Author Topic: DID WE "REALLY" LAND ON THE MOON  (Read 2002 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: DID WE "REALLY" LAND ON THE MOON
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2007, 11:09:53 PM »
Well, some of the astronauts who have been to the moon are still alive... Oddly enough... They are the people I'm going to believe... Until one of them says, it was a haox, I've gotta go with it...

Interestingly, they benefit MOST from being the guys who went to the moon and therefore would be the LAST people to admit it was staged even if the rest of the world says it was.  They have a place in history, global recognition, and a nice pension.  Plus they've all lived to be 70 or 80, so ya know they have decent health care.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2007, 11:14:05 PM »
Interestingly, they benefit MOST from being the guys who went to the moon and therefore would be the LAST people to admit it was staged even if the rest of the world says it was.  They have a place in history, global recognition, and a nice pension.  Plus they've all lived to be 70 or 80, so ya know they have decent health care.

Sure, they do ok, but if they wrote a book, produced a movie, and did all of that, they'd have a LOT more money.

Also, I've consulted at NASA... I've seen the data from the missions... I've seen pieces of what they claim is moon rock... I've looked at the stuff they have about it.

I have to go with them on that it's true... I just do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2007, 11:17:47 PM »
the president of NASA took a trip to antarctica one year before the mission and brought back a bunch of rock samples.  Also he resigned one day before teh Apollo launch, oddly enough.

i dont' know that it's faked.  My suspicion is that some was theater.  The photos with the doubled backdrop, and the pics with the fudged crosshairs show there was some photochopping back then.  And the PSIs don't add up on the suits - they should have looked like staypuft up there. 

No one died, so I don't care if it was staged or not.  It did put the US in an advantageous position for the upcoming cold war 70s/80s.  If Russia had faked it, THEY would be ruling the world right now. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2007, 11:24:33 PM »
the president of NASA took a trip to antarctica one year before the mission and brought back a bunch of rock samples.  Also he resigned one day before teh Apollo launch, oddly enough.

i dont' know that it's faked.  My suspicion is that some was theater.  The photos with the doubled backdrop, and the pics with the fudged crosshairs show there was some photochopping back then.  And the PSIs don't add up on the suits - they should have looked like staypuft up there. 

No one died, so I don't care if it was staged or not.  It did put the US in an advantageous position for the upcoming cold war 70s/80s.  If Russia had faked it, THEY would be ruling the world right now. 

That is most likely true... The simple fact is that we presented our superiority and we spent enough money to make people believe it...

That's why we're a super power and Russia is trying to make sure they just have "power"... to keep the lights on.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2007, 11:27:22 PM »
the president of NASA

NASA has a "president"?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2007, 11:29:02 PM »

NASA has a "president"?  ::)

At NASA he is the "Administrator" actually.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2007, 11:33:40 PM »

If it was a moon hoax, we all know that Russia, China, East Germany and other cold-war enemies of the USA closely monitored the lunar missions.  It was easy to tell whether the Apollo radio signals were coming from the direction of the Moon, and whether the time delays in conversation matched the distance the signals had to travel.  If anything had seemed wrong, surely these unfriendly countries would have loudly shouted to the world that the USA was pulling a hoax!  Yet none of them ever questioned NASA's accomplishment.  When even your enemy gives you credit for something, it's pretty convincing!
are you delusional?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2007, 06:47:17 AM »
Buzz aldrin talk about a UFO...

carpe` vaginum!