raped multiple times, each instance is counted as a separate attack, unlike in other countries.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2016, 12:49:38 PM »

Also, just did some quick fact checking on Malmo via Wikipedia.It's not majority immigrant. It does have have a 43% population with foreign background (foreign born or foreign born parents) .Those foreigners  include people from predominately Muslim countries but also people from Poland, Denmark and Serbia (not a majority Muslim Country). There's a chart at the link and you see that the number of immigrants from non-Muslim countries is significantly more than  the number from Muslim countries.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2016, 12:50:10 PM »
no comment

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2016, 01:55:01 PM »
People give Muslims tons of crap, but at least they understand this. Men and women are different and there is a proper place for each of them. Not it's not sexist, it's just the natural order of things.

I respect Muslims in they don't tolerate alot of the debauchery or lack of morals associated with  Western Cultures.  I'm not saying I want Sharia Law or anything like that.  But they for the most part understand natural order and how things should be. Now how they carry that out is another story.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2016, 02:13:16 PM »
I respect Muslims in they don't tolerate alot of the debauchery or lack of morals associated with  Western Cultures.  I'm not saying I want Sharia Law or anything like that.  But they for the most part understand natural order and how things should be. Now how they carry that out is another story.

Agreed. But perhaps how they carry it out is necessary. Remember even those of us like you and I who see the light, still have corrupted pussified western minds.  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2016, 02:36:22 PM »
Agreed. But perhaps how they carry it out is necessary. Remember even those of us like you and I who see the light, still have corrupted pussified western minds.  ;)

They say one man's hero is another man's terrorist.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2016, 04:15:58 PM »

Classic getbig. Hatred of woman helping to overcome hatred of Muslims.  :D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2016, 04:19:16 PM »
Also, just did some quick fact checking on Malmo via Wikipedia.It's not majority immigrant. It does have have a 43% population with foreign background (foreign born or foreign born parents) .Those foreigners  include people from predominately Muslim countries but also people from Poland, Denmark and Serbia (not a majority Muslim Country). There's a chart at the link and you see that the number of immigrants from non-Muslim countries is significantly more than  the number from Muslim countries.
Sweden is controlled by feminists. This is the result...

Al, you don't know what you're talking about. You're a moron.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/top-5-countries-highest-rates-rape-1434355

Sweden has the highest rate of rape in Europe, with the UN reporting 69 rape cases per 100,000 inhabitants in 2011, according to author and advocate of power feminism Naomi Wolf on opinion website Project Syndicate.

In 2010, Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe. That was the second highest in the world after Lesotho.

"According to rape crisis advocates in Sweden, one-third of Swedish women have been sexually assaulted by the time they leave their teens. According to a study published in 2003, and other later studies through 2009, Sweden has the highest sexual assault rate in Europe, and among the lowest conviction rates," Wolf wrote.

A 2010 Amnesty report said: "In Sweden, according to official crime statistics, the number of reported rapes has quadrupled during the past 20 years. In 2008, there were just over 4,000 rapes of people over 15, the great majority of them girls and women."

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2016, 04:24:26 PM »
Classic getbig. Hatred of woman helping to overcome hatred of Muslims.  :D
The desire to have women having many babies and preparing food barefoot in the kitchen is not hatred. That's pure love. Are women really happy being childless with a career full of stress? No. Those that have lots of children will be happier in old age. What are these childless women going to do when they are older? They'll be sitting in the hallway of a nursing home one day with the smell of piss all around them.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2016, 04:44:28 PM »
Sweden is controlled by feminists. This is the result...

Al, you don't know what you're talking about. You're a moron.

If you actually looked into the issue to find out the truth instead of cherrypicking articles to support what you already believe, you'd be much better off. For some reason, people around here hate facts and actual statistics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Statistical_factors

Statistical factors
Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported, at which point the classification may be unclear. In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification.[11][28][29]

Sweden also applies a system of expansive offence counts. Other countries may employ more restrictive methods of counting. The Swedish police registers one offence for each person raped, and if one and the same person has been raped on a number of occasions, one offence is counted for each occasion that can be specified. For example, if a woman says she has been raped by her husband every day during a year, the Swedish police may record more than 300 cases of rape. In many other countries only a single offence would be counted in such a situation.[8][11][15][29][30]

In Sweden, crime statistics refer to the year when the offence was reported; the actual offence may have been committed long before. Swedish rape statistics can thus contain significant time-lag, which makes interpretations of annual changes difficult.[11][29]

How do you think this collection method would impact data? ::)
Sweden's rape statistics used to be so low, gee I wonder why that changed?

Changes in the legal process has also affected the number of reports. Until 1984, rape was only prosecuted in cases where the victim was prepared to press charges, with an additional restriction of a six months time limit. This resulted in numerous cases of rape and sexual assault going unreported

But, yeah, go ahead and cherry pick some facts from Front Page mag that you're more comfortable with.  ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2016, 04:47:16 PM »
The desire to have women having many babies and preparing food barefoot in the kitchen is not hatred. That's pure love. Are women really happy being childless with a career full of stress? No. Those that have lots of children will be happier in old age. What are these childless women going to do when they are older? They'll be sitting in the hallway of a nursing home one day with the smell of piss all around them.

No, you're letting misogyny blind you to common sense.

Both men and women are marrying at older ages. Both men and women tend to marry after establishing themselves in their career, settling college debts and having life experiences. Marriage is not a guaranteed form of security for women. That was actually a huge factor in the women's liberation movement.  Young er ma rriage and more children are not what either sex want. Men are the primary breadwinners in most families and most straight relationships.

filter test( You guy mar riage = Younger Marriage   :P )