Author Topic: Tattoos are for beta followers  (Read 43201 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Tattoos are for beta followers
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2015, 08:53:39 AM »
Coach, why? U both getting each other's face tattooed on your arms?

lol...no nothing like that.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2015, 09:08:58 AM »
Meh, never thought I would but getting one next week. Son just turned 18 and is graduating Thursday. He's wanted one and I've always told him definitely not. But he wants us to get matching ones so I'm giving in.

You're giving in to your 18 year old son? A matching one to boot? That is beyond stupid.  ::)

Why not just admit YOU want one. Has nothing to do with him wanting you to get one. "Giving in".  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2015, 09:13:25 AM »
If getting a tattoo means that one is a beta follower, that is not much different than those who shun others for getting tattoos. You're following those who shun and/or hate tattoos, thus making you also a beta follower. Hope this helps, moron.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2015, 09:19:40 AM »
You're giving in to your 18 year old son? A matching one to boot? That is beyond stupid.  ::)

Why not just admit YOU want one. Has nothing to do with him wanting you to get one. "Giving in".  ::)

Fuck off
Y

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2015, 09:33:19 AM »
If getting a tattoo means that one is a beta follower, that is not much different than those who shun others for getting tattoos. You're following those who shun and/or hate tattoos, thus making you also a beta follower. Hope this helps, moron.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2015, 09:36:20 AM »

LOL. This argument doesn't make any sense. The original one doesn't have merit either but this is even worse.

Some like tattoos; others don't. People posted their opinion in this thread. Some posted their opinion and WHY they have that opinion.

This isn't even part of the discussion ffs. You're just "attempting" to insult people for having an opinion.

Way to go stud.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2015, 09:39:28 AM »
Fuck off
x2
She should just ask for her name back.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2015, 09:40:09 AM »
Lots of insults and tough guys in this thread. People can love 'em or hate 'em, their choice and neither is wrong. (America baby).

I just love the modern age internet tough guys.

Walk up to a guy like Hafthor, and let him know how stupid, ugly and whatever else he is.
1st off, twinks wouldn't say a thing, except "yes sir" when he tells you to blow him.  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2015, 09:41:29 AM »
Tittyspit going against the grain.

I see a bright future ahead.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2015, 09:43:50 AM »
x2
She should just ask for her name back.

I love how everybody assumes one or the other. Until I specify don't assume I'm one or the other.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2015, 09:45:25 AM »
Lots of insults and tough guys in this thread. People can love 'em or hate 'em, their choice and neither is wrong. (America baby).

Walk up to a guy like Hafthor, and let him know how stupid, ugly and whatever else he is.
1st off, twinks wouldn't say a thing, except "yes sir" when he tells you to blow him.  ::)

That's the weirdest photoshoot ever...

Imagine stumbling into a dilapidated building with 3 huge, shirtless men making those faces.

Makes my butthole clench up just picturing it.
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2015, 09:45:58 AM »
LOL. This argument doesn't make any sense. The original one doesn't have merit either but this is even worse.

Some like tattoos; others don't. People posted their opinion in this thread. Some posted their opinion and WHY they have that opinion.

This isn't even part of the discussion ffs. You're just "attempting" to insult people for having an opinion.

Way to go stud.  ::)

Listen, clearly you do not know what you're talking about.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2015, 09:57:32 AM »
I love how everybody assumes one or the other. Until I specify don't assume I'm one or the other.

Wrong, we just assume you suck
Y

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2015, 10:12:15 AM »

Adding some needed logic.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2015, 10:22:03 AM »
Meh, never thought I would but getting one next week. Son just turned 18 and is graduating Thursday. He's wanted one and I've always told him definitely not. But he wants us to get matching ones so I'm giving in.

Leviticus 19:28 -  “‘You must not make cuts in your flesh for a dead person, and you must not make tattoo markings on yourselves. I am Jehovah."

must be another one of those parts of the good book you overlook....

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2015, 10:26:06 AM »

LOL!!! I am the leader of this movement, your post applies to everyone but me. I know everyone knows this, but just saying it anyway...
?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2015, 11:54:46 AM »
No need for assumptions, sugartits. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2015, 11:56:16 AM »

i'm shocked to hear that you don't already have one

E
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2015, 11:58:08 AM »
LOL!!! I am the leader of this movement, your post applies to everyone but me. I know everyone knows this, but just saying it anyway...
The only thing you lead is your boyfriends hips towards your face. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2015, 12:38:40 PM »
i'm shocked to hear that you don't already have one

E

Never. Thought about it when I was younger but never made it a priority and didn't follow through.

Brutal Triceps

« Reply #170 on: June 10, 2015, 02:10:01 PM »
Tattoos look tacky.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 10, 2015, 05:59:52 PM »

magnus ver magnussen!!
A

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 10, 2015, 06:14:35 PM »

Tatoo's or not, nobody would be dumb enough to go up to a guy like that and blast out insults. Complete death wish. But I bet a guy like that would not even react to such stupid words. He knows damn well he could easily win unless the other guy has some crazy ass kung fu/ninja skills.
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: June 10, 2015, 06:15:20 PM »
The only thing you lead is your boyfriends hips towards your face. ::)

I received your request to be a part of this movement.
I will consider it.
?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2015, 06:35:16 PM »
Tatoo's

Stop this madness.  You did not learn this in school.  It is a new phenomenon among adults.

For the kids.  For the future.
Y