Author Topic: Trump praises saddam  (Read 2509 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Trump praises saddam
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2016, 06:32:42 PM »
Except he never said it. Read the previous posts. It's all in the context
I know it is but to 240 he will try to spin just about anything to make himself feel smart or right.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2016, 06:56:33 PM »
I know it is but to 240 he will try to spin just about anything to make himself feel smart or right.

No fear of him feeling smart or right in this thread.  I ended all hopes of that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2016, 07:39:14 PM »
We've been over this. He didn't praise him.  He is saying a really bad guy did a better job than our really shitty president.  You've lost this one. Move on to the next round. You didn't even do your research on your own quote to understand he talked about human shields

He didn't praise HIM but he did praise THE JOB HE DID?

If Hilary came out and said "Hitler was a bad guy, but wow, he sure did crack down on the german rebels in an awesomely effective manner", people would be screaming for blood.

A president just cannot say things like this.    They can't.   

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2016, 07:53:18 PM »

He didn't praise HIM but he did praise THE JOB HE DID?

If Hilary came out and said "Hitler was a bad guy, but wow, he sure did crack down on the german rebels in an awesomely effective manner", people would be screaming for blood.

A president just cannot say things like this.    They can't.  

That isn't praise. That is a comparison to the job our president is doing. And I have no problem with it. Then again, I have common sense and above average comprehension skills.  It's only a story because idiots like you buy into cnn's bullshit "execute" headline without doing research

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2016, 08:01:05 PM »
That isn't praise.

These are Trump's words.   And yes, this is praise.

"He did well. He killed terrorists. He did that so good"

If I say "you gave a foot rub well, that you did it so good..." guess what... that's praise.  Sorry, but it is. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2016, 08:05:23 PM »

These are Trump's words.   And yes, this is praise.

"He did well. He killed terrorists. He did that so good"

If I say "you gave a foot rub well, that you did it so good..." guess what... that's praise.  Sorry, but it is.  

Maybe you should stick to playing the guitar more and teaching less. He said that after he said he is a bad guy, a really bad guy.  One can Interpret that to mean even a really bad guy did the good job that our shitty president can't, in its full context.

Look,  I know this sucks. It probably feels as bad as being slapped in the face and pissing your pants, all while doing nothing. But you have been made to look like the lying idiot that you are, and continuing further down this road won't fix it

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 08:12:52 PM »
No fear of him feeling smart or right in this thread.  I ended all hopes of that
But muh dem plant guyz

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2016, 08:32:20 PM »
He said that after he said he is a bad guy, a really bad guy

Doesn't matter.  In my example, if Hilary said "Yes, hitler was evil, but he did these things way better than Trump could..." people woudl be quite angry.

You just can't admit Trump stepped in shit, should not have said this, can you?

TheShape, tell me this.... What are the top 5 mistakes of 2016 Trump?  Can you admit some?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2016, 08:46:53 PM »
Doesn't matter.  In my example, if Hilary said "Yes, hitler was evil, but he did these things way better than Trump could..." people woudl be quite angry.

You just can't admit Trump stepped in shit, should not have said this, can you?

TheShape, tell me this.... What are the top 5 mistakes of 2016 Trump?  Can you admit some?

He o nly stepped in shit if the average intellect person like yourself buys into the liberal biased news articles, and do no research.......which is exactly what you did.

Any person with a fair amount of intelligence will take it in the context he meant.....which you didn't because you are a simple fella

Look, I am no trump fan and there is certainly plenty to attack him on.  So much so, that you don't have to make shit up as you and CNN did

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 10:42:25 PM »
LOL @ "We" call that collateral damage.

Are you on Trump's terrorist destruction team now?  lol

Trump is a joke, to dems, and to his own party.  The only people who truly believe in him are delusional, immature, and just plain stupid - and he proudly exclaims his love for the low-educated.

That being said, it's a beautiful day in America, let's enjoy it.

Maybe because it rings close to home?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2016, 08:35:29 PM »
Does he really lack common sense this badly?  Or just trying to lose?

A week before the convention, and he's being criticized by both parties for praising saddam terrorist fighting tactics. 

He cannot really be this stupid and thick, can he?

