Author Topic: Tattoos are for beta followers  (Read 43357 times)

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
Re: Tattoos are for beta followers
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015, 09:48:33 AM »
LOL!
I just can't do it...

I also don't have the look of someone who would wear them well but still find them much too commercial now.

Funny to hear someone reply how the tribal tat has "meaning" to them. Sure, keep telling yourself that buddy to try and wipe some of the regret off, lol...

LOL I do hate how they are the "in" thing now. I have paid a lot for mine but actual artists and not my bff's baby daddy who knows a guy and "tats" in his house. Haha

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2015, 09:51:19 AM »
LOL I do hate how they are the "in" thing now. I have paid a lot for mine but actual artists and not my bff's baby daddy who knows a guy and "tats" in his house. Haha

they are supposed to bring happiness to a person, so if that's how they work for you, cool! Lucky for me, I am 38 and still have a chance to find someone who is not all covered up in ink, or in the very least, I could cover with my "dink ink" hahaha....
?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2015, 09:55:22 AM »
they are supposed to bring happiness to a person, so if that's how they work for you, cool! Lucky for me, I am 38 and still have a chance to find someone who is not all covered up in ink, or in the very least, I could cover with my "dink ink" hahaha....

I promise you, not all tattooed women act like bar whores. I cover mine up at work and when in court (obviously). Remember, it is on the inside that counts.  ;)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2015, 10:01:11 AM »
I promise you, not all tattooed women act like bar whores. I cover mine up at work and when in court (obviously). Remember, it is on the inside that counts.  ;)

Very true. I come off as an asshole without tatoo's, lol and can easily be seen that way by those who don't know me.

But just turns me off when on dating sites when the girls are making faces like DLB and are covered in tats. I simply can't see past the grimaces and devil sign made with the hands.... LIKe  "YO, I'M SO EXTREME, MY LIFE IS LIVED ON THE FAST TRACK, I'M SO HARDCORE...."

Ah fuck off with that shit, lol...
?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2015, 10:04:34 AM »
Very true. I come off as an asshole without tatoo's, lol and can easily be seen that way by those who don't know me.

But just turns me off when on dating sites when the girls are making faces like DLB and are covered in tats. I simply can't see past the grimaces and devil sign made with the hands.... LIKe  "YO, I'M SO EXTREME, MY LIFE IS LIVED ON THE FAST TRACK, I'M SO HARDCORE...."

This.

It's the whole image that pisses me off more than the tats themselves. Chicks who think they look badass and "hardcore" just because they are covered in shitty, generic scribble.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2015, 10:06:00 AM »

But just turns me off when on dating sites when the girls are making faces like DLB and are covered in tats. I simply can't see past the grimaces and devil sign made with the hands.... LIKe  "YO, I'M SO EXTREME, MY LIFE IS LIVED ON THE FAST TRACK, I'M SO HARDCORE...."

I completely agree!! I met my husband online and the photos I posted were not "duckface" bullshit at all. I never advertised myself that way and in fact, I am not attracted to men with tattoos.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2015, 10:12:19 AM »
This.

It's the whole image that pisses me off more than the tats themselves. Chicks who think they look badass and "hardcore" just because they are covered in shitty, generic scribble.
this sort of goes along with this whole crossfit revolution.  Girls that think they are in some kind of cool exclusive club because they squat.  I don't like it because I did squats back when it wasn't hip and trendy damnit!!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2015, 10:15:00 AM »
I completely agree!! I met my husband online and the photos I posted were not "duckface" bullshit at all. I never advertised myself that way and in fact, I am not attracted to men with tattoos.

Well, gotta say you sound cool as shit and your husband seems like a lucky dude.

I am open to tats but the need to be hidden if possible. Their voice and how they talk will give me signs if she's cool for me or not. If she sounds rough, has a smoker type cough, esssh, not good, lol...
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2015, 10:17:19 AM »
this sort of goes along with this whole crossfit revolution.  Girls that think they are in some kind of cool exclusive club because they squat.  I don't like it because I did squats back when it wasn't hip and trendy damnit!!

In all fairness, more girls train legs and squat on a harder level than most guys. They are kinda earning some respect from me in that regard. But I totally understand what ya mean!
?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2015, 10:24:17 AM »
In all fairness, more girls train legs and squat on a harder level than most guys. They are kinda earning some respect from me in that regard. But I totally understand what ya mean!

I can out leg press most guys I have seen in the gym haha! I played water polo in school and had strong legs before it was cool.

And thank you, I will remind my dearest that he is lucky to have me.   :D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2015, 10:32:36 AM »
I can out leg press most guys I have seen in the gym haha! I played water polo in school and had strong legs before it was cool.

And if he does not believe you, well, you got a "E reference" in this thread, lol...

water polo is insane. I swim worse than most black people, lol...
?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2015, 10:51:36 AM »
And if he does not believe you, well, you got a "E reference" in this thread, lol...

water polo is insane. I swim worse than most black people, lol...

I literally LOL'd at that one. No black girls on my team hahaha

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2015, 10:55:19 AM »

What's your max deadlift?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2015, 10:58:51 AM »
What's your max deadlift?

By the end of summer, I hope to be at 300lbs. Remember though, I am actually a woman haha and I am short.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2015, 11:08:14 AM »
By the end of summer, I hope to be at 300lbs. Remember though, I am actually a woman haha and I am short.

Sounds like somebody might have a big booty  :)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2015, 11:09:21 AM »
You guys see someone with tats and think, "OOH that looks so cool.  Maybe if I get that on me I can impress people.."

Tattoos say "I'M A FOLLOWER, pure and simple".

Brock said that regretted it afterwards

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2015, 11:10:59 AM »
The problem is it's hard to have something original. If you do, and it's good, someone will copy it somehow eventually.

That's what's always stopped me.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2015, 11:11:32 AM »

LOLOLOLOL

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2015, 11:12:33 AM »
The problem is it's hard to have something original. If you do, and it's good, someone will copy it somehow eventually.

That's what's always stopped me.

I have a zombie portrait in tribute of Fidel Castro, even has his signature cigar. If I ever see someone else with that, I will flip shit.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 11:31:49 AM »

we need pics of the booty!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2015, 11:34:17 AM »

Good idea

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2015, 11:35:06 AM »

that picture is at least 20 years old, at least 5 - 7 years before everybody started to get tattoos

E
E

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2015, 11:36:38 AM »

No no, you will have to use your imaginations. I have posted my pictures here before.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2015, 11:37:17 AM »
I have a zombie portrait in tribute of Fidel Castro, even has his signature cigar. If I ever see someone else with that, I will flip shit.

Are you really into Fidel Castro and zombies but couldn't decide between the two?
Y

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2015, 11:37:56 AM »
that picture is at least 20 years old, at least 5 - 7 years before everybody started to get tattoos

E
yeah old school ..  ;)