Author Topic: Hunter Labrada - Is Hunter a wreck already? 2nd or 3rd tier?  (Read 7282 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Is Hunter a wreck already ??
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2020, 07:30:11 PM »
Cmon Earl. Don’t disappoint me here. You know better.

what am i wrong about?  there is more money in bodybuilding now than ever, ronnie was getting about 150k for his olympia wins now the winner gets over 400k

lee labrada to this day makes good money off of bodybuilding, how do you tell your son not to do what worked for you?

E
E

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2020, 08:39:46 PM »
what am i wrong about?  there is more money in bodybuilding now than ever, ronnie was getting about 150k for his olympia wins now the winner gets over 400k

lee labrada to this day makes good money off of bodybuilding, how do you tell your son not to do what worked for you?

E

He should have lived off his dad like his other kids did, wouldn’t have to risk your health doing it

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Re: Hunter Labrada 0 Is Hunter a wreck already? 2nd or 3rd tier?
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2020, 12:21:51 AM »
1996 just called.,.. They’d like their diuretic protocol back.

;D  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Hunter Labrada - Is Hunter a wreck already? 2nd or 3rd tier?
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2020, 02:03:33 AM »
2nd tier? 3rd tier? :-\

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDWwWuaDiFX/

Jeeze man, the kid, still in his twenties, enters his first pro show and wins and he's already washed up.

Only on GetBig.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2020, 02:06:23 AM »
Think about this. If parents were concerned about the health of their kids, and took a hard stance on health destrying drugs, they wouldn't ever tolerate ANY alcohol consumption by their kids as they become older and even as they were adults. But as we know that isn't a realistic demand, so they hope the kids don't become alkies.

I don't know Lee but I doubt Lee is pushing Hunter to do more and more drugs just to see his company grow. Do you think Lee is hovering over Hunter and his coach demanding them to increase the doses? I doubt hardcore bodybuilders are even the primary market for his supps.

The most knowledgeable guy on this board.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2020, 02:09:18 AM »
Great money, huh?  How much for the first place win for yesterday's contest?

And even  most "dime a dozen junkies" know better than to encourage putting poison in their children's bodies.

You think bbers get rich because of contest money? You obviously don't realize that a lot of bbers make a great living without ever have won show, In fact, a lot are rich without having ever competed. You haven't been paying attention, son.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2020, 02:13:52 AM »

E

You're not wrong about anything. It's just that some are clueless. BBers were getting rich even in the 1990s. In fact the top ones also made good livings on bbing alone during the 80s when both those eras had shit for prize money. Levrone was driving a Lambo during his prime even though he never won a show in years. You can say that he pissed his money away, and he did, but you still had to have money to piss away and to drive a Lambo. And with social media, more and more are getting rich just bbing and posting their own pics.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2020, 02:17:15 AM »

He should have lived off his dad like his other kids did, wouldn’t have to risk your health doing it

Yeah, what an idiot for wanting to do something that he loves and to be the best at it. Better to just exist safely and comfortably and spend your life feasting off the teat of the hard work and ambition of someone else. That's where true meaning, purpose, and fulfillment comes from.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2020, 02:45:41 AM »
You're not wrong about anything. It's just that some are clueless. BBers were getting rich even in the 1990s. In fact the top ones also made good livings on bbing alone during the 80s when both those eras had shit for prize money. Levrone was driving a Lambo during his prime even though he never won a show in years. You can say that he pissed his money away, and he did, but you still had to have money to piss away and to drive a Lambo. And with social media, more and more are getting rich just bbing and posting their own pics.
I think it was Shawn Ray that had a Lamborghini Diablo.

Saw Levrone in a NSX though.

They probably made alot of money. But most atletes, especially black, spends it all before retirement.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2020, 03:04:23 AM »
I think it was Shawn Ray that had a Lamborghini Diablo.

Saw Levrone in a NSX though.

They probably made alot of money. But most atletes, especially black, spends it all before retirement.

LOL! You're not suppose to say that.

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2020, 05:17:27 AM »
Jeeze man, the kid, still in his twenties, enters his first pro show and wins and he's already washed up.

Only on GetBig.