You were so great in 2004. WTF happened?!  ;D

He praised the fact that Saddam could deal with Terrorism, the same argument you and I made on here a decade ago!!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2016, 08:47:38 PM »
You were so great in 2004. WTF happened?!  ;D

He praised the fact that Saddam could deal with Terrorism, the same argument you and I made on here a decade ago!!

I've gotten pretty good at arguing any position for the sake of keeping this dying political board alive :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2016, 09:03:50 PM »
I've gotten pretty good at arguing any position for the sake of keeping this dying political board alive :)

You have no idea how I've missed it.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 09:10:14 PM »
You have no idea how I've missed it.

it keeps the mind sharp, debating on getbig.   

Coach has been caught in some really big whoppers this year.   Dude, he actually denied voting Clinton - after 10 years of defending his 1992 liberal vote.   He said a lot of things that weren't true.   ALso he's having a bad year - said he isn't voting Trump either.

33soul and 240 are both thinking Trump is a democrat running to 1) make the GOP look like shit 2) make sure hilary wins.   So far, he's done that. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2016, 09:12:05 PM »
it keeps the mind sharp, debating on getbig.   

Coach has been caught in some really big whoppers this year.   Dude, he actually denied voting Clinton - after 10 years of defending his 1992 liberal vote.   He said a lot of things that weren't true.   ALso he's having a bad year - said he isn't voting Trump either.

33soul and 240 are both thinking Trump is a democrat running to 1) make the GOP look like shit 2) make sure hilary wins.   So far, he's done that. 

That's great about Coach, hahaha... Having a bad year  ;D ;D

I couldn't disagree more about Trump though. In my opinion it is the exact opposite.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2016, 09:21:26 PM »
That's great about Coach, hahaha... Having a bad year  ;D ;D

I couldn't disagree more about Trump though. In my opinion it is the exact opposite.

If Trump wins, I'm excited - he's an alex jones protege, and a big 911 truther.  Ari Fleischer, 911/white house mouthpiece for bush, called Trump a 911 truther. 

Trump will have a boring morning and just leak the 911 files for laughs.  that'll be awesome.

If he loses, I'm convinced he's doing it on purpose.  He's continually said bonehead things at the PRECISE time it benefits hilary.   Conservative columnist George WIll also called Trump a Dem plant.    I'll bump the threads where many are saying it.  I think it's a real possibility.

Bill clinton called turmp a few days before he announced and "encouraged him to get more involved in the political process".  Also, hilary sat front row at turmp's wedding.

Trump was an ardent hilary supporter UNTIL she lost the primary to obama - at which point Trump jumped to mccain and shit on obama for 8 years.

I'm thinking it's a real possibility.  He doesn't want to win - he wants to ruin top repub contenders, then scuttle away.   We'll see if this is the case.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2016, 09:35:38 PM »
If Trump wins, I'm excited - he's an alex jones protege, and a big 911 truther.  Ari Fleischer, 911/white house mouthpiece for bush, called Trump a 911 truther. 

Trump will have a boring morning and just leak the 911 files for laughs.  that'll be awesome.

If he loses, I'm convinced he's doing it on purpose.  He's continually said bonehead things at the PRECISE time it benefits hilary.   Conservative columnist George WIll also called Trump a Dem plant.    I'll bump the threads where many are saying it.  I think it's a real possibility.

Bill clinton called turmp a few days before he announced and "encouraged him to get more involved in the political process".  Also, hilary sat front row at turmp's wedding.

Trump was an ardent hilary supporter UNTIL she lost the primary to obama - at which point Trump jumped to mccain and shit on obama for 8 years.

I'm thinking it's a real possibility.  He doesn't want to win - he wants to ruin top repub contenders, then scuttle away.   We'll see if this is the case.

I know what you're saying, but he says these things because he actually is a boss and doesn't hold his tongue and he shouldn't. They're not really bone head things to say, they're just the kind of dumb comments Ron Paul made that you know won't go over well.

His ego is huge, he's not the kind of guy that could be a plant.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2016, 09:39:22 PM »
I know what you're saying, but he says these things because he actually is a boss and doesn't hold his tongue and he shouldn't. They're not really bone head things to say, they're just the kind of dumb comments Ron Paul made that you know won't go over well.

His ego is huge, he's not the kind of guy that could be a plant.

UNLESS his ultimate goal is to give the nation 8 years of Hilary.

hilary is someone he's given a shitload of $ to.
Front row at his wedding.
Gave her props for years.  Played golf with Bill for years.

