Author Topic: Lee's fav chocolate bar  (Read 2453 times)

SuperStu

• Getbig II
Lee's fav chocolate bar
« on: February 09, 2007, 03:05:04 PM »
mines kitkat? whats yours lee?

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Re: Lee's fav chocolate bar
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 03:16:25 PM »
maybe lee's is the 'pollywaffle' they sell in australia lol. those chocolate bars were huge!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 06:58:02 PM »
I LIKE ALL AUSTRALIAN CHOCOLATES......CHERRY RIPE,CARAMELLO KOALAS....TURKISH DELIGHT PEPERMINT CRISP...GOLDEN ROUGH...SMARTIES.....ETC ALL THE NEW FLAKES AND KITS KATS IN AUSTRALIA

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 06:05:26 AM »
tim tams fucko's

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 02:44:07 PM »
Kit kats I can agree with that lee

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 07:55:51 PM »
tim tams are good those koala things are good to as well as the frogs all pretty good...and good at making my waist bigger
Odilly

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 11:07:51 PM »
mines kitkat? whats yours lee?

Love KitKats ( or Kit Kats ? ). Other two favorites would have to be Milky Way Dark and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Now I got a sweet tooth ... damn this thread !

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 01:56:47 AM »
I LIKE ALL AUSTRALIAN CHOCOLATES......CHERRY RIPE,CARAMELLO KOALAS....TURKISH DELIGHT PEPERMINT CRISP...GOLDEN ROUGH...SMARTIES.....ETC ALL THE NEW FLAKES AND KITS KATS IN AUSTRALIA

Lee, judging by your posts when you mention australia, you seem to look on it with great admiration and prefer it to the USA. Do you just live in the USA mainly coz of a case of having to for your bodybuilding, and if so, do you think you will return to australia permanantly once your career is over? Or do you like living in the US aswell?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 12:16:48 PM »
Lee, judging by your posts when you mention australia, you seem to look on it with great admiration and prefer it to the USA. Do you just live in the USA mainly coz of a case of having to for your bodybuilding, and if so, do you think you will return to australia permanantly once your career is over? Or do you like living in the US aswell?

AUSTRALIA ANY DAY.......WHILE AMERICA DOES GIVE YOU PLAENT OF THINGS TO DO AND MAKE MONEY....I JUST HATE THE FUCKIN GOVERMENT.ALWAYS FUCKIN PEOPLE OVER.....WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO WE THE PEOPLE..............THIS CONTRY NEEDS A REVOLUTION

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »
AUSTRALIA ANY DAY.......WHILE AMERICA DOES GIVE YOU PLAENT OF THINGS TO DO AND MAKE MONEY....I JUST HATE THE FUCKIN GOVERMENT.ALWAYS FUCKIN PEOPLE OVER.....WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO WE THE PEOPLE..............THIS CONTRY NEEDS A REVOLUTION

So you reckon you will return to Oz?? Cool place mate, im from UK but have been there a few times, got family there and NZ