Author Topic: Getting blood work done or keeping an eye on blood pressure?  (Read 8357 times)

dfresh

• Getbig III
Re: more important...blood work or blood pressure?
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2012, 04:17:16 PM »
just common sense bro....
 ;)

NOT the way i think lol!

being new to hormones i worry about EVERYTHING...i admit it

but i dont do anything detrimental to my health...i mean unless occasional binge drinking and smoking weed is considered that bad ;D....but if thats all i do, i dont see that as being all that bad to my health

and im not looking for an easy way out or anything like some seem to think, but if i got a DOCTOR telling me dont worry too much about blood work etc then i sure as hell am gonna get at least a little cocky haha ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2012, 04:41:42 PM »
NOT the way i think lol!

being new to hormones i worry about EVERYTHING...i admit it

but i dont do anything detrimental to my health...i mean unless occasional binge drinking and smoking weed is considered that bad ;D....but if thats all i do, i dont see that as being all that bad to my health

and im not looking for an easy way out or anything like some seem to think, but if i got a DOCTOR telling me dont worry too much about blood work etc then i sure as hell am gonna get at least a little cocky haha ;D
dude.... look at the Rolling Stones and go and tell me drugs are bad for a person!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2012, 05:14:00 PM »
dude.... look at the Rolling Stones and go and tell me drugs are bad for a person!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

i take it they(like most from that era) were on loads of good stuff haha ;D

serious question btw... im 23 so they were a little before my time :D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2012, 06:33:00 AM »
i take it they(like most from that era) were on loads of good stuff haha ;D

serious question btw... im 23 so they were a little before my time :D
lol i am 32 , also before my time... but they still rock!! legends!
anyway my point was , and still is.... just use common sense.... lol...
steroids when used smart will not harm you...
being a pro, health comes second... it's all about choices....

having said that most guys are know are still fine.... and i knew some big abusers.... hell little old me used a fair bit of PED's lol...
and in the late 90's early 2000's alot of the top bb's in the netherlands were friends or collegues of mine....i little gym way up North lol.... the dutchies here will know what i am talking about;)

most went NABBA ... Universe, these kinds of shows.... as ifbb was and is not very smart for euro guys....
some big, big dudes.... 6'1 140 kilo off season and 120 on stage....another one 6'5, 150 kilo offseason and 126 on stage...
also a lot of light heavies.... all top 3 at nabba Universe....
and these dudes also LOVED the Rave Party's here in the Netherlands.. lol  big drug users....
i am talking XTC, GHB, COKE... also before training.... a little COKE....

my buddy who i am still helping was a ifbb world championship competitor... but got screwed over once so badly!!!! he never wants to compete for ifbb again.... he took 3rd place once... but was stripped of his placing due to diuretics use.... the egyptian fella also failed the test but was not stripped of his title.... why o why??? and these egyptian dudes also loved snorting coke btw.... lol...

anyway i am rambling again lol... but most of these dudes are ok!!! 1 had hart problems, but he knew that his whole life... he had the same thing Arnold had done... a new valve...
another one got killed, shot by his friend..... during a drugdeal... lol.... huge basterd! 6'2 and 130 kilos... legit 55 cm arms.... did not help him dodging bullets though  ;D ;D ;D
and this is all almost a decade ago.... most are retired now, but still training and using....just not that extreme anymore....
some people can think i do not know what i am talking about , but i do.... and i just call it like i see it....
like i said , i CHOSE not to compete....anymore... as i saw the cult how it was.... in the late 90's it was allready very , very corrupted....
look at the details above..... and tell me steroids are the problem.... what you see is???
narcotics! drugdealing! violence! criminals! killing! and i am not even telling the stories about the woman.... lol....

Be Happy,
Optimus

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2012, 08:00:52 AM »

having said that most guys are know are still fine.... and i knew some big abusers.... hell little old me used a fair bit of PED's lol...
and in the late 90's early 2000's alot of the top bb's in the netherlands were friends or collegues of mine....i little gym way up North lol.... the dutchies here will know what i am talking about;)

most went NABBA ... Universe, these kinds of shows.... as ifbb was and is not very smart for euro guys....
some big, big dudes.... 6'1 140 kilo off season and 120 on stage....another one 6'5, 150 kilo offseason and 126 on stage...
and these dudes also LOVED the Rave Party's here in the Netherlands.. lol  big drug users....

