Author Topic: Tattoos are for beta followers  (Read 43352 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: Tattoos are for beta followers
« Reply #250 on: August 29, 2017, 11:30:41 AM »
Beta?  Really?
Is that a giant boil above the tattoo in the middle of his neck??  That thing doesn't look good.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #251 on: August 29, 2017, 12:38:15 PM »
they became the best in the world at their profession, in my eyes that is a tough guy

in the eyes of children like you it's all about being "tough" in a bar full of losers

E

killing people and being ready to die is tough imo. living with the stress and paranoia thats being tough. and i dont go to bars.

kevin and dorian are cool compared to other tong warriors, but i would not call them tough.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #252 on: August 29, 2017, 07:29:18 PM »
killing people and being ready to die is tough imo. living with the stress and paranoia thats being tough. and i dont go to bars.

kevin and dorian are cool compared to other tong warriors, but i would not call them tough.

if you aren't afraid of a fight or confrontation, yeah that's tough but being ready to die is either mental illness or feeling like your life isn't worth living

i think it takes more toughness to rise up and be the best in the world at whatever you do, that is what makes dorian and Mr. Levrone tough

E
E

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #253 on: August 29, 2017, 09:15:26 PM »

if you aren't afraid of a fight or confrontation, yeah that's tough but being ready to die is either mental illness or feeling like your life isn't worth living

i think it takes more toughness to rise up and be the best in the world at whatever you do, that is what makes dorian and Mr. Levrone tough

E

being rdy to die is the essence of the way of the warrior... they are best at overdosing aas/hgh and eating tons of food and lifting 1-2 hours ED. sounds tough as nails.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #254 on: March 10, 2019, 12:20:50 PM »
so glad I never succumbed to the tattoo craze in the 90's and beyond. Tattoo removal business will be highly profitable moving forward.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: March 10, 2019, 02:26:17 PM »
The fad is over.  When you are on the beach and see Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, pop and children with tats you know it's just not cool. It's cooler to be tat free.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #256 on: March 10, 2019, 04:02:10 PM »
lots of bad ass dudes got tattoos

i dare you to tell em theyre betas!! we talking bad ass dudes, motorcycles and all

even dorian yates got em!!!

Bad ass  ::)
Got Tattoos & Motorcycles 😂😂😂😂😂 PMSL

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #257 on: March 10, 2019, 04:48:03 PM »
The fad is over.  When you are on the beach and see Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, pop and children with tats you know it's just not cool. It's cooler to be tat free.

Yup, the fad is over:

“According to IBIS World, the size of the tattoo industry will continue to grow. Currently, the tattoo industry is experiencing a 13% annual market growth rate. With a reported $1.5 billion in yearly revenue, they forecast that growth will continue to accelerate in the next few years.”
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #258 on: March 10, 2019, 05:04:17 PM »
Yup, the fad is over:

“According to IBIS World, the size of the tattoo industry will continue to grow. Currently, the tattoo industry is experiencing a 13% annual market growth rate. With a reported $1.5 billion in yearly revenue, they forecast that growth will continue to accelerate in the next few years.”
Wonder what the growth rate for tattoo removal is?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: March 10, 2019, 05:30:47 PM »
Yup, the fad is over:

Maybe poor choice of words. The coolness factor is completely gone.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #260 on: March 10, 2019, 05:47:25 PM »
Yup, the fad is over:

Props to the Superman and barbwire of the 90’s, most epic tats ever

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #261 on: March 10, 2019, 06:31:36 PM »
Wonder what the growth rate for tattoo removal is?

I don’t know, but he was claiming the “fad is over,” which it clearly isn’t. That’s all I was responding to.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 10, 2019, 07:25:36 PM »
Maybe poor choice of words. The coolness factor is completely gone.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #263 on: March 10, 2019, 07:27:58 PM »
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2019, 08:26:47 PM »

Lol
I could never get the balance right to do that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: March 11, 2019, 10:53:28 AM »
Like I've pointed out here before, in the 1970s punk movement of New York people got arrested for guving tattoos. It meant you really were counter culture and stood for something, or were a renegade biker or ex military.

Now every teenage girl on her 16th birthday gets her butterfly tattoo at the mall with Daddys American Express. Complete mayonaisse now.

Its over Johnny, its over.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 11, 2019, 11:08:48 AM »
Tattoos are so powerful. Martyn Ford went from skinny cricket playing geek to a man covered in scary tatts who people think could beat up Brock Lesnar!!!

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #267 on: March 11, 2019, 11:19:55 AM »
Thy shall not desecrate thy flesh.