Author Topic: True Adonis is running norwood 3+ balding coverup game  (Read 15107 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: True Adonis is running norwood 3+ balding coverup game
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2016, 11:11:29 AM »
According to the military I am ideal.

Enlist!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2016, 11:20:36 AM »
TA, are you still holding good size? Have you lost a lot of muscle?

I was 158 lbs there.

Still the same size.  Have not put on any muscle as I reached my limit years and years ago.  I do stay leaner than that at times.  I usually stay within a 20 lb range or so, so anywhere between 155 and 175, 155 obviously being shredded.

Does this answer your question?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2016, 11:45:15 AM »
I was 158 lbs there.

Still the same size.  Have not put on any muscle as I reached my limit years and years ago.  I do stay leaner than that at times.  I usually stay within a 20 lb range or so, so anywhere between 155 and 175, 155 obviously being shredded.

Yes, it does.

TA, if there was another Mr. Getbig competition, would you enter it?
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2016, 11:53:18 AM »
Yes, it does.

TA, if there was another Mr. Getbig competition, would you enter it?
What would be the point?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2016, 11:55:44 AM »
What would be the point?

Status and recognition.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2016, 11:56:07 AM »
Status and recognition.
I don't desire either of those things.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2016, 01:49:23 PM »

Why did you enter the first time?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2016, 02:05:32 PM »
I was 158 lbs there.

I have a question, TA.

Were you born that ugly, or did you work had dieting to become that visually repugnant?

Disqus

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2016, 02:12:12 PM »
According to the military I am ideal.

Lol! You could have commanded the other getbig commandos - soul crusher & coach is backs son

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2016, 02:42:49 PM »
Why did you enter the first time?
To use it as a deadline and for amusement.  At this point, it would cease to amuse me.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2016, 05:36:05 PM »

I lost most of my desire for fame or recognition years ago.
Maybe that comes with getting older?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2020, 06:51:59 AM »
Any recent shots?Did the Norwood reaper lay the final blow on this baldingcel?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2020, 08:45:46 AM »
So TA was losing his hair young?  I would have to look up what percentage of men lose their hair at certain ages.  I am grateful that I have not lost a follicle so far, but I'm lucky.  I have TONS of white hairs though.  Possibly thousands.  I don't know what the total hair count is, but I have a lot of white hair.  Maybe not quite enough for people to notice - even despite the contrast, my hair is still pretty dark, but I definitely have a massive number of white hairs.

If TA's hair loss stopped progressing at that point, he is still in a pretty good spot.

It blows my mind to think that certain people start losing their hair by the time they are finished puberty.  I have known some bodybuilders to lose their hair earlier than they otherwise would have - and then there are men like Gunter Schlierkamp whose hair seemed to be immune to falling out, regardless of bodybuilding hormones he may have used.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2020, 08:56:53 AM »
So TA was losing his hair young?  I would have to look up what percentage of men lose their hair at certain ages.  I am grateful that I have not lost a follicle so far, but I'm lucky.  I have TONS of white hairs though.  Possibly thousands.  I don't know what the total hair count is, but I have a lot of white hair.  Maybe not quite enough for people to notice - even despite the contrast, my hair is still pretty dark, but I definitely have a massive number of white hairs.

If TA's hair loss stopped progressing at that point, he is still in a pretty good spot.

It blows my mind to think that certain people start losing their hair by the time they are finished puberty.  I have known some bodybuilders to lose their hair earlier than they otherwise would have - and then there are men like Gunter Schlierkamp whose hair seemed to be immune to falling out, regardless of bodybuilding hormones he may have used.
I have a friend that went bald in high school.  I still have a full head of hair but my dad went bald after 50 so who knows.  If I go bald I will wear a Steven Seagal wig or a toupee like Frank Reynolds in It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2020, 07:34:35 PM »

70% of guys are balding by the time they turn 35

E
E

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2020, 07:43:02 PM »

I’m approaching 40 and haven’t experienced hair loss at all, hope it stays this way. Seems blondes lose their hair quicker, hopefully not the case here

Gunter has lost considerable amount of hair since his day’s competing, hairline has receded a lot, he’s also 49/50 years old which is the norm, he still looks real good shape though

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2020, 07:45:52 PM »
TA’s hairline seems high and hair was already thin in his teens and early 20’s. A sign of balding was in his genetics early on, wouldn’t be surprised he’s at Jason Statham or the rock baldness now

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2020, 09:03:36 PM »
TA’s hairline seems high and hair was already thin in his teens and early 20’s. A sign of balding was in his genetics early on, wouldn’t be surprised he’s at Jason Statham or the rock baldness now

Hulkamania cut fo sho.