my buddy who i am still helping was a ifbb world championship competitor... but got screwed over once so badly!!!! he never wants to compete for ifbb again.... he took 3rd place once... but was stripped of his placing due to diuretics use.... the egyptian fella also failed the test but was not stripped of his title.... why o why??? and these egyptian dudes also loved snorting coke btw.... lol...

anyway i am rambling again lol... but most of these dudes are ok!!! 1 had hart problems, but he knew that his whole life... he had the same thing Arnold had done... a new valve...
another one got killed, shot by his friend..... during a drugdeal... lol.... huge basterd! 6'2 and 130 kilos... legit 55 cm arms.... did not help him dodging bullets though  ;D ;D ;D
and this is all almost a decade ago.... most are retired now, but still training and using....just not that extreme anymore....
some people can think i do not know what i am talking about , but i do.... and i just call it like i see it....
like i said , i CHOSE not to compete....anymore... as i saw the cult how it was.... in the late 90's it was allready very , very corrupted....
look at the details above..... and tell me steroids are the problem.... what you see is???
narcotics! drugdealing! violence! criminals! killing! and i am not even telling the stories about the woman.... lol....

yea bro im not looking to go pro and get as massive as possible. i mean eventually i'll probably venture up to 2g of gear a week....maybe, but i have not and will not get caught up with drugs/alcohol and have it change my life...call it cliche but its something i pride myself in never getting involved with, yes ive tried stuff, and i still drink here and there, but you know what im saying....IM NOT AN ABUSER/ADDICT!

as i've said before steroids will my drug ;D....and of course i'll still drink here and there but no more than 1-2 a week if that. thanks again for keeping it real with me brotha

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2012, 09:10:38 AM »

Tell the stories! Bring it on!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2012, 09:59:23 AM »
Tell the stories! Bring it on!
well...
if you think male top bb are sick.....
females are even worse.... of all the females i knew... 80% had eating disorders.....
they all got passed around from one bb to another...lol! orgies.... whatever...
in the end, everybody was fucking everybody....
most are very disturbed , insecure , and unstable people really....
also behind the scenes at shows.... the males usually were cool with each other.... but females....  :-X
also these females stop at nothing to achieve a 1st place... fucking male judges....or supplement company owners....  
and even fitness level... means:
primo, clen, t3, winnie, rec drugs ofcourse.... all kinds of "fatburners" which usually means amfetamines....
i would never EVER date some fitness whore.....90% are all the same.... sick in the head!
you should get your woman as far away from bodybuilding/fitness as possible....

once in the gym i used to work out... there was this bb... a champ... he and is new girl.. a "fitness" competitor.... well they were there to train.... after working out we would all sit and drink some coffee at the bar.... always was very nice....great atmosphere....
well after like 30 minutes they left and said goodbye.... but i was not looking at them at the moment... and i heard a deep voice saying "goodbye"... so i said see ya tomorrow bro! only to find out it was his new bitch that said "goodbye" with a deep and manly voice.... sounded more manly then him!! lololol!!
Be Happy,
Optimus

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2012, 04:24:39 AM »
well...
if you think male top bb are sick.....
females are even worse.... of all the females i knew... 80% had eating disorders.....
they all got passed around from one bb to another...lol! orgies.... whatever...
in the end, everybody was fucking everybody....
most are very disturbed , insecure , and unstable people really....
also behind the scenes at shows.... the males usually were cool with each other.... but females....  :-X
also these females stop at nothing to achieve a 1st place... fucking male judges....or supplement company owners....  
and even fitness level... means:
primo, clen, t3, winnie, rec drugs ofcourse.... all kinds of "fatburners" which usually means amfetamines....
i would never EVER date some fitness whore.....90% are all the same.... sick in the head!
you should get your woman as far away from bodybuilding/fitness as possible....

once in the gym i used to work out... there was this bb... a champ... he and is new girl.. a "fitness" competitor.... well they were there to train.... after working out we would all sit and drink some coffee at the bar.... always was very nice....great atmosphere....
well after like 30 minutes they left and said goodbye.... but i was not looking at them at the moment... and i heard a deep voice saying "goodbye"... so i said see ya tomorrow bro! only to find out it was his new bitch that said "goodbye" with a deep and manly voice.... sounded more manly then him!! lololol!!

Gold, pure gold!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Getting blood work done or keeping an eye on blood pressure?
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2012, 04:26:34 AM »