Author Topic: Tattoos are for beta followers  (Read 43354 times)

TTfit

• Getbig III
Re: Tattoos are for beta followers
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2015, 12:45:55 PM »
Plus the picture can't be enlarged so one can't see the tattoo properly.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2015, 12:46:23 PM »
This woman looks like a total idiot. What does posting this picture prove? At least post an attractive women not doing a stupid duck face.

::)

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2015, 12:47:49 PM »

Super fresh and still healing here.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2015, 12:50:40 PM »
Problem with tats is that a lot of losers and trashy people have taken them as their "representation of coolness/sexy "

Today; Nine out of ten losers (both men and women) have tats and more than one .....don't believe me ?  go to the nearest Walmart.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH  BE YE KE

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2015, 12:51:06 PM »

I could never tell that was a "zombie castro". I think tattoos are stupid but that one looks fairly well done to me.

Is that you or someone you know?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2015, 12:51:59 PM »
I could never tell that was a "zombie castro". I think tattoos are stupid but that one looks fairly well done to me.

Is that you or someone you know?

I said ode to, not supposed to be an actual portrait. That is me. God not this again.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2015, 12:55:40 PM »
I said ode to, not supposed to be an actual portrait. That is me. God not this again.

Well than I owe you an apology as I called you ugly. Fact is the picture isn't all that flattering but that is only my opinion. It's easy to call someone you don't know ugly, and I too get caught up in the internet keyboard warrior hype.  Some people deserve insults on this board and have earned them. I don't recall you ever posting something that deserved an insult.

I think you'd look much better without the duck lips and tattoos but calling you ugly was much to harsh and uncalled for.

So I extend you a genuine apology.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2015, 12:57:55 PM »
and I too get caught up in the internet keyboard warrior hype.

Amazing for someone with 47 posts.
Y

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2015, 01:03:15 PM »

Yeah, you are right. Gosh, tattoos are so fucking awful.  ::)

Looks short and dumpy (or BBW I believe they call themselves), hideous with (imagine without) makeup hence the Look At Meeeeeeeeee hair and tats. Add a duck face, 'artistic' pose and revealing top showing flabby prostitute tits (resting on a fat stomach) and you belong here.  Especially as it looks like you've never trained in your life. You really belong here.

Welcome.

Your white knights should make themselves known soon. They're the 5'5 bald guys with drug addictions.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2015, 01:08:23 PM »
Looks short and dumpy (or BBW I believe they call themselves), hideous with (imagine without) makeup hence the Look At Meeeeeeeeee hair and tats. Add a duck face, 'artistic' pose and revealing top showing flabby prostitute tits and you belong here. 

Welcome.

Your white knights should make themselves known soon. They're the 5'5 bald guys with drug addictions.

Tell me, does it make you feel good to insult a woman who never said anything to you? You must feel really grand as you sit behind your computer and type insults to someone who at least posted a picture of themselves instead of typing hateful shit to a fucking stranger on the internet.

It makes me wonder the kind of lives some of you have to be such hateful assholes online. Get it all out though, got anything else to say?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2015, 01:11:24 PM »
Tell me, does it make you feel good to insult a woman who never said anything to you? You must feel really grand as you sit behind your computer and type insults to someone who at least posted a picture of themselves instead of typing hateful shit to a fucking stranger on the internet.

It makes me wonder the kind of lives some of you have to be such hateful assholes online. Get it all out though, got anything else to say?

Haha, girl. Maybe you don't belong here after all. Are you mad because I'm right or mad because you anger easily?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2015, 01:13:54 PM »
Well than I owe you an apology as I called you ugly. Fact is the picture isn't all that flattering but that is only my opinion. It's easy to call someone you don't know ugly, and I too get caught up in the internet keyboard warrior hype.  Some people deserve insults on this board and have earned them. I don't recall you ever posting something that deserved an insult.

I think you'd look much better without the duck lips and tattoos but calling you ugly was much to harsh and uncalled for.

So I extend you a genuine apology.

you  are probably the worst poster on here within fifty posts

you suck fuck off
T

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2015, 01:14:15 PM »
Haha, girl. Maybe you don't belong here after all. Are you mad because I'm right or mad because you anger easily?

I am not mad. You are entitled to your own opinion but I don't understand being so hateful. Especially to a woman. What do you get from that? Do you really find that funny?

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2015, 01:16:28 PM »
you  are probably the worst poster on here within fifty posts

you suck fuck off

Oh wow the biggest liar to ever post on an internet forum has taken the time to reply to my post!!!!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2015, 01:16:50 PM »
I am not mad. You are entitled to your own opinion but I don't understand being so hateful. Especially to a woman. What do you get from that? Do you really find that funny?

Why the duck face? You sound like a Democrat voter.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2015, 01:17:14 PM »

Do women deserve better treatment than men?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2015, 01:19:20 PM »
It would appear the duck face attention whore can't handle a proper Getbig welcome. Honestly, where the fuck is the white knight midgets? It's been more than 5 minutes already  :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2015, 01:19:49 PM »
Oh wow the biggest liar to ever post on an internet forum has taken the time to reply to my post!!!!

so you have been here before

you did it so well  ::)
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2015, 01:22:09 PM »
HereForTheMidgetCock probably posts 300 selfies to all 2000 of its social media accounts on an hourly basis in the name of 'art'.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2015, 01:23:00 PM »
so you have been here before

you did it so well  ::)

You bet. I've been following this board for years. I know exactly what you're all about. Lies, lies, and more lies. Probably why your wife left you and took your kid.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2015, 01:24:12 PM »

Gayer than cock flavored ice cream

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2015, 01:24:29 PM »
You bet. I've been following this board for years. I know exactly what you're all about. Lies, lies, and more lies. Probably why your wife left you and took your kid.

Who was your main before?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2015, 01:24:40 PM »
HereForTheMidgetCock probably posts 300 selfies to all 2000 of its social media accounts on an hourly basis in the name of 'art'.

Thank you for all of the attention. Glad a few pictures of myself really has you worked up. Please continue.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2015, 01:25:44 PM »

He's a "long time lurker" whose account "took years to be approved".   ::)
Y

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2015, 01:27:21 PM »

First account. I do compete with/against members on this board however. I've never been able to get a registration accepted until recently. Most don't believe me. Which is fine....they are wasting their time racking their brains trying to figure out "who I am/was".