And Dallas was dead by 26 with a mess of a physique, what's your point?

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2020, 11:00:59 AM »
mr. olympia gets over 400k and that doesn't include appearances and endorsements

most of the elite ones are well off, or should be well off if they invested wisely

E

He didn’t win the Mr Olympia.  The Tampa pro paid him 10K.

He’s not going to endorse anything other than his family brand, which he shouldn’t.

I hope he stops with this contest and retains his health.  One day he can take over the family business without taking unnecessary risks.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2020, 11:04:34 AM »
You think bbers get rich because of contest money? You obviously don't realize that a lot of bbers make a great living without ever have won show, In fact, a lot are rich without having ever competed. You haven't been paying attention, son.

I pay attention plenty.  If you think there are many rich bodybuilders, some attention needs to be paid by you..... to reality.  Most are broke, dead, or earning a living elsewhere.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2020, 11:46:50 AM »
The newly-emerging and hot food-supplement market is where it’s at.

Hunter should create his own line.

No one’s ever done that.

Then others can get huge like he is.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2020, 11:49:01 AM »
Yeah, what an idiot for wanting to do something that he loves and to be the best at it. Better to just exist safely and comfortably and spend your life feasting off the teat of the hard work and ambition of someone else. That's where true meaning, purpose, and fulfillment comes from.

I mean, that’s what his other kids are doing  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2020, 09:09:28 PM »
And Dallas was dead by 26 with a mess of a physique, what's your point?

That compared to 99% of the bbers out there hoping to win the Olympia or be a top tier pro he is off to a very good start.

Dallas abused his body and died at an early age. What is your point? Are you implying that the winner of the Tampa pro has a mess of a physique by modern bbing standards and is on who way to an early death?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2020, 09:15:06 PM »
I pay attention plenty.  If you think there are many rich bodybuilders, some attention needs to be paid by you..... to reality.  Most are broke, dead, or earning a living elsewhere.

Really, can you post your evidence that most that have gone into pro bbing are broke, dead, or earning aliving elsewhere.

Now you pay attention closely. I'll type slow so you don't miss anything. No matter how you gauge a bber's life style and level of success this is an indisputable fact: there is no time even remotely close in history where bbers, and those in the fitness industry based on bbing, have ever been more successful, had more opportunities to get rich, than today. Again, not even close. There is more money and opportunities for budding bodybuilders on all levels to achieve financial success.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2020, 09:17:13 PM »
I mean, that’s what his other kids are doing  :D

Ah, so if that's what others are doing then that's what you should do, too. 

Now that's the way to live a fulfilling and purposeful life.

Is that how you live your life?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2020, 10:29:21 PM »
Ah, so if that's what others are doing then that's what you should do, too. 

Now that's the way to live a fulfilling and purposeful life.

Is that how you live your life?

Of course, I’m originally from Newport Beach, born to German immigrants

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2020, 05:51:33 AM »
Only on Getbig can you win your IFBB pro debut therefore qualifying for the Olympia at the age of 28 and be called a wreck  :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2020, 06:08:52 AM »
Bay no likey.  :(

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2020, 06:57:20 AM »
Really, can you post your evidence that most that have gone into pro bbing are broke, dead, or earning aliving elsewhere.

Now you pay attention closely. I'll type slow so you don't miss anything. No matter how you gauge a bber's life style and level of success this is an indisputable fact: there is no time even remotely close in history where bbers, and those in the fitness industry based on bbing, have ever been more successful, had more opportunities to get rich, than today. Again, not even close. There is more money and opportunities for budding bodybuilders on all levels to achieve financial success.
Geeze arrogant

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2020, 07:13:22 AM »
Only on Getbig can you win your IFBB pro debut therefore qualifying for the Olympia and be called a wreck  :D

X2 hilarious  :D

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2020, 07:14:18 AM »
Bay no likey.  :(

This is a great shot... He just needs to be a bit tighter and he can crack top ten at the Olympia.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2020, 07:17:29 AM »
KID looks good,his dad had a different structure/height base,so hunter really being bigger that way was going to eclipse his dads size easily,guy like sergio jr had more to climb to even to remotely close to doing his dads poses and look impressive in doing so as well.