Author Topic: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS  (Read 33711 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2014, 04:39:54 AM »
watched the james foloey execution video in full on live leaks now

it doesn't show the whole thing.

this one is actually VERY mild compared to the shit ISIS has been releasing

but here is my point; here is what i know,and  i have a serious opinion on these ISIS extremist type of death videos

I feel we SHOULD watch them

to realize what kind of fucking scum we have out there

to get a literal grip on what is TRULY going on.

because it is not easy to watch

but man you come off a hell of a lot more humble and knowledgable

I agree with you, the public should be really watching these videos. I mean, everyone knows about the beheading and execution videos but most people wouldn't have the stomach to watch them.
This is real life, this is what these dogs are doing over there. There will be much less sympathy for them if people see the war crimes they are committing but when it comes to libtards you're just wasting your time, nothing will ever make them see sense.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2014, 04:54:28 AM »
watched the james foloey execution video in full on live leaks now

it doesn't show the whole thing.

this one is actually VERY mild compared to the shit ISIS has been releasing

but here is my point; here is what i know,and  i have a serious opinion on these ISIS extremist type of death videos

I feel we SHOULD watch them

to realize what kind of fucking scum we have out there

to get a literal grip on what is TRULY going on.

because it is not easy to watch

but man you come off a hell of a lot more humble and knowledgable
Of course we should watch it, get to know the enemy.  But the libtards want to censor it as it might smash their ignorance into a  thousand bits.  Can you imagine the psychological fallout after realising you have been supporting these Islamists for decades and then realising, OH SHIT, this is the side I am on.  It would absolutely devastate a libtards psyche if he had to face what it is he has been supporting all this time.
V

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2014, 05:40:34 AM »
Dont want to start an argument but couldnt we have said carpet bomb the IRA?

You mean carpet bomb the North or the South of Ireland? Really good idea seeing as how many British people live here  ::)

You do realise that over half the population of the North is British, right?

You do also realise that millions of dollars/euros of money for IRA guns and ammo and bombs came from Americans? They had a lot of support at one time although it was misguided.

And go fuck yourself too.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2014, 05:45:08 AM »
Funny how it's ok to america to invade and destroy and kill civilians from many countries but when Russia gives their support to Crimeans pro-russia they are sanctionned.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2014, 05:47:15 AM »

You mean carpet bomb the North or the South of Ireland? Really good idea seeing as how many British people live here  ::)

You do also realise that millions of dollars/euros of money for IRA guns and ammo and bombs came from Americans? They had a lot of support at one time although it was misguided.

You are right.  I personally know a few older guys who financially and physically supported the IRA in the 80's.   They spent their summers in Northern Ireland while in college.
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2014, 05:54:10 AM »
You are right.  I personally know a few older guys who financially and physically supported the IRA in the 80's.   They spent their summers in Northern Ireland while in college.

Yeah, and apparently in the bars in New York, Chicago and Boston a lot of money was raised. Anyway, we're getting off point here we're not talking about Irish terrorists we're talking about ragheads.

Simon is right though, the UK could have just nuked Ireland sure. They'd have got loads of Western support especially from the US where there's only like 40 million Irish-Americans and a shitload of Irish-American politicians and senators who'd have no problem with the UK bombing their cousins/relatives  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2014, 05:57:37 AM »
Yeah, and apparently in the bars in New York, Chicago and Boston a lot of money was raised. Anyway, we're getting off point here we're not talking about Irish terrorists we're talking about ragheads.

Simon is right though, the UK could have just nuked Ireland sure. They'd have got loads of Western support especially from the US where there's only like 40 million Irish-Americans and a shitload of Irish-American politicians and senators who'd have no problem with the UK bombing their cousins/relatives  ::)

A lot of money raise in Union Halls, my Hibernian brotha.  I must admit I've sang A Nation Once Again a few times myself.  One of the major differences is that the Northern Ireland conflict is localized.   The IRA posed no threat to anyone outside Northern Ireland.
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2014, 05:59:33 AM »
anyway back on topic... i just hope they get that Bastard who cut his head off.

Simple Simon

« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2014, 05:59:42 AM »

Thats not what I meant, I was getting at the "lets just bomb it that'll solve the problem" type approach.
There were a lot of people at the time of the troubles in Ireland with that type of approach.
We also had the differing approach of, "lets just pull the troops out and let them kill each other"

Neither solves the problem

No offence intended.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2014, 06:01:11 AM »
anyway back on topic... i just hope they get that Bastard who cut his head off.

