Author Topic: Oxylite Pro? anyone here use it?  (Read 5407 times)

chess315

Re: Oxylite Pro? anyone here use it?
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011, 12:44:32 AM »
 Im kinda thinking about only using ephedrine once in the morning when I diet next time then some over the counter the other time to cut down on the ephedrine zombiness and occasional erection problems. It seems to me the longer im on epehdrine the more wacked out I become. The geranium would be good because you have a bad crash and that could help you sleep.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 10:01:53 PM »
Plz don't even waste your hard earned $$ on b/s products.  Just train your ass off & eat right.  Need any other info, email me.   :) 

dustin

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 10:07:09 PM »
Im kinda thinking about only using ephedrine once in the morning when I diet next time then some over the counter the other time to cut down on the ephedrine zombiness and occasional erection problems. It seems to me the longer im on epehdrine the more wacked out I become. The geranium would be good because you have a bad crash and that could help you sleep.

Space your ephedrine out or drop the caffeine. You should only get stim dick when there are stims in your system.

Everyone turtles up, but when it comes time to do the dirty deed it shouldn't affect your performance unless there's grams of ephedrine swimming in your blood. That being said, I can only take three 8mg tabs at a time because I get too zonked out as well. But the longer I'm on, the more I can tolerate it.

Don't worry about beta 2 downregulation either. Ephedrine becomes less effective but I think beta 3 receptors keep the fatloss going pretty steady as well. A lot of people stop seeing drastic results and I think that's where the confusion came from. I used ephedrine for as long as I need to cut. I don't follow any cookie cutter instructions from some dickhead's fitness blog. Trust me, it'll keep working.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 10:27:04 PM »
For fatburning, E/C/A stack 3 times a day.  Have some extra caffeine in between & there ya go.   :)  Very simple.  Of course you also have to train your ass off & eat right too.

ps  I miss the original Hydroxycut.  That was "legal perfection".

dustin

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 10:28:34 PM »
For fatburning, E/C/A stack 3 times a day.  Have some extra caffeine in between & there ya go.   :)  Very simple.  Of course you also have to train your ass off & eat right too.

ps  I miss the original Hydroxycut.  That was "legal perfection".

I don't think you paid any attention whatsoever.

The man said he doesn't want stim dick and doesn't want to be zonked out. Go peddle your lousy advices elsewhere.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 10:39:23 PM »
I don't think you paid any attention whatsoever.

The man said he doesn't want stim dick and doesn't want to be zonked out. Go peddle your lousy advices elsewhere.

Why would that cause stim dick & the E/C/A stack 3 times a day would not zonk the average person out.  Do your research babe.  I know the bb-ing game & obviously you don't. 

ps  Btw, who even would say the word PEDDLE?  Are you related to Simon?  :)     

dustin

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2011, 10:49:21 PM »
Why would that cause stim dick & the E/C/A stack 3 times a day would not zonk the average person out.  Do your research babe.  I know the bb-ing game & obviously you don't. 

ps  Btw, who even would say the word PEDDLE?  Are you related to Simon?  :)     

I don't care if you've been in the bodybuilding game for however long. You're just embarrassing yourself.

You're another one of those douchebags that thinks your time "in the game" equates to anything. Well, it sadly doesn't. You just regurgitate shit you've heard and understand nothing about. You are the 99%. Go home, bitch!

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2011, 11:22:30 PM »
I don't care if you've been in the bodybuilding game for however long. You're just embarrassing yourself.

You're another one of those douchebags that thinks your time "in the game" equates to anything. Well, it sadly doesn't. You just regurgitate shit you've heard and understand nothing about. You are the 99%. Go home, bitch!

Really & are you serious?  I am speechless.  

Just curious, how am I embarrassing myself?

The "go home bitch" comment.  I am home.  Duh!  Maybe think before you type next time.

The 99% thing.....where did that come from?

My final thoughts....I know a helluva lot more than you ever will.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2011, 11:40:20 PM »
Why all the hate on Jade?

dustin

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2011, 11:51:13 PM »

This is the thunderdome. You watch your whore mouth too!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2011, 12:11:13 AM »
What is this "stim dick" you guys speak of? Kinda like the "deca dick" right?  ;D

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2011, 03:17:25 PM »

Possibly b/c I know what the fuck I am talking about.   ;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2011, 03:18:42 PM »
"Jade the gladiator"....?  Let's not waste our time dudes...

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2011, 03:25:41 PM »
"Jade the gladiator"....?  Let's not waste our time dudes...

Then just keep wasting your life on getting nowhere in the gym or in life. :)  Good luck!

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2011, 03:43:51 PM »
This is the thunderdome. You watch your whore mouth too!

Thunderdome?  Whatever.

In ref to my whore mouth?  As an Army vet & just in case you didn't know.....fuck is our favorite curse word just b/c.  :)