Author Topic: Chicago 9/7 - Be careful  (Read 7505 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Chicago 9/7 - Be careful
« on: September 04, 2006, 05:37:12 PM »
Note: This is probably nothing but someone being paranoid, but hey, i'm passing it on.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-evac29.html

Thurs Sept 7 - Chicago is conducting terror drills and military units in the area are stocking up on supplies.   It's right before the 9/11 Anniversary.  Terror attacks are always *coincidentally* taking place the exact same time as terror drills.  Larry Silverstein recently bought the Sears Tower.  Being that the date is also 9/07 on Thursday which plays into the Illuminati numbers and a Lunar Eclipse to boot. 

if you're flying on Thursday or you live in Chi and work in anything important, be careful that morning.  Attacks usually happen between 8 and 10 am.  Note- this is probably nothing but overanalytical people on message boards with nothing to do but waste time--- but hey, if anything does happen, hopefully people will be a little more aware and alert that AM. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Chicago 9/7 - Be careful
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 09:06:34 PM »
2 of the worlds greatest skyscrapers were already claimed by this bullshit, if anything happens to the beloved sears tower, im going to go apeshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »
2 of the worlds greatest skyscrapers were already claimed by this bullshit, if anything happens to the beloved sears tower, im going to go apeshit.

keep in mind there is no solid evidence.  It's just that there are some people who follow media, military, and govt infrastructure actions to predict attacks.

FEMA arrived in NYC on 9/10 and sey up a camp down the street from the Twin Towers. 
=>
There is word that military and emergency personnel are taking unusually high levels of supplies this past weekend, and leave passes starting 9/7 have been cancelled.

The military had hijacking drills (planned for Oct but rescheduled for 9/11) the exact same time as the planes were hijacked that morning.  Same with 7/7 in England -> 3 subway bombings and one bus bomb drills were planned, coincidentally, on the same blocks where the real attacks happened.  What are the odds? LOL...
=>
There are terror attack drills planned in Chicago the morning of 9/7 this week.

The 4 weeks leading up to 911 had a massive bin laden news push, mlitary movie push, and the Afghan invasion plans were delivered the week before 911.
=>
The last month has been intense bin laden/al quida coverage, along with lots of iran bashing.  The news came out the other night that indeed, the Iran invasion plans are complete.

Silverstein paid 400M the WTC, then cashed a check for $3.5 billion later that year.  Nice turnaround, eh?
=> 
He paid $400M for the Sears Tower in 2004.  Anyone curious what this insurance policy looks like?

Finally, we really wanted to invade Afghan. and a fake attack let us do that.
=>
We really wanna invade iran.  A fake attack would let us do that.

yes, I'm a conspiracy nut and I hope I'm wrong as hell.  But if enough people read this, maybe it will be cancelled.  If enough people know about it then it happens, maybe people won't buy it as quick as they swallowed the 911 story.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 09:29:43 PM »
Also, Texas radio host Alex jones successfully predicted the 911 attacks on July 25, 2001.

On his radio/webcast show, he actually put up the White house' phone number and told Americans to call the White house and ask them to call off the false-flag (self-inflicted) attack in New york that were coming.  He also predicted that bin Laden would be blamed, that we'd be at war in a month (only took 3 weeks!) and that personal rights here would be tightened shortly thereafter (and the patriot act arrived right after 911!)

Alex went on record about 2 weeks ago to predict another false flag attack on a major US city, possibly involving nukes and possibly blaming Iran.  It was the first prediction he had made since the July 25/2001 prediction. 

He was right before.  I pray he's not right again :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 09:40:12 PM »
I'm quoting Dylan Avery here, as he posted this evening.  Dylan is the man who wrote and narrated the "Loose Change" 911 movie:

"9/11 + 911 days = 3/11
3/11 + 911 days = 9/7

this may be the big one.
"

Remember that the globalists are into numbers big time - 9/11, 3/11, 7/7... I'll say it again, feel free to mock me for being paranoid. But if we're talking about it, people are reading this and will remember it.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 09:44:40 PM »

Silverstein paid 400M the WTC, then cashed a check for $3.5 billion later that year.  Nice turnaround, eh?
=> 
He paid $400M for the Sears Tower in 2004.  Anyone curious what this insurance policy looks like?

playing fast and easy with the truth again, aren't we?

