Author Topic: Blast from the Past  (Read 6191 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Blast from the Past
« on: January 18, 2006, 12:31:01 PM »
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Blast from the Past
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 02:00:35 PM »
Yes, but I think that this one is Shawn. This fits him to a T.  ;D

"Way Too Good to be in Our Peasant Sport

To be honest, this is a man I never expected to be in the Pool. He has carefully portrayed himself as a wealthy, intelligent, sophisticated, mannered, debonaire gentleman – clouds above the average uncouth mongrels that are his fellow competitors. This fellow has one of the best physiques in history, and has placed top three in the Olympia on many occasions, yet he isn't well-liked in the sport at all. His habit of talking trash and bashing his fellow pro's has nearly gotten him beaten up badly more than once.

Most of the guys who frequently make up the top seven at the Mr. Olympia hate his guts and would love to smack the ever-present smug look off his face. What has saved him from many an ass-whupping is the assurance that he would be on the phone to a lawyer in no time flat to file a lawsuit. As suave as this dude pretends to be, he apparently isn't too bright about his steroid use.

The amounts used are high, and he does nothing to detoxify his liver. Now he has serious liver problems. Some have commented on his jaundiced yellow eyes at times, which would be enough to scare the average bodybuilder out of his current bad habits. I always thought this guy, who has been a pro since the age of 22, knew better than to be so reckless with his body. Now that we discover the intelligence was just an act, he's made his way onto our happy little Dead Pool. I bet he's got a hell of a collection of tailored suits for his family to choose when it's time to bury him."

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 02:09:31 PM »
Dopeman is probably Chris Cormier and Shawn is the "way to pleasant for this sport" guy. Worlds strongest BB is definately Kovacs. I don't know who "Smiley Von Chump" is. Anyone?
The Doc
The Dude Abides

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 02:13:10 PM »
I didn't know Shawn had liver problems. Not surprised I just wasn't aware of that.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 02:16:44 PM »
I didn't know Shawn had liver problems. Not surprised I just wasn't aware of that.
nope me neither
bodybuildersreality.com

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 03:27:27 PM »
Frankenmonster (PAUL DILLET)

Biff Strong (CRAIG TITUS)

Francine Freakazoid ?

Dopeman (CHRIS CORMIER)

Crocodile Dumbdee (LEE PREIST)

World's Strongest Bodybuilder (GREG KOVACS)

Way Too Good to be in Our Peasant Sport (SHAWN RAY)
-though the description doesn't sound like his behaviour

Smiley Von Crump (RICO McCLINTON or CHRIS COOK maybe)

Huey, Dewey, and Louie (?)

Mister Sister (NICOLE BASS)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 03:35:04 PM »
I present to you Francine Freakazoid, better known as Colette Guimond. I'll post a better pic of her legs if I can find one. Tre, you out there?   ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 03:53:12 PM »
The guy that writes those always came off as a jealous little bitch to me. I mean how the hell does he know what these people take. He goes into specifics on dosages which not even someones dealer would know.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 04:55:22 PM »
I present to you Francine Freakazoid, better known as Colette Guimond. I'll post a better pic of her legs if I can find one. Tre, you out there?   ;D

yuk...

a juiced up frenchie wench with goggles on....

nice

::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 06:06:47 PM »
Yes, but I think that this one is Shawn. This fits him to a T.  ;D

"Way Too Good to be in Our Peasant Sport

To be honest, this is a man I never expected to be in the Pool. He has carefully portrayed himself as a wealthy, intelligent, sophisticated, mannered, debonaire gentleman – clouds above the average uncouth mongrels that are his fellow competitors. This fellow has one of the best physiques in history, and has placed top three in the Olympia on many occasions, yet he isn't well-liked in the sport at all. His habit of talking trash and bashing his fellow pro's has nearly gotten him beaten up badly more than once.

Most of the guys who frequently make up the top seven at the Mr. Olympia hate his guts and would love to smack the ever-present smug look off his face. What has saved him from many an ass-whupping is the assurance that he would be on the phone to a lawyer in no time flat to file a lawsuit. As suave as this dude pretends to be, he apparently isn't too bright about his steroid use.

The amounts used are high, and he does nothing to detoxify his liver. Now he has serious liver problems. Some have commented on his jaundiced yellow eyes at times, which would be enough to scare the average bodybuilder out of his current bad habits. I always thought this guy, who has been a pro since the age of 22, knew better than to be so reckless with his body. Now that we discover the intelligence was just an act, he's made his way onto our happy little Dead Pool. I bet he's got a hell of a collection of tailored suits for his family to choose when it's time to bury him."

The only thing missing is the mention of Tranny loving......
HAHA, RON.....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 06:23:38 PM »
The only thing missing is the mention of Tranny loving......

Your justa askin to be deleted aren't ya.  ;)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 06:57:27 PM »
Its always nice when people are talking, Good or Bad.
Its when they stop talking that we realize there is a problem.
Ah, for the record I havenever had problems with my health as a result of Bbing.
Let's get it Started yea................. ;D

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 07:32:01 PM »

Colette is NOT Francine Freakazoid.

Quote from the article:

"You've come a long way, baby! Francine is a Canadian transplant to Los Angeles who chooses not to compete, instead wanting to be known as the thickest female bodybuilder ever. At 5-6 and a very hard 230 pounds, I have a feeling she may have already earned this distinction, though the recognition will be slow to come."

Colette is not 5'6" ... not even close. She is 5'0", 5'1" tops (I stood next to her at the weigh-in at this year's nationals) and 165lbs in contest shape... so probably 190 off-season. Or it IS her, but they got her stats wrong.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 07:37:54 PM »
Colette is NOT Francine Freakazoid.

Quote from the article:

"You've come a long way, baby! Francine is a Canadian transplant to Los Angeles who chooses not to compete, instead wanting to be known as the thickest female bodybuilder ever. At 5-6 and a very hard 230 pounds, I have a feeling she may have already earned this distinction, though the recognition will be slow to come."

Colette is not 5'6" ... not even close. She is 5'0", 5'1" tops (I stood next to her at the weigh-in at this year's nationals) and 165lbs in contest shape... so probably 190 off-season. Or it IS her, but they got her stats wrong.

I've stood next to her too and your right she's short. I think they got her stats wrong. She lost part of her shoulder to an infection and they also make reference to that.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 07:39:43 PM »
I've stood next to her too and your right she's short. I think they got her stats wrong. She lost part of her shoulder to an infection and they also make reference to that.

Yes, that's true. I noticed it, and it was confirmed later on. When I read that portion of the article I clicked, just like you did.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 02:11:14 AM »

World's Strongest Bodybuilder

Yes, Goliath here has been in the Pool before, and he seems to be chugging along just fine. But for how long? Let me comment, if I may, on his billing as being the world's strongest bodybuilder. (I know I'm off the subject) The dude gets up to four bills, and everyone gushes over how he can incline press 600 pounds on a Smith Machine. Do the math. That's like a 200-pound bodybuilder using 300 pounds. Guess what? I know plenty of guys that can do that. Only they weren't born with big, clunky, mutant genetics that let them grow to 400 pounds.

Okay, let's get to the stack, jack. Mongo puts away an entire box of GH a week (that's 18 IU a day), plus various and sundry anabolics totaling up to ten thousand milligrams a week. Shazam! I suppose someone of that size would need to use a higher amount than your average lifter, but who can possibly need an entire ten grams? O-oh, almost forgot. Big boy also slams a sizeable amount of Nubain to numb the constant pain of life as the world's biggest sideshow freak.