I'm stealing this pic, Donny.  Very cool and very true.
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2014, 06:02:25 AM »
A lot of money raise in Union Halls, my Hibernian brotha.  I must admit I've sang A Nation Once Again a few times myself.  One of the major differences is that the Northern Ireland conflict is localized.   The IRA posed no threat to anyone outside Northern Ireland.
hoho....ho... they Bombed Germany too. you dreaming or what ? Could post a few things on this but i don´t want to get into this. Only a few on here really know about what went on. Stick to the Topic at hand not this.

Simple Simon

« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2014, 06:03:49 AM »

Colin Parry might argue that with you.
http://www.foundation4peace.org

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2014, 06:04:10 AM »
I'm stealing this pic, Donny.  Very cool and very true.
This too .. he was called a Racist but was a man of vision.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2014, 06:07:12 AM »
This too .. he was called a Racist but was a man of vision.

Very true.  I must concede that I know only a little about the conflict, most of which is Irish American propaganda. I should have said the conflict in Northern Ireland doesn't have as much of a global impact as the one in the Middle East. No offense to anyone.  I appreciate the link, Simon.  I will read it.
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2014, 06:08:13 AM »
Thats not what I meant, I was getting at the "lets just bomb it that'll solve the problem" type approach.
There were a lot of people at the time of the troubles in Ireland withe that type of approach.
We also had the differing approach of, "lets just pull the troops out and let them kill each other"

Neither solves the problem

No offence intended.

Sorry, I took it the wrong way.  :)
I see what you mean and it's not reasonable of me to say "let's just bomb them into oblivion" because it's always much more complicated than that.
It's just that they're two completely different things. These radical Muslims are much more dangerous because they're fighting in the name of their God and wanna kill all infidels throughout the globe whereas the IRA were really looking for the 6 counties up North from the UK and don't even go to fucking mass only at Christmas and Easter  :D (and the odd wedding and communion)

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2014, 06:10:10 AM »
A lot of money raise in Union Halls, my Hibernian brotha.  I must admit I've sang A Nation Once Again a few times myself.  One of the major differences is that the Northern Ireland conflict is localized.   The IRA posed no threat to anyone outside Northern Ireland.

well they did bomb the UK a good few times as well though

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2014, 06:11:35 AM »
Sorry, I took it the wrong way.  :)
I see what you mean and it's not reasonable of me to say "let's just bomb them into oblivion" because it's always much more complicated than that.
It's just that they're two completely different things. These radical Muslims are much more dangerous because they're fighting in the name of their God and wanna kill all infidels throughout the globe whereas the IRA were really looking for the 6 counties up North from the UK and don't even go to fucking mass only at Christmas and Easter  :D (and the odd wedding and communion)
I´m sure Big Dave would buy me a Beer anytime.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2014, 06:13:43 AM »
Most people over there were nice people. I do not dislike the Irish. Just the small %.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2014, 06:15:14 AM »
I´m sure Big Dave would buy me a Beer anytime.

I would of course!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2014, 06:20:30 AM »

...  and the IRA were not gang raping women and children and then beheading them...
Ψ

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2014, 06:21:39 AM »
The guy is so calm.  No blood visible as he starts cutting.  Why not show the whole thing?

Fake.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2014, 06:22:47 AM »
I would of course! Tell me about the Germany bombings? We're derailing the thread...you obviously dislike ragheads more, yes? Yes??  ;D
They did car bombs here to Married British Army Personnel. It was standard even in Germany to look under your Car and check for a device. The normal civilian would not understand this. it was taken serious. i remember in 87 being on a foot Patrol in Londonderry..Derry for you Irish and squating in a fire position and an old Guy came up to me and just touched my shoulder. small things you remember. Not all hated us. Dave if i could i would exterminate all these Rag Heads who hate us ALL..we must unite on this one. they are Vermin..Evil Rats.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2014, 06:23:35 AM »
Imagine if it was Obama...  he'd be crying and squealing like a girl.
Ψ

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2014, 06:32:10 AM »
So the media who uses cameras for their living sends us grainy footage yet this ISIS has HD 4K quality videos.  Um  yeah  ::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 20, 2014, 06:35:35 AM »
Funny how it's ok to america to invade and destroy and kill civilians from many countries but when Russia gives their support to Crimeans pro-russia they are sanctionned.

Democracy is only accepted when it's favorable to U.S foreign policy, otherwise it's rejected.