Silverstein doesn't own the Sears tower . . . he didn't pay $400 m for the Sears tower.

Are your eyes turning brown?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 09:46:50 PM »
playing fast and easy with the truth again, aren't we?
Silverstein doesn't own the Sears tower . . . he didn't pay $400 m for the Sears tower.
Are your eyes turning brown?

Why be insulting?  His group paid $800m for the lease and I believe he is a majority holder by 50.1%.  If I'm wrong, please post the correct numbers.  Don't be a cock.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 09:55:13 PM »
you're the one who is insulting your readers' intelligence w your preposterous posts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 09:59:26 PM »
you're the one who is insulting your readers' intelligence w your preposterous posts.

I made it abundantly clear that it was probably just speculation, that there was no evidence.  If I am wrong, so be it.  If I am right, and I help one more person keep his head down that day (including you) then it was worth it.

I know, if it's not on CNN you don't believe something to be true.  And this probably isn't.  But there were people who predicted 911 and no one listened.   Many now wish they had.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 10:08:00 PM »
Remember the "put options" that were placed on the airlines right before 911?  Recall that a put option is a bet that a stock will fall.  Right before 911, the put options were thru the roof:

On the day before 911-
United Airlines: put options were NINETY times average
American Airline: put options were SIXTY times average

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 10:10:39 PM »
This was friday's PUT options.  Lots of people beting that financial, investment, and insurance firms about about to take a shit.  Many times normal in some cases.  I wonder is this trend will continue this week?

kci = kinetic concepts (medical equipment co)
hal = haliburton
hrb = h and r block
cmi = cummins
axp = american express
new = new century financial
cof = capitol one
wm = washington mutual
bls = bell south
nly = annaly capitol
rai = reynolds
cnq = canadian natural resources
nyx = nyse

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 10:23:09 PM »
Why be insulting?  His group paid $800m for the lease and I believe he is a majority holder by 50.1%.  If I'm wrong, please post the correct numbers.  Don't be a cock.

quote for getbig posterity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 10:38:12 PM »
I posted some scary stuff that is going around right now.  Probably BS.  Feel free to ignore, mock, or maybe keep your eyes open.  Either way have a nice day.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 10:47:36 PM »
I posted some scary stuff that is going around right now. Probably BS.  Feel free to ignore, mock, or maybe keep your eyes open.  Either way have a nice day.

why so scared, 240? don't blame it on 9/11 and the govt. even before all this was a twinkle in your eye, you were posting pics of yourself w handguns and repeatedly telling people what you would do if attacked, and what your family has done to people . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2006, 10:56:55 PM »
The real question is, if there's even a .001% chance that something is gonna happen Thursday, wouldn't you prefer the info be out there? 

I think there should be a new 911 investigation.  Period.  That's the topic I love to discuss.  But when something like this comes along, maybe sharing the info isn't a terrible idea.

Really, I don't see why you get so upset about it.  Just looking out for my fellow man.  You would prefer to be close-minded, and put your head down and agree with everything you're told.  but I like to sometimes question things when they're fishy.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 11:15:20 PM »
The real question is, if there's even a .001% chance that something is gonna happen Thursday, wouldn't you prefer the info be out there? 

I think there should be a new 911 investigation.  Period.  That's the topic I love to discuss.  But when something like this comes along, maybe sharing the info isn't a terrible idea.