If hilary never loses to obama in 2008, it's likely Trump continues supporting her.

The things he attacks hilary for - being cheated in, for all these vince foster CTs...

The way he attacks certain groups in rotation, the way he does it after key endorsements, the way he knocked hilary email off the news today comparing his jewish star retweet to disney's Frozen...

Each week, I see trump snatch defeat from jaws of victory.   Underperforming.  And doing this AFTER he so artfully dismantled the greatest GOP field in history in the primaries.

It just doesn't make sense.  He's a brilliant man - no way he gets this inept the moment he wins the primary after being a master during the primaries.

Ive' posted on getbig back in 2011 that I think Trump is a dem plant.  I still think so.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2016, 09:42:09 PM »
UNLESS his ultimate goal is to give the nation 8 years of Hilary.

hilary is someone he's given a shitload of $ to.
Front row at his wedding.
Gave her props for years.  Played golf with Bill for years.

If hilary never loses to obama in 2008, it's likely Trump continues supporting her.

The things he attacks hilary for - being cheated in, for all these vince foster CTs...

The way he attacks certain groups in rotation, the way he does it after key endorsements, the way he knocked hilary email off the news today comparing his jewish star retweet to disney's Frozen...

Each week, I see trump snatch defeat from jaws of victory.   Underperforming.  And doing this AFTER he so artfully dismantled the greatest GOP field in history in the primaries.

It just doesn't make sense.  He's a brilliant man - no way he gets this inept the moment he wins the primary after being a master during the primaries.

Ive' posted on getbig back in 2011 that I think Trump is a dem plant.  I still think so.

Great points, but completely out of the realm of possibility IMO. He is actually working 24/7, his kids are, Newt (who we know would know better) is. Such a huge ruse it would make him look like a giant bitch and he would be well aware of that.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2016, 09:45:29 PM »
Great points, but completely out of the realm of possibility IMO. He is actually working 24/7, his kids are, Newt (who we know would know better) is. Such a huge ruse it would make him look like a giant bitch and he would be well aware of that.

Alvin Greene was a plant who ran in 2012 to fck up the senate race.  Tested, and it worked ;)

Trump is 70 and not worth as much as he claimed (10 billion, his words).

TrumpTV will be a wild success once this ends, the anti-politician network.  Plans are already in place.  and hilary will probably toss him some building work ;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2016, 09:46:22 PM »
Alvin Greene was a plant who ran in 2012 to fck up the senate race.  Tested, and it worked ;)

Trump is 70 and not worth as much as he claimed (10 billion, his words).

TrumpTV will be a wild success once this ends, the anti-politician network.  Plans are already in place.  and hilary will probably toss him some building work ;)

Sounds overly elaborate but I'll keep this in mind! You do have a solid track record!
S

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2016, 06:39:53 PM »

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2016, 01:39:45 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/10/bin-ladens-son-threatens-revenge-against-us.html

This Is Why You Take Out Their Whole Families! Loose Ends Lead To More Terrorism.

Seems 240 Isn't Back To Answer This Post!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2016, 02:07:34 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/10/bin-ladens-son-threatens-revenge-against-us.html

This Is Why You Take Out Their Whole Families! Loose Ends Lead To More Terrorism.

what age do they cut it off?   18+?

Also, a bad guy "vows" to so something... we have getbiggers vow to do shit daily.  One doesn't get elected these days without "vowing" to do some insane shit.   

our military has said they won't 'take out' families to punish terrorists.   President Trump may be holding his junk in his hand on that one.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2016, 05:32:21 PM »
what age do they cut it off?   18+?

Also, a bad guy "vows" to so something... we have getbiggers vow to do shit daily.  One doesn't get elected these days without "vowing" to do some insane shit.   

our military has said they won't 'take out' families to punish terrorists.   President Trump may be holding his junk in his hand on that one.

Kill Every Member Of Their Families, And They Can't Come Back To Get Revenge. Muslims Are Subhuman Animals, That Practice Human Sacrifice To Their Filthy, Disgusting, God Allah. They Have Declared War On Humanity As Their Religious Goal, And Killing Every Single One Of The Worthless Muslim Bastards Is The Only Solution, And That Includes Killing All Their Stupid, Ugly Children Too.