Really, I don't see why you get so upset about it.  Just looking out for my fellow man.  You would prefer to be close-minded, and put your head down and agree with everything you're told.  but I like to sometimes question things when they're fishy.

oh don't worry about me being upset . . . I find you by far the most entertaining poster on the board, and I strive to be entertaining in return. as I said when Ron was trying to clean up the boards, in antagonism (not a bad word in my book) one can find a very entertaining drama. so I strive to keep up my end of the bargain.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 11:24:04 PM »
I'm quoting Dylan Avery here, as he posted this evening.  Dylan is the man who wrote and narrated the "Loose Change" 911 movie:

"9/11 + 911 days = 3/11
3/11 + 911 days = 9/7

this may be the big one.
"

Remember that the globalists are into numbers big time - 9/11, 3/11, 7/7... I'll say it again, feel free to mock me for being paranoid. But if we're talking about it, people are reading this and will remember it.

ROFL you're an idiot!

1.25 * (182.2 * (2^2)) = 911!

WOAH! 1.25, 182.2 and 2 squared are EVIL!

الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 11:44:33 PM »
ROFL you're an idiot!

1.25 * (182.2 * (2^2)) = 911!

WOAH! 1.25, 182.2 and 2 squared are EVIL!

I don't buy into the numbers game either, but this quote came from Dylan Avery.

There are people out there who have pretty accurately predicted 'events'.  I can share the info if you want.  I admit, some of what they say is completely wrong.  But sometimes, they have proven to predict time and place of events.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 11:45:45 PM »
The Fishy thing is would you really let it happen again with such negative publicitiy....????
Watching The Haters

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 11:48:07 PM »
The Fishy thing is would you really let it happen again with such negative publicitiy....????

yeah... people are spreading the word about it... hopefully if enough people know, it won't happen.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 12:02:48 AM »
people are fucked

some tweakers prolly gonna try and do something its in 'morons' genes

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 12:05:45 AM »
people are fucked
some tweakers prolly gonna try and do something its in 'morons' genes

what do you mean?  They're building up a big military presence in Chicago for 7/7 drills.  You mean some idiot would hear this and try something? that'd be suicide.  The thinking, at least on the underground message boards, was that this buildup to an event was a lot like 911

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 12:22:16 AM »
what do you mean?  They're building up a big military presence in Chicago for 7/7 drills.  You mean some idiot would hear this and try something? that'd be suicide.  The thinking, at least on the underground message boards, was that this buildup to an event was a lot like 911

all i mean is that there are people in the world that would do something on these days...not nessercarily where you suggest or even of disastrous proportions...but just because there are dumbasses that think that way

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2006, 12:54:45 AM »
all i mean is that there are people in the world that would do something on these days...not nessercarily where you suggest or even of disastrous proportions...but just because there are dumbasses that think that way

perhaps.  anything can happen.  however since these things generally require longer planning, my guess is that they'd stick to their own plans, or go for the 9/11 date.  And they certainly wouldn't go after chicago with fema and half of the natty guard there lol...

this analysis is done by the watchdog groups which follow govt actions leading up to events in our history.   They've actually predicted dates, locations, and industry of *events* you see on the news.  Like when an oil refinery catches on fire from an accident - there are actually trails.  huge insider selling or putting the day before, or debt acquisition by the firm which goes bellyup as a result of the event.  Nothing terror - just financial.  And when the watchdog group goes to the media to predict the event, and are rejected - then the event happens as planned and a refinery goes up in smoke... i mean, that shit is hilarious, scary, and just mindboggling at the same time!

it's fascinating man. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2006, 02:41:02 AM »
perhaps.  anything can happen.  however since these things generally require longer planning, my guess is that they'd stick to their own plans, or go for the 9/11 date.  And they certainly wouldn't go after chicago with fema and half of the natty guard there lol...

this analysis is done by the watchdog groups which follow govt actions leading up to events in our history.   They've actually predicted dates, locations, and industry of *events* you see on the news.  Like when an oil refinery catches on fire from an accident - there are actually trails.  huge insider selling or putting the day before, or debt acquisition by the firm which goes bellyup as a result of the event.  Nothing terror - just financial.  And when the watchdog group goes to the media to predict the event, and are rejected - then the event happens as planned and a refinery goes up in smoke... i mean, that shit is hilarious, scary, and just mindboggling at the same time!

it's fascinating man. 

Got a link to any of that stuff?
HAHA, RON.....